Otou gets a Lobotomy

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts

Wow, Otou. It sounds like you have a lot going on. 

I am so sorry to hear about your bird. I didn't realize he was 20 years old. That is incredible. I know we obviously don't raid anymore, but I do miss it screaming at us when we were bad. I can imagine not having him to talk to is hard :( I hope your cat has as much personality. Cata and I got one and hes a retard. 

I didn't know you were so handy! Your house sounds awesome. I love wood floors. I have no idea what people thought in the 70's. We had this nasty green wallpaper everywhere when I was a kid. 

Congrats on the first anniversary :) Did you all do anything special?

Edit: Here is our retard-a-cat. I hope yours is less defective:

Getta

Otou

Otou

AoC Member

• Members
  • 22 posts
Lol. Our cat is not as defective as that. We have a cat tree similar to that and she will chase a toy off the edge and have to grab onto the side. We spent the night in San Fransisco in Japantown. Had an epic dinner at The House of Prime Rib. http://m.yelp.com/bi...b-san-francisco. I'm glad I don't live in the city. It's nice to visit but it's too crowded and noisy.

Nozcof

Nozcof

AoC Ex-Officer

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

That cat is keyboard turning...

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts

Hah, the cat tree is a worthy purchase. Sometimes I wonder if its more fun for them or us. She sounds super cute though and is still doing kitty shennegins. :)

That place looks absolutely amazing. San Francisco is so pretty, but I agree - would be very difficult to live in. I bet the traffic is horrendous and everything is super expensive. Mmmmmm ribs.....

Are you playing any video games now? 

That cat is keyboard turning...

LOL He is very un-cat like. When he sleeps, he sleeps on his back, spread eagle for all the world to see his junk.

Getta

Otou

Otou

AoC Member

• Members
  • 22 posts
Yeah everything is expensive in SF. We took a cab to the restaurant which was $9. If we had done valet parking it would have been $45. There is no street parking there and there may have been some parking garage near by but would not have been any cheaper. Things are not much cheaper in Sonoma County where I live.

I have been playing hearthstone on my phone and haven't really been playing anything else that is online. I spent a ton of time playing dying light which was fun. I would post some pics but the uploader doesn't work on my phone so I will have to do it another way.

Facepoker

Facepoker

AoC Officer

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Jeez.  Nice to hear from you Otou, sorry to hear about your bird.  Glad you are doing good, though.  Add some of us on battle.net if you're feeling social, we posted our tags in the diablo thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users