Posted 19 May 2015 - 10:09 PM
I read their Combat section too. Though the video does not show a lot of it, I really liked what I read.
It clearly has a lot of PvP stuff, which is great. I couldn't find a whole lot of PvE stuff (not saying its not there - I just couldn't find it)
What do you all think?
Posted 19 May 2015 - 11:13 PM
Posted 20 May 2015 - 04:33 AM
Never heard of it til this. From that video it looks like another run of the mill mmo
Posted 20 May 2015 - 10:24 AM
Well, its certainly possible. I mean how many times have MMO's come out that look great that ended up sucking. LOL
But, the more I look at this, the more excited I get about it:
- It is not pay to win. There's no cash shop
- I like their business model that they are doing the game themselves (e.g. they are not getting a port over of a game from another country) - maybe this is because the shitstorm known as ArcheAge is fresh in my mind. Koreans like to RNG EVERYTHING
- The concept of combat seems neat to me. While they did show single buttons (not sure what that means), I like the ability to combine spells, etc
- The being able to cast walls is neat (think of the opportunities)
- The player housing aspect of building is also pretty different (for a MMO - I know it looks like minecraft. I am hoping they clean that up since its all alpha screenshots)
- They list out for each area of the game what their goals are. i.e. crafting, combat, PvE, etc
- In reading PvE, apparently you may be able to play as a monster
I found their Wiki site so I am going to poke around more
Posted 21 May 2015 - 02:46 PM
I think it looks interesting, no rng, no pay to win, I dont see any three shotting. If you look at Dark Age of Camelot the combat looks like fun. I hope they are just improving on the system. I want to get into beta. Should be fun. Morg said he is buying the game regardless.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users