"Teamspeak Hackers"

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

...i learned that when someone actually messes with the srs and gets away with it...it's funny as heck...lmao

I'm pretty sure I don't understand what the motive behind this statement is; everyone knows damn well we didn't get hacked, and that no one was upset. The kid got "excess flood" kicked a few times, and then banned. The whole ordeal lasted about 2 minutes.

Since IP spoofing is common and easy, it wasn't worth continually banning him. It's easier to leave him in TS until he gets tired of it and leaves.

Hackers aren't unstoppable, nor can they do whatever they want. They simply use exploits and the stupidity of others to take down websites and TS'.

If it helps you stay in the good graces of 21st to say you messed with us, then more power to you. I'm just making it clear that we didn't get messed with, so I'm confused as to what you "got away with". Enlighten me.

e-vatar.png

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
I am pretty sure we were the only ones who 'excess flooded' him!! Classic Moosey!!! So... 4-3-2-..!., :321:

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
The funniest part is we never got an apology (when I say we, as the sRs, Big Fuckin Toe and myself) were all basically accused of doing it or having some level of involvement in it..... Seems to me that a person who considers themselves morally superior would be coming up short not apologizing for a false accusation.... Personally I think he GUTTZZ'd it up....

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
Welcome to the side of things that myself and many others have seen consistently from 'them'. Dare I say, we told you so?

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
After the way some of them are acting I'm leaning away from thinking what a bummer their team speak got hacked because CYA was stupid……….towards………who gives a shit their team speak got hacked because CYA was stupid. There is a common denominator there, I just can't put my finger on it.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
There sure is; we had nothing to do with it, either way.

e-vatar.png

gutzzz

gutzzz

Pillow Biting Whipping Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
i find this all too funny...... Imma catch the blame for this might as well just said gutzz did it. LMAO I cant beleive they got hacked like friggin pubs

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

i find this all too funny...... Imma catch the blame for this might as well just said gutzz did it. LMAO I cant beleive they got hacked like friggin pubs

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
careful guttz.. that guy is still out there... maybe he will wonder into your TS.... mine was not hacked... I got lucky... I have made the changes needed to protect mine.... and besides.. did you already loose that brain cell?? Guttzz- well I am not going to spell it out,, but remember I coined a new term after you... man you get a honor..err well you got it and you still forget about this stuff.... PUT THE BAG OF GLUE DOWN, THROW AWAY THE PAINT CANS and FRICKEN PAY ATTENTION... WE ARE HERE TO SMACK TALK (BANTER) with you.. not be a fricken tape recorder everytime you loose some brain cells inhaling drain-O or what ever you do....

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
I denied those permissions years ago, simply because you can't trust everyone. That definitely doesn't mean one of our members would be dumb enough to give SA so they can take it :lol:

e-vatar.png

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
u gotta have it first to be able to take it! but some of us are not as fortunate as others.
God loves Voo!!!!

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

u gotta have it first to be able to take it! but some of us are not as fortunate as others.

Seriously? This again.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

e-vatar.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users