Photo

I'm sure none of you care......

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Poll: The video (12 member(s) have cast votes)

The video

1. um ok try harder (4 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

2. lame (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. sucks ass (1 votes [8.33%])

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

4. give up axe and while your at it go slit your throat douche bag (7 votes [58.33%])

Percentage of vote: 58.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

bud1

bud1

AoC Member

• Members
  • 241 posts
and well i was testing gamecam, a DOA guy got kicked for hacking but gamecam is so shitty its hard to see it

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Nice Video, is too long. I used gamecam making my video and the cross hairs are the same as Axe's. They don't light up like hiss when I hit someone but, they look the same. On my video Dr. Dinglenut makes a few appearances. :twisted: I wished I were still that good.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts

Well, i just downloaded gamecam and tryed it and my cross hair was the same, hes not hacking its just the game recorder.

That's why I didn't totally jump his ass...but where did the "hit" indicator come from, I've never seen that with a stock config.

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
it was a joke.
God loves Voo!!!!

HeavyD

HeavyD

Prostate Massager

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
Well figures....I'm done gettin puffed up about gettin called a hacker there is none thats how the video turned out.The clips dunt look half that bad but when I finished the video it turned out that way.With tracers and glitches as far as the hit indactaor my cross hairs has always blinked when I hit so idk......I thought everbody's done that.The clips them selves dunt do that have tracers and glitches if you would like to see them tell me

HeavyD

HeavyD

Prostate Massager

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
Ok since I always feel the need to defend my self on this bs.I went and watch other clips from other people.All of them have these wierd cross hair glitches and tracers ect if you watch closely.It just dosent look half as bad because the image is 10x much clearer and better looking wich is prob becuz they dunt have a peace of crap cpu like me.If you go watch kubs video for example you will see a ton of cross hair glitches that wouldnt actually happen in the game so idk.....Also mooses is amlost exactly like mine the cross hairs do light up when you hit its just much harder to see maybe becuz of the color not really sure.Its just the graphics on his video are much better

bud1

bud1

AoC Member

• Members
  • 241 posts
theres nothing wrong with it, it just look funny cuase people don't see that,,, its the recording program that does it.
Posted Image

HeavyD

HeavyD

Prostate Massager

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
Here are a few clips that were in the video the glitchy stuff is gone I would have uploaded more but it takes to long if you would like to see them all tell me I will upload every single f'in clip.I cannot stand people thinking im a cheater.Those glitches may have come in because I had to cram a 65 mb file to less then 25 mb to put it on put file

http://media.putfile.com/BF1942-7
http://media.putfile.com/BF1942-85
http://media.putfile.com/BF1942-12
http://media.putfile.com/BF1942-51

HeavyD

HeavyD

Prostate Massager

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
After reviewing them clips you cannot see no glitches when its in small view but if you inlarge it you cant see them its just harder and more faint so idk.Just another dead end for me trying to prove my innocents the only thing I can say.Is I know Genius can do remote assasstiants and from wut I hear he will be able to look at everything on my cpu.I will happly play anybody while G snoops around on my cpu.Thats the only thing left I can think of.I'll promise you all one thing though if my broke ass ever gets any money I will buy a digital video camera and record my self playing with that so I can show no hacks.I know that sounds patheticly extreme but im sick of people thinking I hack or having suspiciousins.Any way later

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
All I can say is...I'm still iffy, but like some have said..the gamecam might be the problem..and we are looking into it...I was just teasing you with my previous posts. Some things don't look right and indeed could be program related... we are looking at it in more detail as time permits.

HeavyD

HeavyD

Prostate Massager

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
Well ok but I did some testing I recorded 2 quick clips and smashed them into different sizes This was left at about wut it should of been http://media.putfile...ovie-0001-31-39 and this was smashed down alot it shoulda been 5 mb I smashed it at about 800kb http://media.putfile.com/Movie-42-69 notice the difference.Like I said my video should of been around 65mb but Put file will only allow you to upload somthing less then 25mb.I suspect that if anyone was to make a video using gamecam and had to smash it down that much they would get the same glitchy things.I'm know if you guys know wut your doing and look into this you will find its mere video glitches.

urfn

urfn

Log Jammer

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
Nic Vid. Axe, I got $100.00 says cody with a lil warmup time can beet him ,,,,,,any takers?????????????
Posted Image

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
crazy fucker urf^^
God loves Voo!!!!

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
Ok think ive cracked this video making crap, my playing isnt as good as heavy's but check it out anyway. Oh and listen out for resivior dogs music...

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
^ video not there^
God loves Voo!!!!

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
Ya, checked it still processing, BAH! hope I got it right this time.

It will let me know if it failed or not thankfully.

HumbleNOOB take two !

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
ok YouTube only supports MPG and AVI formats, if the last link doesnt process after a while an your still interesting in seeing it, I can always MSN it to ya.

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
He shoots he scores !! Thnx for all the help guys.

Posted Image

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts

Buying Battlefield-- 49.99
Learning to fly---Many hours of practice
posting a Video showing your a fucking hacker---priceless

LMFAO!!!! :!:
Posted Image

CooCooKacHu