• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

Buds_R_Us

Buds_R_Us

Log Jammer

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
Man Does ne one play DC ne more or wut??????

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

Man get with the times bro' ppl play Dcon NOW. And we have the only Dcon apachewars, nigga.

http://www.srejects.... ... 5830#15830
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

No. Everyone's KDRs should have seen improvement over the last few weeks.

e-vatar.png

Buds_R_Us

Buds_R_Us

Log Jammer

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
looool my kdr always sucks... man shit im gonna have to buy bf2 i guess...

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
i still play. sometimes! that friendly match we had the other night was fun Buds.
God loves Voo!!!!

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
You know, we like to change our in-game names to something amusing to us, for fun.

When you guys change your in-game names, you create new personalities, new forum accounts, the works.

Schizophrenia:

Definition

Schizophrenia is a collection of related psychiatric disorders of unknown etiology that follow a specific pattern of behavior. Typical behavior seen in schizophrenia includes psychotic episodes in which there is a severe mental disturbance and perceptions of reality are distorted. Psychotic episodes may also involve hallucinations.

Schizophrenics often have delusions about personal identity, immediate surroundings or society, and paranoia.

Schizophrenia has a component of heredity, but many factors other than genetics are involved. Schizophrenia is treated with antipsychotic medication.

e-vatar.png

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

You know, we like to change our in-game names to something amusing to us, for fun.

When you guys change your in-game names, you create new personalities, new forum accounts, the works.

Schizophrenia:

Definition

Schizophrenia is a collection of related psychiatric disorders of unknown etiology that follow a specific pattern of behavior. Typical behavior seen in schizophrenia includes psychotic episodes in which there is a severe mental disturbance and perceptions of reality are distorted. Psychotic episodes may also involve hallucinations.

Schizophrenics often have delusions about personal identity, immediate surroundings or society, and paranoia.

Schizophrenia has a component of heredity, but many factors other than genetics are involved. Schizophrenia is treated with antipsychotic medication.

I'm really glad you responded. I would honestly rather have more surgery than read more of his nonsense. I'm glad I'm not the only one slightly annoyed.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
how can u tell he has more than 1 account? unless i'm totally missing the point, which i'm sure i am. either that or i'm missing the privlages.
God loves Voo!!!!

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
It's Gutzzz. It's like when Axe has 5 alias' in DC. He has the same alias' in BF2 AND in the forums. It's like multiple personalities. I can see doing it in DC for shits and giggles, but inventing alter egos entirely? Jeez, dude...

e-vatar.png

DrDingleNutt

DrDingleNutt

Prostate Massager

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
Since Buds may not think it's a bad thing for people to think he's guttz.I know it's just cause he dosen't know what I do.He's not guttz I'm pretty sure Mad actually talked to both BUDS and Guttz at the same time when he played in bop's inner clan scrim.I do know buds has let guttz use his acct to post wich is a mistake that he dosen't get.Guttz may have posted the above,but the actually player buds is not guttz.Buds do not let guttz use your acct's to post or any of your alias I know it seems harmless,but trust me you will regret it.

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
i did infact talk to both gutzz and buds. but for some odd reason buds sounds alot like gutzz! i could be mistaken... i flew him around a bit and gunned for me in the scrim. good gunner. and gutzz, well gutzz still sucks, lol!!!!! where were u at when the scrim was taking place axe? we missed ya, ya fucken hacker! but i really dont remember gutzz saying very much in the scrim. buds was talking up a storm, kind of sounded like a dislexic black guy.....
God loves Voo!!!!

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
On at least 4 separate occasions (in-game, and in the forums), Buds has talked to me and said "it's Gutzzz". Name-spamming gets old. People shouldn't play or peruise forums under someone else' name. All it does is make a bunch of us say "wtf". PS - LMAO. You guys are crazy with your names and "characters" and other random shit. You're fun to play with; stop pretending we're all stupid. Just play.

e-vatar.png

Buds_R_Us

Buds_R_Us

Log Jammer

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
roflmao.... wow i only remember lettin gutzz use my acco\nt once.. But im not sure how he did it he shouldn t no my pass.... lol It was defenitly me that posted here, and ive never changed my name in game or used a diff account..U guys are funny!!! Oh ya mad im definetly a teenage white guy, not a dislexic black guy, it was pretty funny tho.I don see how n e one said it was gutzz on the forum unless your talkin about our forums tho.. To my knowledge he hasnt posted here...IDK tho he might have. So dinglenut im not gonna let him use my accnt but wut is it that u do im jus wonderin????An im srry for annoyin i guess moose,, well not really seeing how i didnt even do nothin.. How bout u lay off me a little i jus like playin the game,But n e way im defenitly not gutzzz so pls leave it alone.... I mean why would u think i was gutzz n e way jus outta curiosity

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
omg is this like the movie the usual suspects or what? guttzz and buds are the same person, guttzz u told me on ts not to call u out that that in fact was u... so stop the bs bro. i really dont care but there are some people that take these kind of actions seriously
God loves Voo!!!!

Buds_R_Us

Buds_R_Us

Log Jammer

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
wtf... how are me an gutzzz the same person bro... U seen both of us flyin in the scrim didnt u jeez man wut the hell....

Buds_R_Us

Buds_R_Us

Log Jammer

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
Damn this annoying ill talk to u in ts if u want this is retarded..

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts

roflmao lettin gutzz acco\nt im shouldn lol defenitly ive diff Uaccount.. im definetly dislexic gutzz talkin hasnt ...IDK dinglenut im accnt t wut im jus wonderin???? im srry annoyin didnt nothin.. i jus playin im defenitly pls jus outta

This is spelling, I don't want to get into grammar. The only other person who types similar to this is guttz.

Buds_R_Us

Buds_R_Us

Log Jammer

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
wow your a funny guy. U can take parts of wut i said an put them together likes thats wut i said.. wut a funny guy.... Do u have a life??

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

An im srry for annoyin i guess moose,,

Make no mistake, you annoy everyone not named MAD. Get on the medication holmes.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users