• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
http://21stssclan.co... ... pic&t=3020
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
Is this a trick question? el oh el I love the line where zanshin asks about the fact that the 21st DC server is always empty and then Mr. IdotX replys with, "I see no reason why we should 'lighten up"! It must be cool to pay dues for a server and have no say in anything over there!

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
They've been trying to phase out DC since they went to BF2. I wonder if they realize there is more than 5 people in their clan.

e-vatar.png

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
They pay $500 a month for two boxes... ones has the DC server which of lately is 1/2 or less full. I wonder what has taken this server from being full all the time to being 1/2 to empty all the time.. Oh wait.. it is the leadership.. they do not care about DC, and this is a qoute from 3 of their Generals and Commander In Chief... DC is dead, they just do not know it!" They stated that back in the fall of 05'. In fact I would wager that "whilst" (just for you G man) they pretend to support the DC, if they tought they could finacially survive with out it, they would drop it. Such a sad deal, this is not my opinion, it is factual from my time in Committee and one on one meetings while my stay in the 21st Asshats, they want nothing to do with DC, nothing to do with D-Con, they only thing they care about is their precious points and ranks. To any member of the 21st Asshats, if your a DC player... when was the last time they (CYA, Starsky, LoganX, Avery) played DC. Other then to do creative bullshit they did on the sRs, never and never... Face it, if your a DC only player, your clan leadership wants your monthly dues, but they want you to fade into the background. When I was with the 21st, I was extremely aware of this, that is why I was throwing money at them to get the extra ram, to keep the servers up when they were short at the end of the month. You hear Logan and Ozz talk about CYA doing this, well during the time I was with the 21st, he NEVER ONCE ponied up the short funds, it was me. GOOD GOD.. I am soo fucking glad I am no longer assoicated with those fucking morans! I feel for all of the DC players, and I pray that one day, you will open your eyes and see the truth behind these fucking morans. Stick that in your azz and smoke it 21st Asshat Leadership...

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
I think I might make "whilst" a banned word in here. It's got to be the most over-used nonsensical word in gaming forums, ever. I might put the hammer down on "smacktard", as well. It's the gaming equivalent of calling someone a "dork". Thank you, Hemi, for reminding me of my pet peeves. :lol:

e-vatar.png

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Whilst I try. I am nothing but a smacktard...

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
I have to somewhat disagree with you Hemi. It has to do with the same reason there are so few black baseball players. The players that came before todays players didnt go back and teach the game to the next generation. So few learned and fewer today play. The 21st kicked out the guys that would teach the game like geNius, MickeyMouse, Shadow and the entire "third shift" crew. The money gets donated where there is a place to continue your craft. After we were kicked out, there was no reason to help develop skills, or donate financially. Those asshats that you mentioned couldn't swallow their pride/KDR and a whole community suffers for it. Fortunately, the good guys escaped the 21st and joined a real clan. The game may be dying but, I guarantee the could fill their server under different circumstances.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
well I like real men. And all I have to say is: |sRs| Apache Wars 8.3.28.11:16567 This IS the new DC and if you like to play DC i suggest you play this and I'm gona pm all the DC guys over there and let 'em know their welcome here.
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
LOL.. Moose... I think we were thinking the same thing, just different ways... LOL LoganX, CYA, Starsky are the core reason, wether it be the unjust bans, or the arrogent attitudes toward other members, that is why they will never be able to keep a server full in BF2 and why the DC server is almost dead. That was my point, and also yours... Right now the best thing they could do is split the clan let the DC players try to save the DC server and the asshats can continue with their BF2142 and camo thongs. Oh wait. that would never work, their is not enough BF2142 players to support a $250 server.. oh well maybe the DC players will realize what is going on and leave... One more itme before I stop ranting.. why was it that none of the Generals or Commanders in Chiefs showed up at the 21st Gathering last yr?? Because they do not care about the clan, just themselves. FUCKING ASSHAT DOUCHE BAGS.. ok.. I will step off the soap box now... God that felt good...

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
All I got to say is.

how about a foot job??

Posted Image

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Hory Cow!

e-vatar.png

DrDingleNutt

DrDingleNutt

Prostate Massager

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
''let's play spot the idiot'' Well I can't look in them forums since I'm banned.Luckly I was able to find a idiot in the mirror.So I guess I win..
Posted Image

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Google free anonymous proxy browsers. ...and I fixed your sig,

e-vatar.png

DrDingleNutt

DrDingleNutt

Prostate Massager

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
Couldn't get that proxy thing to work..oh well I'm sure what ever was said would make me laugh and vomit simultaneously.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users