I don't like them

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
I dont care for either of them, but I'm picking De La Hoya in a decision.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
De La Joya is likable character, but he gets his ass kicked every time he fights anyone worth fighting. He was strung along, built up by easy match-ups. This subject hits close to home for me.

e-vatar.png

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts
lol, man I miss not being able to laugh with you all everyday. geNius, Im laughing to much to even comment.
Posted Image

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
"The only chance a fighter has against me is to not make a mistake. And everybody makes mistakes. You know the biggest mistake they make? Getting in the ring with me." -Mayweather

e-vatar.png

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
De la Hoya has the heart and he actually likes boxing apart from all the money, which doesn't hurt. I met him once in Fort Worth at ESPN's Friday Night Fights, very short guy.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
Imo, De La Joya has the power to knock Mayweather out...question is.....can he catch him early and perhaps slow him down?.....for how long will he be capable of posing that threat? De La Joya has to remain dangerous or he is going to be a human punching bag, I'm going with Mayweather, he's just to fast...it might be a lot like the Corrales fight.

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Good call Pit, De La Hoya ran out of gas, Floyd hangs up the gloves in victory.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
I don't know many people who like either one of them, but I think we all knew who was going to win. I would pay, however, to watch Oscar whoop up on Vargas again.

e-vatar.png

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Corrales is dead.
http://sports.yahoo.... ... &type=lgns

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users