• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Ok, conspriacy lovers.. check it out... former wet op (assassination op) CIA offical leaves a little tape for after his death (3/07).. it says the CIA was behind the Kenndy hit, and he names names and gives details.

Basical the short of it is- LB Johnson was in on and approved it, the CIA did not trust JFK and felt betrayed about the Bay of Pigs slaughter following his refusal to invade Cuba to attempt to save thier people.

Things that make you go... hmmmmm

http://www.kget.com/... ... aa5804cffd

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
But he was such a good person, and a great president! :roll:

e-vatar.png

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
No one has to touch that with a 10 foot pole; I'll understand. "Knoll" "Knoll" "Knoll" ^^That might be OCD.

e-vatar.png

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
I know.. I know. knoles , troles, bowls.. smowls.. LOL FUCK IT... I DECLARE SPELLING AMNESTY.... to a degree.. to my degree...

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
amnesty perhaps? :wink:
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
SHEESH.. ok.... LMAO

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
Dragon NaturallySpeaking.
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
yeah yeah yeah... and I could start typing the posts in W3RD then cut and paste after I run the spell and grammar... but then.. I really do not care.. so I will continue to mis-spell.. it adds to my character..

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
I am getting pwnd after pwnd after pwnd... I think I am starting to understand what Gutz feels like.. OMG WHAT DID I JUST SAY... I will start to use W3RD and Dragon Naturally Speaking from now on.. I think I need to take a shower.. I feel dirty and slimy... YUK!!!

l)emon

l)emon

AoC Member

• Members
  • 886 posts

I am getting pwnd after pwnd after pwnd... I think I am starting to understand what Gutz feels like..

OMG WHAT DID I JUST SAY...

I will start to use W3RD and Dragon Naturally Speaking from now on..

I think I need to take a shower.. I feel dirty and slimy... YUK!!!

you are a dirty boy, what are your thoughts on sperm?

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
I love Hemi.
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Nobody doesn't like Hemi-Lee

e-vatar.png

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
I could think of a few people.. but fuck them.. they are just self centered control freak back stabbing flat out lying individuals that are know as the 21st...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users