BOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
Booooom!!!!!! goes my power supplie. FUCK, just when I was gettin' to the really sick stuff :D
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
power supplys are cheap. Go buy a new one fuck face.
We carve the marks in your flesh to attest to the fact that we can't forgive and we won't forget.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Great. By the time I come back on to play, everyone's whining about something or breaking shit.

e-vatar.png

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
LMAO, so when is the next game worth playing coming out?

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
[marq=left]What are you talking about???[/marq]

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
[marq=down]Attention whore.[/marq]

e-vatar.png

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
[marq=up]W T F!!!!![/marq]
[marq=right]THIS[/marq]
[marq=left]IS....[/marq]
[marq=down]COOL!!!!!![/marq]
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
[marq=right]what you talking about willis?[/marq] [marq=left]say what?[/marq]

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
O.K., Thanks 'G' for holding my hand 'WHILE" I bravely opened her up and started rippin' wires out, [kinda like a nigger rippin' open a bucket of KFC.] 10 mins later [ok 20mins later[ I was finished connecting all the shit, and she started purring. [kinda like my wife after...a pint of chunky-monkey]

Any way my hard drive is scarred so I'll be halfin' to reformat soon. [I think]
I did a test on it and WD said it passed so it may just be the data. [I hope]

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

O.K., Thanks 'G' for holding my hand whilst I bravely opened her up and started rippin' wires out,

WHILST!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XMp8bl_4Ls

You're grounded from speaking to Hemi for 24 hours!

e-vatar.png

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
SRY, I couldn't resist. Really SRY.

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
LMAO.. I had forgotten about that one word... [marq=left]W[/marq] [marq=right]H[/marq] [marq=left]I[/marq] [marq=right]L[/marq] [marq=left]S[/marq] [marq=right]T[/marq]

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts

kinda like a nigger rippin' open a bucket of KFC.

Did I mention I was black and easily offended!!?
Posted Image

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nBY6o3G83Q

[marq=right]<3[/marq]

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts
LMAO, I <3 u BigFuckinToe. NOT DIRECTED AT ANYONE......JUST A QUESTION I RECENTLY PONDERED; Serious question; If you had a mentally challenged kid and someone was continuously stating around them "I fucking hate retards!" would you be more likely or less likely to snatch the white out his eye? Would not saying something essentially say that this is ok or should you at least make it known that it was inappropriate? If you didn’t would it tell your kids that you fucking hate retards too? The reason I ask is that my son is Jewish/Creole/Italian and has Tourret's so things like this come up. Most recently my neighbor was repeatedly making derogatory comments about Jews. Just wanted to get some advice.
Posted Image

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Never Argue With An Idiot. He'll Drag You Down To His Level And Then Beat You With Experience. - geNius
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
I want to have anal sex with all the girls in that video...ty
We carve the marks in your flesh to attest to the fact that we can't forgive and we won't forget.

l)emon

l)emon

AoC Member

• Members
  • 886 posts

LMAO, I <3 u BigFuckinToe.

NOT DIRECTED AT ANYONE......JUST A QUESTION I RECENTLY PONDERED;

Serious question; If you had a mentally challenged kid and someone was continuously stating around them "I fucking hate retards!" would you be more likely or less likely to snatch the white out his eye? Would not saying something essentially say that this is ok or should you at least make it known that it was inappropriate? If you didn’t would it tell your kids that you fucking hate retards too?

The reason I ask is that my son is Jewish/Creole/Italian and has Tourret's so things like this come up. Most recently my neighbor was repeatedly making derogatory comments about Jews. Just wanted to get some advice.

i"m sure your neighbor is just an asshat, that has no idea aboot what he is talkin about..

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts
But Moosy I wasn’t trying to argue with anyone and I’m not a complete idiot. So no need to warn everyone before they responded... :wink: D. Your fairly right there, but I let them know that if it had been someone who didn’t know them better than that they could have possibly offended someone very easily. Diplomatic but not complacent. Just wanted to see how others would have handled it.
Posted Image

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

But Moosy I wasn’t trying to argue with anyone and I’m not a complete idiot. So no need to warn everyone before they responded... :wink:

With friends like this, who needs enemies? • Henny Youngman
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users