Welp, I've seen it all.

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

You are an over abusive piece of trash Admin who gets off on treating people like crap.

Instead of mouthing off you simply could have stated that ramming is allowed BEFORE you started berating one of my recruits.
Oohh gee, he missed (or misinterpreted) your 'scrolling' rules. Like that never happens.

So far as i can see I agree with his critique of your server and your attitudes.

The only thing I will give you props on is coming here to try and defend yourself but all you did was make yourself look like an a$$hole admin.

Have fun playing with your 'friends' on your server while treating newcomers and public players like trash.

Never, in my gaming life, have I seen hypocrisy and irony at this level. NEVER. I'm scratching my head, wondering whether or not I should even laugh. I also like to watch people defending someone who was, clearly, the jerkoff in-game. Initiating serious kick-votes (especially for something like ramming) is like sticking a sign on your ass that says "insert here". The whole thing is freaking comic gold.

My favorite term is "over abusive". Not only should it be "overly" (since the English language has these things called adverbs), but it suggests as though there's some sort of acceptable level of abuse, in which this guy's exceeded. They would know...

e-vatar.png

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
That does not surprize me in the least. LoganX is a fucking fool.

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

*N* RxWxTxFx -> why the kick vote?
[21stSS] ArmyAddict21 -> rammed me
[21stSS] ArmyAddict21 -> on purpose no question
*N* RxWxTxFx -> did you read the rules?
*N* RxWxTxFx -> you're breaking two rules.
DeathConsul2 -> LOL
[21stSS] ArmyAddict21 -> i am?
DeathConsul2 -> being gay?
*N* Chevyd23 -> did you not see the rules ramming is ok

Um, actually ChockanX, they did tell him ramming was okay. You just decided to conveniently forget the facts again, unless you are King Dumbass and left them out on purpose.

We do not pose as a "friendly" server. We pose as one that likes tough gaming and no whining, but instead, if you dont like something that someone did thats NOT against the rules, you hunt them down and take care of it yourself and instead, show them up with your skill.

"Tough gaming, no whining." So what you are saying is, like most of the people that play online war games, like those people that do not go into 21st servers because they beat you often, and the 21st kicks them for idiotic reasons. Sounds like you are doing a fine job with the $500 per month.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
LOL.. what a bunch of ass wipes... and I was referring to the the 3 musketeers.. 1) "One of my recruits"-- you self rightous asshole Logan.. are you the 21st now??? you dumb fuck... 2) "being a member of one of the most well known gaming clans" what fucking clan are you talking about?? the 21st is well known.. but as admin abusers... I would of figured Army Addict was trying to get you guys to recruit this entire clan.. both their in game and forum response is identical to the 21st.. a perfect fit... 3) Logan must really be hurting, as they are taking any and all applicants... but that is fine.. your recruiting punks and asshats.. just like your generals.. you deserve each other... fucking whinning little girls.. the lot of ya... Hope you enjoy this post Logan.. you suck... oh and nice job of letting a proven hacker back into your server... you lazy fucker... but then maybe he is a friend of CYA... as he is a proven hacker also.. the like tend to migrate to each other.. go figure...

DrDingleNutt

DrDingleNutt

Prostate Massager

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
I'm pretty sure logan jerks off to his own picture.
Posted Image

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts

but then maybe he is a friend of CYA... as he is a proven hacker also.. the like tend to migrate to each other.. go figure...

[marq=right] PANG, for hurting with the truth![/marq]
Posted Image

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts

but then maybe he is a friend of CYA... as he is a proven hacker also.. the like tend to migrate to each other.. go figure...

[marq=right] PANG, for hurting with the truth![/marq]

F*ck that, PANG for the whole damn thread!! SOMEONE WOULD HAVE TO HAVE BEEN DROPED ON THEIR HEAD TO NOT SEE THE HYPOCRISY! Im just glad that the idiots made it so completely obvious (not that it wasnt already obvious to anyone that was capable of thinking on their own)!!

Instead of mouthing off you simply could have stated

I was banned for saying the exact same thing in their forums, oh but I was refering to the 21st, and that doesnt agree with LoganX's delicate sensibilities.

Have fun playing with your 'friends' on your server while treating newcomers and public players like trash

Definatly sure that these words have been used to describe the 21st, in fact, I was banned for this too.

The only thing I will give you props on is coming here to try and defend yourself but all you did was make yourself look like an a$$hole admin.

Suprising that you would know to give props to an Admin for going out of his way to shed some light on a decision that he made!! I figured you either had no idea this was a good thing for an Admin to do or that you knew but you were just adverse to doing the right thing! The latter being the clear answer now.

[marq=left]

since the English language has these things called adverbs

[/marq]

This is the best, simply geNius! Wasnt LoganX and the rest of the circle jerk posing as grammer police before?

~the thin red line, the line between pretending to be the english police and someone who has the ability to point out that you really shouldnt!
Posted Image

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

This is the best, simply geNius! Wasnt LoganX and the rest of the circle jerk posing as grammer police before?

~the thin red line, the line between pretending to be the english police and someone who has the ability to point out that you really shouldnt!

My point exactly. I couldn't give a rat's ass about anyone's grammar. I take offense to someone playing self-righteous about something they know nothing about, however. Unless you're "grammar-God", STFU about other people's posts. I'd have to have an endless supply of red pens if I was to correct each and every post made by this idiot.

Aside from that, it's not as though the English language is something that needs to be practiced and mastered. It's the fucking language we read and speak each day, so pull your fucking head out of your ass if you're going to pass yourself off as more intelligent than others. I've seen this jackass confuse "to" and "too", "you're" and "your", and an endless host of other brainless context errors.

e-vatar.png

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
I for one, am truly, truly, ashamed and embarrassed that I was ever associated with the 21st.
And I just want to thank you guys, for looking passed my stupidity, and letting me be a part of your community. Thank you.

I am so sorry that I didn't listen to you guys from the beginning. I also had felt that I failed at turning the 21st around. But I know now, I didn't fail. There was no way, and there is no way that these guys we'll ever see themselves for what they really are.

And if any of the members like old fart, dirty diaper, zero-tolerance, wardog, fire guy, dawg, or any of the others that have read that post and continue to stay in that clan...... well I'm,.. just ,....embarrassed and ashamed for you guys, and I'm also sorry that Logan, cya and Starsky have dragged you guys down with them.
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
I vote that the term "21st" should be a banned word.. and a fine should be given to all who use it... $5 per use... FUCKING 21st Loganites

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

I'm pretty sure logan jerks off to his own picture.

You would think this is true, however, you need to see the mutilation that is his bald and festering head. Besides, why would he need to jerk himself off when he has CYA and Starsky to do it for him.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Toe, you as well as I was caught up in the BS Fog they give out over there... I could go on for days.. but I for one wish I could forget that I ever listened to wardog and joined those assholes...

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts

Toe, you as well as I was caught up in the BS Fog they give out over there...

I could go on for days.. but I for one wish I could forget that I ever listened to wardog and joined those assholes...

Hemi, there is no shame in fighting for something you enjoy/believe/whatever and I am certain that all of us at one time or another carried the 21st flag in some form or another. Some less than others, some longer than others but we have to some degree.

More than likely, if it weren't for that, the majority us that joined |sRs| would not have ever been able to develop the bond that brings us together. I don’t mean that we have joined together because we "like minded 21st haters" have come together due to our shared hatred for what they have become, as ChokenX would say, but rather because at one time we enjoyed playing at the 21st together. Despite the extra bs and with no thanks to them, we have remained friends because of our experiences there. We have all in our own time, seen through the bullshit that is the Loganites.

I know I wished I could find a way to resolve the problems and bring us all back together for the third shift fun. Clearly, that will never happen. Blind loyalties are far to difficult to change in those that are complacent.
Posted Image

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts

I know I wished I could find a way to resolve the problems and bring us all back together for the third shift fun. Clearly, that will never happen. Blind loyalties are far to difficult to change in those that are complacent.

Don't we all...frankly most of us have done nothing and are only guilty of association. So some might ask what association could that be??...What terrible people could you be around that would warrant such past actions and harsh judgements.

Ahhh yes Imho...those that display fairplay...honesty...integrity...ability....and most of all....REALITY. The fact is...they just can't handle the truth...can't handle in-game pressure...and certainly can't handle |sRs| in any way, shape or form.

Bya, slogan and starchkie...the three fucking stooges...those that respect and follow them are nothing but sheep...and for fucks sake...if YOU follow them...STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM |sRs| YOU PATHETIC ASSHOLES. :roll: Dig.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

You would think this is true, however, you need to see the mutilation that is his bald and festering head. Besides, why would he need to jerk himself off when he has CYA and Starsky to do it for him.

Quoted for truth.

Quoted for excellence.

e-vatar.png

DrDingleNutt

DrDingleNutt

Prostate Massager

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
Good point moose I some how looked past that.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users