• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
This sounds exactly like what happens when I BBQ...I think they are getting wiser. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- After many long months of cold and winter, we are finally coming up to spring and BBQ season. Therefore, it is important to refresh your memory on the etiquette of this outdoor cooking ritual, as it's the only type of cooking a real man will do, probably because there is an element of danger involved. When a man volunteers to do the BBQ, the following chain of events is put into motion: Routine: 1. The woman buys the food. 2. The woman makes a salad, prepares vegetables, and makes dessert. 3. The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with the necessary cooking utensils and sauces, and takes it to the man who is lounging beside the grill - drink/doobie in hand. Here comes the important part: 4. THE..... MAN..... PLACES..... THE..... MEAT..... ON..... THE..... GRILL. More routine: 5. The woman goes inside to organize the plates and cutlery. 6. The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is burning. He thanks her and asks if she will bring another drink while he deals with the situation. Important again: 7. THE..... MAN..... TAKES..... THE..... MEAT..... OFF..... THE..... GRILL..... AND.... HANDS..... IT..... TO..... THE..... WOMAN. More routine: 8. The woman prepares the plates, salad, bread, utensils, napkins, sauces and brings them to the table. 9. After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes. And most important of all: 10. Everyone PRAISES THE MAN and THANKS HIM for his cooking efforts. 11. The man asks the woman how she enjoyed "her night off" and, upon seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes that there's just no pleasing some women! 12. He makes up with her by allowing her to suck his dick. It's good to be the man!

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
i wished that happened here
God loves Voo!!!!

Jiggles

Jiggles

AoC Member

• Members
  • 140 posts
not quite pitviper, nice try though
Posted Image
Posted Image

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
yeah, for jiggles #12 comes 1st....

WiDoWMaKeR

WiDoWMaKeR

AoC Member

• Members
  • 335 posts
God u hit the nail right on the head Pit. Oh yea Normie. When Jiggles runs to the bathroom to spit all your" little Normies" out I bet you she spits it in your Cole slaw when your not looking.
Posted Image
"Liberty, Freedom and the pursuit of all who threaten it." USMC

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
Well, I don't eat vegetables and she swallows....

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts

yeah, for jiggles #12 comes 1st....

Thanks for making me laugh so hard at dinner that everyone HAD to know what was going on Norml.

Widow...close second bro...u2 are priceless. 8)

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
i'm just happy to get fucked, let alone get a BJ!
God loves Voo!!!!

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Spitters aren't keepers.

e-vatar.png

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
Need I say more?

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Normie's favorite hobby is making out with jiggles after she swallows
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
<-------doesn't snowball....

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Normie doesn't snowball, he keeps it all for himself!

e-vatar.png

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
oh my god! 8O
God loves Voo!!!!

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts

Normie doesn't snowball, he keeps it all for himself!

PANG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users