one of our own

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
|sRs| Bud, or Cody was stabbed earlier this week, he was in some pretty serious danger of not making it very long, fortunately the latest news is positive, and his parents will be taking him home soon. Please continue to pray and think good thoughts for our favorite clan hacker. We love you Cody!
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

rickruk

rickruk

Ankle Grabber

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
I hope they cought the MOFO who did it and trow him in a room with all sRs ppl. Get better soon Cody, if you're back, moose and i might let you join our "special" love game. (bring ur own toys)

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Obviously, this has been an ongoing issue with our members and beloved non-members.

:arrow: This is not a ploy:

Cody is loved like our little brother, and I have no qualms with diving back into the things that make me who i am today.

If it is something that needs to be dealt with, then I will fly up there and take care of this issue peronally, and permanently.

"If you pull a weapon on me, you'd better kill me, because it's the last thing you will ever do." -geNius

I don't care what anyone has to say about it: whomever pulled this shit needs to learn about what happens when I'm involved.

This is true love

Posted Image

e-vatar.png

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
we can do that!
God loves Voo!!!!

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
Cody, It's FUCKING GREAT to hear you'll be goin' home soon. You are very loved and misssed here Boy. Get better soon.

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
Sry, I have been on the road and just got back. Cody I love you and hope you get better soon! Just let us know if you want us to take care of this sRs style. I got plenty of frequent flyer miles left. -kub

Rye_on_the_Rocks

Rye_on_the_Rocks

Prostate Massager

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
I hope you have a speedy recovery Cody,!!! It is truely dishearting to hear you had such a bad run in with the "scum of the earth" Take care Cody

gutzzz

gutzzz

Pillow Biting Whipping Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
DUDE IF U REALLY GOT STABBED MAN IM SORRY FOR YOU CODY MAN AND WISH YOU SPEEDY RECOVERY BRO, FUCKERS WHO USE WEAPONS ARE PUSSIES AND SHOULD BE DEALT WITH BY HAVING THEYRE HANDS CHOPPED OFF WELL BE COOL AND GL ON THE ROAD TO RECOVERY GUTZZZZ

ZeroTolerance

ZeroTolerance

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts
I just heard and I'll pray for your recovery. god bless If you guys are sending something to him, let me know so I can kick in.
Posted Image

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
I think we'll get him something - money don't do that young SOB any good.

e-vatar.png

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
yeah let me know what we can do. i love that little sob alot.
God loves Voo!!!!

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
Ok lets Put it together and get it rollin'. Flowers?, Hookers? RoadTrip <-----1hour to 'Pits, 1/2 hour from there to 'g's and Voodoo's and then striaght to the boarder. It would only take like 11-12 hours.

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts
The President of the United States of America Takes Pleasure in Presenting;

Posted Image The Navy Cross

Posted Image Purple Heart (out of pink)

Posted Image The Basic Knifed badge

To l|sRs| |3ud1 of the Royal Canadian Navy;

Posted Image

Citation:
For conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity in action against the enemy United States Haters and Canadian Computer Geeks Opposition forces while serving as Gay sex trader, Company C, First Asstalion, Second Street, Round the Cock Combat Team 2 on or about the 27 October 2006. During another gathering of the genius/Bud National Man Boy Love Association (NMBLA), and just following his ass blasting, ha was struck by a Aim assisted knife wielding piece of shit Hack inflicting insult to injury of the gravest kind. Without concern for his own safety, geNius endured an intense lack of gay love to evacuate the wounded Bud1 from the burning ass vehicle and tend to his wounds. He established a lower limb tourniquets and administering morphine to geNius to hold him over while he continued to treat and care for his own wounds while awaiting evacuation. His timely and effective care undoubtedly saved the sex lives of numerous |sRs| friends. |sRs|Bud 1's actions reflected great credit upon himself and upheld the highest traditions to the Marine Corps, the Canadian Navy Posted Image and Canada (aka Fifty-first state of the United States) and the free home gay boys Service at no extra charge!

"Dude, you got knifed!" Hope your doing well because you know you are missed. Blessing to you and prayers for a speedy recovery.

Sabo
Posted Image

Punisher_X

Punisher_X

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts
We at |sRs| pan to get together and get :stoner420: ed UP,that is if :afro: (PIT) Remembers to bring it. :airplane-jet: to Canada,stop by and give Cody his naughty half naked :nurse: ,leave him looking like this :male: ,and go find the mother fucker responsible and :stress: his ass!!!! :snipersmilie: ----------------------------- :bullet2: Love you Cody and miss ya bud.Get well soon.
Posted Image

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

Ok lets Put it together and get it rollin'.

Flowers?, Hookers? RoadTrip <-----1hour to 'Pits, 1/2 hour from there to 'g's and Voodoo's and then striaght to the boarder. It would only take like 11-12 hours.

Oh wait,.... life in a canadian prison for draggin' the little fuck that did this behind my car by the feet... [ I'm thinking 35 mph ada do the trick.... If you go to fast they start to skippin' across the pavement and he might hit his head and die on us to quickly. I wanta hear the fucker scream awhile ]....

Maybe I should just stay put, 'cause if I get anywhere near Canada that little fuck stain is gona die and I'm not good at hidding bodies... unless you guys are??..Then it's on.

WiDoWMaKeR

WiDoWMaKeR

AoC Member

• Members
  • 335 posts
HOLY SHIT. Just got back from vacation to see this. Cody We LOVE you bro hope everything is goin better for you. Are we gonna go get that dude?
Posted Image
"Liberty, Freedom and the pursuit of all who threaten it." USMC

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
O.k. heard from Cody last nite on TS about 8:00pm pst he sounds as good as could be expected he got home early this morning, said he'll be outa school for as a little while. He said it hurts when he talks so he was typin' alot but he said he'd be on TS tommrow.

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
I love you cody. You're like .50 cent. A real warrior.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
^^ LMAO

Maybe I should just stay put, 'cause if I get anywhere near Canada that little fuck stain is gona die and I'm not good at hidding bodies... unless you guys are??..Then it's on.

Some people sit in cubicles all day. Let me paint a picture of what I do.

There is a river. A bridge must be built to cross it. I divert this water. I then dig 20-30 feet below the bottom of this river until I reach bedrock. 30-60ft Pyles are driven into this bedrock. A 4 foot thick concrete footing is poured onto said bedrock, supporting the 40-60 foot high pier. The 20-30 feet of removal material is then replaced, restoring the river bottom. The bridge is built. Water then flows under the bridge, just as it had previously. Sometimes, miscellaneous "materials" are incorporated into this fill that resides a few stories below running water (you know, rocks, a few aluminum cans, stakes, etc.)

BTW, Sabo pwns.

e-vatar.png

Havoc

Havoc

Queen of the Dance

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Posted Image I <3 Cody

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users