one of our own

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts
At least someone understands my oft times misguided and unrecognizable brand of humor. However, Sabo and pwns are two words that are polar opposites and should never be used in the same sentence, Kind of similar to Bud and anal virgin. His "O" ring was blown out years ago. I believe the super glue and duct tape is the only thing that keeps him from spontaneous shiting and from filling up with warm water and bubbles when he bathes. =)

geNius, you pwn³

Cody, dude you got knifed.

Posted Image I say a taste of his own medicine is in order.

geNius, deflate chest and open belly just in case. Hate to end up with a floater because something shifted. ;) Then of course there are those "personal biological precautions" that you will need to avoid cross contamination, ya know what I mean?!! Cubicles for some and padded rooms for others. Saying it is one thing and knowing how is another. Knowing how without much thought and considered the least likely to do anything like that, might be the "red flag" in some psych evals?! FFFfaaaavvvvaaa beans and a nice chianti anyone?. Get well Kid K-Niffed.
Posted Image

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

^^ LMAO

Some people sit in cubicles all day. Let me paint a picture of what I do.

There is a river. A bridge must be built to cross it. I divert this water. I then dig 20-30 feet below the bottom of this river until I reach bedrock. 30-60ft Pyles are driven into this bedrock. A 4 foot thick concrete footing is poured onto said bedrock, supporting the 40-60 foot high pier. The 20-30 feet of removal material is then replaced, restoring the river bottom. The bridge is built. Water then flows under the bridge, just as it had previously. Sometimes, miscellaneous "materials" are incorporated into this fill that resides a few stories below running water (you know, rocks, a few aluminum cans, stakes, etc.)

BTW, Sabo pwns.

Could you hide his ass so deep in a database, nobody could find him for like 15 minutes? How do you like me now bitches? Current pwn list is as follows.
1.God
1a.Cody
2.Genius and Sabo
3. Humanity
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts
Moose you are so modest. Anyone that can find a sign that says.....

Posted Image

knows where to hide shit online that no one else would ever find or even have a reason to look. Like over at BOP forums for instance.......:twisted: Therfore;

:arrow: GOD
:arrow: Cody
:arrow: Moose
:arrow: geNius
:arrow: everything else
:arrow: Sabo
:arrow: Do I need to name names?
Posted Image

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
I've only been the "least likely to do something like that" since the 2002 case. :evil:

e-vatar.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users