133 replies to this topic

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Read this thread first- http://www.21stsscla... ... 4285#24285

Now, I am not backing the actions of the kid named physo I luv Betsy, I remember him from my time there and well.. the bus does not always stop at the right stops.. but to make a ASSININE statement as [21st S-S]Stupid did (aka CYA), shows why this self rightous asshole should not be in place of power...

crack pipe scum.. wtf???

The kid was pissed you did not let him play in your fucking stupid server you asshole... he did nothing wrong other then that, you response shows the entire world why I left and why if any of the sheep that remain with the 21st should either leave or kick your stupid dumb crack smoking slime sucking scum sucking asshole right out of that clan.

Yeah, the sole purpose of this post is so you fucking tards that come over here under alias names can see that everyone knows what stupid asshat slime bucket scum suckers you really are...

Hey CYA and Snarsky... been to any Knife and Pistol Servers lately? Done any stat padding on your BF2 server lately? You fucking cheaters, you sit each week and make decisons to kick or ban people that do the same things you two have done in the past!!!!!!!!!!!!...

ON AND BS... opps I meant NS.. just as all of my cuss words in this post were simply typos... you fucking moran... just goes to show me further that just because the good lord bestows upon some people a sliver spoon, they can still be the assholes of the earth that deserve to live a very slow and painful life of solitude...

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
here is my reply.. any bets that the thread will be moved to members only or private?? hey give the kid a second chance.. maybe those were just typo's in the heat of the moment... BS.. oppss I meant NS!... But on the more serious note, they should bar CYA from posting on this forum, IluvBetsy's response in no way deserves the over the top belitting that CYA is famous for, remember all those TS rants, then those in game typo's? I am sure Logan or someone will either delete or move the thread, but like always CYA, you fail the test of humanity and manhood. Again you fail the litness test CYA.... and to the rest of the 21st.. is this the type of response you expect from a leader of your clan? To belittle a kid that is frustrated at the slow response and lack of commitment from your leaders, the fact is he is a kid, 17 yrs old, a minor no matter how you look at him, teach him a lesson and respond like CYA, or respond like the rest of the clan and point out that his attitude was what closed the door on his ban appeal, not a self rightous idiot who likes to associate a persons inability to pay for a gaming server with the fact they must be a crack addict and thus a low life that deserves to be belittled. Nice TYpos PyhsoPyro.. err Betsy or what ever it is this week...

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
here is [21st S-S]Stupiders Response-   real nice. Yes you are definitely college material. Maybe janitorial college. If you donated money to MOW- there still would be a MOW clan...you think they give servers to the "stupid clan" that can't pay? Your money would go to help homeless people in your neighborhood - like yourself. Then you could get off your crack pipe and actually make money instead of whining about playing a game. Actually more than you think contribute money, except the sleazy lowlifes that bitch all the time.

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts
They never cease to amaze me. I have been offline for 2 or 3 months and yet I return to find that nothing has changed. I love the fact that this pathetic personality actually shows less maturity in a single thread than a seventeen year old and he doesnt even see it. This kid had an incident over a year ago and then exposes some inexpierience in resolving that problem and of all people CYA thinks he has room to talk?? The same whining ass, constantly berrating friend and foe, spitting his piss poor people skills in game and on ts (because its the only safe place he can) and he shows up just in time to lead by example? In my 14+ years of service, I have only met one person that was anywhere near as big of an asshole as CYA. This guy was sent home because everyone wanted to frag him. CYA, Logan and any of the other "leaders" over there are truelly blessed they exist only in a simulated battlefield. CYA's "crack pipe" rant was meant to draw attention away from his "meat pipe" habit that "dont ask, dont tell" couldnt begin to excuse for him.
Posted Image

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
It's projection and inadequacy. Those who belittle others in forums and video games (especially 17 year-old children) are compensating for their own shortcomings in the real world. There are no exceptions to this rule. The problem with this fact, of course, is that only a small percentage of us have the common sense to realize it.

As much as I don't approve of the kid's language in his response, it is very easy for me to justify his frustration. He is definitely right about the money issue. The bread-and-butter server pays the bills for the empty ones. Ignorance is rampant.

e-vatar.png

DrDingleNutt

DrDingleNutt

Prostate Massager

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
Hemi you along with others have proven over and over that the 21st leaders are nothing but shallow dumb ass scum.However this cannot be proven any further because long ago it was shown that there was no limit to their 'gayness'.Any and everything said in the past year has just been overkill.Everyone already knows except them...and since there's no limit to their stupidity there's also no limit to how much they can deny.No matter how much you point out the obvious they'll never get it because they think they're superior in every way.They're not worth your breath or anyone elses. You know the old saying ''No matter how good you are there's always someone better'' If being part of the DC commuinity has taught me anything it's that , that saying couldn't be more wrong.The reason for this is because my logic tells me that if the above statment is true then this statment must be true also ''No matter how gay someone is there's always someone gayer'' Trust me the gay train ends with starsky,cya,and logan....anyone care to disagree and debate...because there's about 3 years worth of fourms proving they are the gayest.
Posted Image

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

Trust me the gay train ends with starsky,cya,and logan....anyone care to disagree and debate...because there's about 3 years worth of fourms proving they are the gayest.

QFE

Ignorance is what it amounts to. People who can't make it in social environments invent their own clubs. You can refer to Trekkies, high school band members, debate teams, tall flags, guilds, and clans. There are those who need this type of authority to fill voids left by the real world. The conundrum here is that they'll never see it themselves.

e-vatar.png

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

Hemi you along with others have proven over and over that the 21st leaders are nothing but shallow dumb ass scum.However this cannot be proven any further because long ago it was shown that there was no limit to their 'gayness'.Any and everything said in the past year has just been overkill.Everyone already knows except them...and since there's no limit to their stupidity there's also no limit to how much they can deny.No matter how much you point out the obvious they'll never get it because they think they're superior in every way.They're not worth your breath or anyone elses.

You know the old saying ''No matter how good you are there's always someone better'' If being part of the DC commuinity has taught me anything it's that , that saying couldn't be more wrong.The reason for this is because my logic tells me that if the above statment is true then this statment must be true also ''No matter how gay someone is there's always someone gayer'' Trust me the gay train ends with starsky,cya,and logan....anyone care to disagree and debate...because there's about 3 years worth of fourms proving they are the gayest.

Nice post Axe

I totally agree with you all and I find myself so disappointed that members like Spinner and Zero continue to let the bile run their servers into the ground. I'm glad those that got out and those that distanced themselves, found that they could find a place to call their own over here; In VooDoo's buttsecks shop.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts

compensating for their own shortcomings in the real world. There are no exceptions to this rule

I do it to redirect and expend needless negative emotion in a format that ultimately has no impact in my life. However, that's not to say that the above isn't true as well.

Dr. Ding I would only argue that the last year hasn't been completely wasted. Hemi, Big Toe, and numerous others have seen through threads just like the most reason one that it was by design that things were so fucked up and that no one was going to take a stand and fix the problem that is CYA and his "Gay Train"!! That and I might find it hard to believe that there was someone more gay than the gestapo gamers but your right because there are still people who think that they aren’t the problem.

Actually more than you think contribute money, except the sleazy lowlifes that bitch all the time.

actually make money instead of whining about playing a game.

These two are the best. Only a fool associates being a college graduate with intelligence. Einstein struggled through primary and secondary education and disliked college and its organized education. So being "college material" really isn't that impressive. Learning how others want you to think is one thing, changing the WAY everyone thinks is entirely another.

Finally, I have a confession. I am independently wealthy and have no need to work but I spent numerous years in the service for the excitement and then taught for numerous years (yes, at the college level) because I wanted to teach people to think differently. Despite having been a trust fund baby (generations of wine makers and a Winery in the right place for California wines) I opted to refrain from contributing to a gaming server that was gonna be there anyway. I figured, I could spend the money on gaming or I could keep spending it on booze and hookers. The choice was obviously a very easy one to make.

So, CYA, please keep making that money, spending it on wine occasionally, to show everyone how "refined" you are, that way I can keep spending it on hookers, hotel rooms and bar tabs. (thanks in advance) Then I can help keep the rest of your family gainfully employed. I mean someone has to make up the beds and take out the trash after a wild night, right? Also, never forget to remember that being college material aint shit as long as your "RICH BITCH!"
Posted Image

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Sabo, you're outstanding. I can't tell you how much I think the "college graduate = intelligent" thing is ludicrous. Smart people and idiots are born. They both go to school. Some go to college. Both end up working. I know COUNTLESS idiots that can graduate, but still haven't decided on the differences between their asses and holes in the ground. When I see those morons talk about intelligence and belittle others (while I stumble through their failed logic and grammar), I seriously consider going next door and kicking the neighbor's dog. I will equate their little world to private school. They might be ok for a while, but eventually they'll have to hit the real world (servers other than their own). It doesn't typically go too well in these instances.

e-vatar.png

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
i love it when Cya and Starsky get t-bagged, it makes me giggle like a little school girl! :lol:
God loves Voo!!!!

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
furshizzle

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

i love it when Cya and Starsky get t-bagged, it makes me giggle like a little school girl! :lol:

Especially when it's SEVERAL times in a round, and they take commander position, bring tanks back, etc., but who's getting specific?

e-vatar.png

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts
I think Bill Gates loves idiots like CYA too. The more money you make the more you spend making him the richest college dropout in the history of dropouts and otherwise. Hemi, post my previous statement over there so they can enjoy my insight too. Can you believe they have deprived themselves of such gems by banning me for hitting to close to home!!?
Posted Image

Punisher_X

Punisher_X

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted Image

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
http://www.srejects.... ... pic&t=2100

e-vatar.png

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
I am living proof that college is no indicator of success as I have two BAs and an AA. What has all this "college" brought me? I'm holding down a part time job with a non-profit. I basically wake up everyday to forum duel you to death.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
Could've quoted evreybody's post. I didn't waste my time reading their thread, I already knew.

I did quote AXE though;

Hemi you along with others have proven over and over that the 21st leaders are nothing but shallow dumb ass scum.However this cannot be proven any further because long ago it was shown that there was no limit to their 'gayness'.Any and everything said in the past year has just been overkill.Everyone already knows except them...

They know.

The 21st that I wanted to join was filled with integrady and had my misguiided respect. As I had found out later that the founder of the 21st was a well know cheater. Oh sure I asked but was told "No there were no cheaters asociated with the 21st" I should've know somthing was wrong with them when juggernut resigned.

They've stopped trying to make the clan respectable along time ago, and have been feeding on how to control the downtrodden. It's a club like the K.K.K. [which I fully indorse] j/k They are afraid of losing, You can tell this by the way Cya cusses and belittle's ppl he calls his borthers and famliy.
Also when logan wispers to the ppl in TS that will carry out his bedding againest his own clanmates.

In conclusion, I would just like to lick the assholes of everyone that saw this and left the 21st before me. I say thank you for showing me how funny I must have looked the day wardog told me I had been accepted into the 21st,.. What a moroon:
Pronunciation: m&-'rün
Function: noun
1 capitalized : a fugitive black slave of the West Indies and Guiana in the 17th and 18th centuries; also : a descendant of such a slave

"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Toe, you speak volumes of what I feel.. It is no secret that I had issues with |sRs| before I was a 21st Asshat, that was because I took what people said a face value and did not question if they had personal agendas behind their statements. I was courted by wardog for several months, before I agreed to become part of the 21st Asshat Nation, I was not really interested in joining them, but the friendships I developed their made me feel comfortable. What I found out within a few weeks of joining them was that the reason so many of the people befriended me was that they saw me as a way to get rid of Imago, a person who CYA, Avery, Logan, Wardog and Snarsky truely disliked as he ignored their authority and rubbed their noses in it when they tried to bully him. The fact was I was simply a tool to remove Imago from the clan. From day forward, I was constantly asked to take over everything, servers, website, etc, so they could kick him out of the clan. I would always warn them that I would help Imago, but I would not replace him for two reasons, first and more importantly the 21st is basically as popular as it is because of Imagos hard work, Stats, etc. Secondly, I had a life, and did not want to be put into a position that would require me to spend hours trying to fix things, after all this was a gaming community and not a job. As I moved to the BF2 front, I found out alot more about Cya, Snarsky and even Logan, the can not stand getting beat, and I watched as they would kick person after person who was better then them from the server, then came the ingame chat from CYA, alot of people are familiar with it from DC, but I never really saw it that much, but trust me, in TS he is even worse, he not only belittles the opponent, but if his side is losing, he flames his teammates and clanmates. If you doubt my side of the story, take his offical response to what I posted when I resigned. I listed his "BS" in game chat as a server rule broken and he insists that it was nothing more then a typo, and he meant to type "NS"... I suppose his TS cuss laiden rants were simply typo's also.. To anyone at the 21st besides the leaders who regularly stop by here, never trust what anyone tells you, find the truth your self, 99% of the time it is sitting smack infront of your nose, and you just refuse to see it. I have apologized to geNius for my mistakes earlier while a member of the 21st, I decided to join the |sRs| because this clan is about having fun.. nothing more.. nothing less, and that is what a true gaming clan is really about... and Kub.. no it is not about devil worship.... where you been buddy, I miss your sexy voice!

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
I have been burning candles, flipping crosses over, playing with weagie boards and hanging out with gays! I mean WTF!!! No one told me that we stopped doing that shit! You guys fucking suck!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users