BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
Thanks norm.
I'd just like to say;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgU2NFkemns&mode=related&search=
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
I would say, I should probably re-enter my sophomore year typing class.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts

I am living proof that college is no indicator of success as I have two BAs and an AA. What has all this "college" brought me? I'm holding down a part time job with a non-profit. I basically wake up everyday to forum duel you to death.

Yes, but your insight, stimulating point and counterpoint, wit, and correct use of punctuation and grammar ( <----which is apparently severly lacking, after reviewing this several days after I originally posted it) are unrivaled my friend. Let them college material someone like me with you on my side!! Between Pit and yourself they would be wetting themselves like the proud grade school drop out material they are!! :!:
Posted Image

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts

http://video.google....225987281635407

I just watched that 10 times, and I don't think I've gotten enough yet.

After realizing I watched that many times and then some, all I still want to know is what the hell was she talking about? That and where did her nose go when it vanished courtesy of the friendly magician?

Sabo walking into the 21st server with his "helo-flying-bog-o-tricks!" Gang raped at main by a couple of fairies and a supposed "Good Witch" Fuckin Marys'!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIKO7XUsht8
Posted Image

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts
Last one (for the day); Happy birfday wishes from both Sabo and Sabo Jr on their bday bitches!!
Posted Image

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
What was this thread about?.. Oh ya. 8O
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts
Not sure but I vaguely recall something about me!!?

Actually, I tried to figure out how to grab vids from places like yout*be and how to edit them so my last two were more about the learning process and less about the quality of content. I also started with the intent of using the "Jingle Dell" scene but never got that far. So, im thinking the humor got lost around the same time. So just smile, nod as if in agreement and pretend you didnt notice that I was a bit "special" at times, despite my making two animated signs exclaiming just how special.

II figured this was less annoying than when you decided to show us how special you were (nice pic btw) :wink: .

Posted Image

OK, some (most) of you may not find that annoying but rather pleasant and appealing. Who would blame ya? 8)
Posted Image

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
Well, I'm sure glad I trianed for this.

Plz. don't fix the link!!!

And now I can see; I got caught up in the moment, and tried to make a point about human nature.
As I come to love the fact that anyone can come here and write whatever they like about who ever they want. I now realize that ppl's tolerances are differance.

There is still the fact that the 21st still get under ppl's skin around here. I've come to understand these simple fact's that have helped me to get over the anger I once felt about the ppl that make up their shit clan.

And those fact's are.
1: A clan mate will always back another clan mate, no matter how unfar or rediculas [?] the accusations are.

2: The last act in a desperate argument, [in gaming forums] is when the actor has lost the argument and points out the misspelled words or punctuations.

As show many time's by the 21st.

All I know about this topic is. 1 and 2 happens all most every time and I can't change them, And it hurt's me to see ppl still being hurt by them.

Sorry Mossy, kub. I didn't mean anything I posted, just got caught up.

Can I come home now?

dirtydiaper

dirtydiaper

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
You guys are gay!!! Just grow up dudes my god let it go already.Does it really consume your lifes that much you need to keep going on and on? I mean how old are u guys,U act and talk like kids.Your posts show your matruity in full.Go have some kids or get a wife or two and let it go!! No one bad mouths you guys in our forums,nothing is ever said about you!! Sorry ur bann from our server,but the way u act and talk says it all...SOOOO get a life.Or if u really need to bash people go ahead.But if I showed a nuetral party your post what do you think they would say about what you write...Your parents must be proud!!Trust me you put to much time and effort into trashing the 21st,theres no need,so move on please all your doing is trashing yourselves!! :cry: I mean it servers no point. Its to bad i like you guys but come on stop enuf!! Do you guys even have a server anymore besides ts?Because if you dont thats some funny shit!!! :P

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
8O I have a feeling some of this is about go on!

Posted Image

:wink: E.....njoy!

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

You guys are gay!!! Just grow up dudes my god let it go already.Does it really consume your lifes that much you need to keep going on and on? I mean how old are u guys,U act and talk like kids.Your posts show your matruity in full.Go have some kids or get a wife or two and let it go!! No one bad mouths you guys in our forums,nothing is ever said about you!! Sorry ur bann from our server,but the way u act and talk says it all...SOOOO get a life.Or if u really need to bash people go ahead.But if I showed a nuetral party your post what do you think they would say about what you write...Your parents must be proud!!Trust me you put to much time and effort into trashing the 21st,theres no need,so move on please all your doing is trashing yourselves!! :cry: I mean it servers no point. Its to bad i like you guys but come on stop enuf!! Do you guys even have a server anymore besides ts?Because if you dont thats some funny shit!!! :P

Your the last motherfucker I would've exspected to side with those faggots. I just thought you like play DC a little more then the rest of us. [It took you long enough to get semi good] [AT SWOOPING]

But kickin' Hemi today for one shottin' you out the pilot seat just show's how bad of a sport you really are.

It piss's me off when some one that I helped get into the 21 come's over here and start's tellin' me what I can and can't talk about. And now that person IS you Diap!! I'll fuck you up you piece of shit.
If I were you i'd take a look at this again. http://news.aol.com/... ... 5309990001

Go ask officer Anthony D. Miser what I did to him in just 1 hour. And the ONLY reason he wasn't on the Indian news was 'cause he apologized. And beleive me thats the only reason. I had reporters callin' me for 2 fuckin' weeks about the cop using his patrol car computer to admin a gaming server.

What you did today was why sRs got banned in the first place, instead of warning a player you kicked 'em . And for the simple fact that YOU SUCK AT A GAME YOU'VE BEEN PLAYIN' FOR THE LAST 4 YEARS!!! It's warn, kick, ban you stupid motherfuck.

You fucking piece of shit!!

GET THE FUCK OUTA HERE BEFORE I GET REALLY MAD!!!!!

Posted Image

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
DD, you a fucking little asshat.. a mini CYA in my book, when I busted your buddy for glitching you went ballistic, blaming sRs etc... when the real fact was your buddy was and still is a fucking cheater.... As far as what we write over here... what the fuck does it matter to you asshats over at the 21st??? I can assure of one thing.. your post will not be deleted or moved to a private forum... Oh and one more thing... and maybe you can wrap your mind around this concept.. and maybe you can not.... THE ONLY REASON THE SRS WAS KICKED WAS BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO GOOD FOR ANY 21ST MEMBER... PERIOD... Now you back your fucking leaders... well lets talk about them??? 1- CYA- is a fucking lying piece of shit... if you believe his in game "BS" and other cuss words were simple typos.. then your as stupid as some claim... HE has and more then likely still is doing things that he would kick you or any other 21st member out of the clan for... but since Ozz ans Logan have given him complete control... no one is left to challange him... 2- Starsky... the fucking bullshit officer from Indiana.. I realize this is just the internet, but for anyone to make up bullshit lies about themselves can carry on with those lies in an attempt to impress people.. well the mental police are close on his tail... He as well as CYA have broke many clan rules, and done things that if you did them, would land you on the curb so fast... they would not even give you a chance to explain. 3- Logan- the most out of touch 21st member in the group.. 100% of his info ccomes from CYA and Starsky... which is total bullshit... the fact is.. Logan still does not have a clue.. and to be honest, as he specifically told me.. he does not care if they hack, cheat, steal.. or anything else.. he totally trust them to do the right thing!... So does this mean Logan is also a hacking cheater??? think about that for a few seconds.. Now I am gonna give you another little tip... the only person over here that really gives a fuck about what stupid things you fucking idiots do is me.. why... because I fucking hate cheaters and liars... and I will do what ever it takes to make you blind fucking mice to open your fucking eyes and realize how fucking stupid you have been and either leave them of kick them out, and like Toe said... nice kick after I pwnd your ass.. do not even bother saying I killed you in your main.. I waited until you were out of the bubble to engage... you fucking little P.O.S and if I have not already overloaded your pea sixed brain with information DD... try this on for size... the only reason we create and post on these threads is for you scum bag leaders who come over here under alias to read the public forums... I can assure you, there is not one 21st thread in the members section... why... because we do not care.. I will give you props on one thing Dd... you are at least man enough to use your name.. not like you chicken shit leaders who use lame ass alias... So next time you kick me.. ban me.. and I will be back in your stupid fucking server within 10 mins.... there is no one there that has a clue on how to keep people out... they are all to fucking stupid.... On and as far as the server goes... what the fuck does that matter to you? you too fucking chicken to come to our server any way... so why even bring it up. We do not need a server, we get on BF2S and find your leaders, then we go to that server and pwn their ass all night long... LMAO.. ask CYA and Starsky if they have gotten those teabags marks off their chins yet? And one last thing on the server deal DD.... at least we do not have a $500 monthly bill to run a TS server and a DC server... my god those must be some great servers to cost that much... your BF2 server had 2 or 3 people on it, and your 2142 is almost always empty... NOW THAT IS SOME FUNNY SHIT THERE!!!!!!!!!!... DUMB FUCKING IDIOT... STFU...

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts

lol, u talk about growing up and u are the first to disconnect from a server if u are getting your ass kicked! u sir are a fuckin pussy, and u tell us to grow up? seems to me u cant handle yourself in a server, i would love to see u in real life.

what do you guys think? i think this trailer trash crybaby is a fuckin pussy...... your hole clan is made up of fuckin nerds and dipshits. wannabe cops to guys that have christina aquilara songs on there myspace! lol, enough said.

if anyone of u guys that i once concidered cool that is still with the 21st. u all are a bunch of fuckin robots
God loves Voo!!!!

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

Do you guys even have a server anymore besides ts?Because if you dont thats some funny shit!!! :P

And one last thing on the server deal DD.... at least we do not have a $500 monthly bill to run a TS server and a DC server... my god those must be some great servers to cost that much... your BF2 server had 2 or 3 people on it, and your 2142 is almost always empty... NOW THAT IS SOME FUNNY SHIT THERE!!!!!!!!!!... DUMB FUCKING IDIOT... STFU...

Tis far sadder to have a $500 server/TS bill and nobody playing in them, than to have not a server at all. Little hint for you buddy, check out the word Extortion, it might be helpful and you may come back and thank me.

Didn't DirtyDiaperI lose his marriage because of DC? If not, I got that information from one of your clan douches and they apparently don't think enough of you to say nice things.

Finally Mr. Hurdle, you are an Ass Monkey. Please send more to come play, hopefully more worthy than you.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
It's not your fault DD, they should've put a warning on the server messages that say's: "If your a better player then the admins they will ban you". "And DirtyDiaperII is a pussy and will leave the server when he's gettin' his ass handed to him."

Oh ya tell fireguy I said to go fuck himself. He's so tough with the 'you want go with him' shit.
You guy's have never kept anyone from playin' in there, they've just choosen not too.

And go out and buy a new fuckin' game, jeese, dude how long you gonna play that same old shit.
Oh wait that would take you 4 years to master the swoop. Never mind. Fuckin' loser!!

You didn't know this but, CYA, and Starsky voted againest you joinin' and Hemi, spinner,devildog and I over ruled them. Your welcome.

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts

to the rest of the 21st.. is this the type of response you expect from a leader of your clan? To belittle a kid that is frustrated at the slow response and lack of commitment from your leaders, the fact is he is a kid, 17 yrs old, a minor no matter how you look at him, teach him a lesson and respond like CYA, or respond like the rest of the clan and point out that his attitude was what closed the door on his ban appeal, not a self rightous idiot who likes to associate a persons inability to pay for a gaming server with the fact they must be a crack addict and thus a low life that deserves to be belittled.

Dirty, just answer the fucking question Hemi originally asked. :D If you can answer the question truthfully I am sure we can move on, if you still can once you think your answer through,

Over here you are aloud to think for yourself and speak up even if it isnt the party line. So try and remember when you could think on your own and say something you havent had crammed down your throat by the "boys":
Posted Image

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Wow. Someone got a forum pwning. Let me give you a hint who it was DD. No one in sRs.
We carve the marks in your flesh to attest to the fact that we can't forgive and we won't forget.

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Hey DD.. have you realized the difference between the sRs and your home boyz yet??? If I or any other sRs member were to post a retarded rebutal like you did on the 21st forum, you would of been banned and your post deleted. Think not? I have posted over there twice lately and both times they have been deleted... Toe is correct, the people you adore are the ones who voted against you, because they felt you hacked... why.. well I guess you kicked CYA and Starsky's butt to many times, so they assumed you must hack.. just like anyone else who kicks their ass, whether in DC or BF2 or 2142.... the fact is... they are the reason your servers are empty. No one goes back to a server with admin abuse... well no one except the sRs, and they go back to pwn their ass until the admins disconnect or they ban them for the simple fact they are too good for them to handle... Too good is actually an understatement.. your 2 great generals got their azz handed to them a few weeks ago by 2 sRs members in a neutral server. And like they normally do, they did everything to get even with them, including taking command and directing the entire side against two people.. only to get teabagged over and over and over (screenshot are available if needed). The fact is, if they were not admins, they would most likely find a different game away from the sRs, as they know the only place they are safe from getting their azz kicked over and over and over is in their own server... where they can kick and ban anyone that is better then them... just like you did last night you fucking mini CYA.. you kicked me for gunning your ass out... you fucking little pussy... be a real man and take you beatings... or be a pussy like your leaders and kick and ban the better players... it is your choice. Oh yeah... like Sabo said... answer my question... be a man and answer it... and maybe you can regain a fraction of your manhood... but I am willing to bet that your afraid of getting kicked out of the 21st if you state your true feelings...

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts

only to get teabagged over and over and over (screenshot are available if needed).

:idea: For clarification, what exactly is tea bagging?
:arrow: "Tea bagging is where a male straddles the womans face and drops his scrotum into her mouth."

In this case I believe the term "womans face" is being replaced with [21st S-S]*.* (thats a wildcard and not a happy face).

If you are still unsure as to what I am speaking of I have included a short demonstration of the actual act (be patient, it takes our guy a couple of attemps to dip his tea bags properly!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CZI_J6xoEM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users