Stupid meets [21st S-S]Stupider

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

You guys are gay!!! Just grow up dudes my god let it go already.Does it really consume your lifes that much you need to keep going on and on? I mean how old are u guys,U act and talk like kids.Your posts show your matruity in full.Go have some kids or get a wife or two and let it go!! No one bad mouths you guys in our forums,nothing is ever said about you!! Sorry ur bann from our server,but the way u act and talk says it all...SOOOO get a life.Or if u really need to bash people go ahead.But if I showed a nuetral party your post what do you think they would say about what you write...Your parents must be proud!!Trust me you put to much time and effort into trashing the 21st,theres no need,so move on please all your doing is trashing yourselves!! :cry: I mean it servers no point. Its to bad i like you guys but come on stop enuf!! Do you guys even have a server anymore besides ts?Because if you dont thats some funny shit!!! :P

I'm sure you're just confused because now that we're not in your server, you're unsure as to who your daddy is. We aren't missing a server; we don't want a server. I modded DCon to show that it could easily be done, then let it go.

Posted Image

e-vatar.png

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
I like turtles.

dirtydiaper

dirtydiaper

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Haha toe i dare u to get in your car come on out and see me!! I dare you dude.....Ur the peice of shit toe,BIG MAN u r....BIG MAN!!! I eat lil fucks like u up all the time.A matter a fact I beat the shit out of a dude just 4 days ago...Dude I train all the time just for the chance to meet guys like you on the street!! The guy bite me in three places and tried to scracth my eyes out like a women,im sure much like you would, 1 1/2 MINS LATER HE WAS BLEEDING & SCREAMING I HAVE HAD ENUF,I HAVE HAD ENUF.. YOU ARE JUST A LIL MAN THAT THINKS HES GOT SOMETHING IN HIM.So send me another pm w/time and place im in las vegas buddy..And as far as saying ull do what that dumb fuck did on the internet,shows ur just a pussy....Hemi suck a fat cock ,cause i know u aint gettin any you old weatherd hunk of shit,a matter a fact both of you come on i will stomp both ur ass at the same time!! I am truely laughing my ass off,little little men.So if you got the balls come on,show me what you got buddy.I will even help pay for the gas !!!! And when you go back looking all fucked up,cause u will !!! Tell every1 what happened and who did it!!

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

Haha toe i dare u to get in your car come on out and see me!! I dare you dude.....Ur the peice of shit toe,BIG MAN u r....BIG MAN!!! I eat lil fucks like u up all the time.A matter a fact I beat the shit out of a dude just 4 days ago...Dude I train all the time just for the chance to meet guys like you on the street!! The guy bite me in three places and tried to scracth my eyes out like a women,im sure much like you would, 1 1/2 MINS LATER HE WAS BLEEDING & SCREAMING I HAVE HAD ENUF,I HAVE HAD ENUF.. YOU ARE JUST A LIL MAN THAT THINKS HES GOT SOMETHING IN HIM.So send me another pm w/time and place im in las vegas buddy..And as far as saying ull do what that dumb fuck did on the internet,shows ur just a pussy....Hemi suck a fat cock ,cause i know u aint gettin any you old weatherd hunk of shit,a matter a fact both of you come on i will stomp both ur ass at the same time!!
I am truely laughing my ass off,little little men.So if you got the balls come on,show me what you got buddy.I will even help pay for the gas !!!! And when you go back looking all fucked up,cause u will !!!
Tell every1 what happened and who did it!!

I bet you are so big and tough, mean guy, it takes a big man to brag about someone he has beat up. Your e-penis is so giant. Come spray me with urine you big burly tiger.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts

.A matter a fact I beat the shit out of a dude just 4 days ago...Dude I train all the time just for the chance to meet guys like you on the street!! The guy bite me in three places and tried to scracth my eyes out like a women,im sure much like you would, 1 1/2 MINS LATER HE WAS BLEEDING & SCREAMING I HAVE HAD ENUF,I HAVE HAD ENUF.. YOU ARE JUST A LIL MAN THAT THINKS HES GOT SOMETHING IN HIM.So send me another pm w/time and place im in las vegas buddy..

You got to love it when people tell you how tuff they are!

Aren’t most of us going to Vegas to hang out?

I am pretty sure you are welcome to come along DD, but I warn yeah.. there is no disconnecting if your getting your ass beat!

So take a step back and just breathe, I dont recall anyone saying they were going to burn your trailer down.

Oops, moosey just pwned my thoughts again!! Get the fuck out of my head moosey, you slut!!

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
This is the tweenty first century, douche. I don't have to leave my living room to fuck your world. Man your slow.
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

dirtydiaper

dirtydiaper

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Um im pretty sure thats just what toe was getting at,but whatever..THis will be my last post here guys..So whatever u think of me means nothing to me..So have a nice life or if you come out let me know!! Now who cheated and when?I have no info on that at all,to bad u bann me from ts..I would like to hear about that!!

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
Pussy!!! GET THE FUCK OUTA HERE before I show you how easy it really is.
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Mr. Hurdle , You are more than welcome to stay and play with me, Douchy McStinky Vag. I'll even let you pitch sometimes.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

dirtydiaper

dirtydiaper

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I want to know who cheated and what proff u have,I really do,If this can be proven !!

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
I thought I smelled Summer's Eve once again. Welcome back.

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
Isn't this you right here I didn't wanta expose your address or phone number 'cause there are alot of nuts online, and I would hate to have one of those kinda guy's to know where you live.
Sorry it took so long [3 mins.] I had to eat dinner. Ya know, computers do more then just play DC.

Posted Image

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

I want to know who cheated and what proff u have,I really do,If this can be proven !!

Now you can come on to TS and Ill talk to you and who has the prof.
1. Repoman use to be called Marry Timer and he cheated in a TWL match ask ozz.
2. Avery,CYA< Starsky and Killingtime went into empty servers to get the basic badges.
I had the screens but logan convinced me to delete them, 'cause it would've torn the clan apart.
3.CYA cuasing in DC.
4. CYA and starsky using Ozzmzn's BF2 tags to get him wepons.

3.is'nt so much as a cheat as it is a banable offence. But ask ozz about Marry Timer
AKA [21st S-S] Repoman. The fonder of the 21st is a well know cheater by ppl that don't even play DC. Now that is some funny ass shit.

dirtydiaper

dirtydiaper

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I cant get on ts still?

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Does this mean you are going to like us now?

dirtydiaper

dirtydiaper

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
i have never had a problem w/u guys from the jump,soo where do we go from here?

dirtydiaper

dirtydiaper

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
let me on ts!! I want to talk w/toe.I will be nice!! ok fuck it u guys have a good life,too bad it came down to this but soo be it....hope all dreams come true...Im not a bad guy but if being a 21st members makes me a asshole then im a asshole...to bad toe i really liked u..but if it must be then it must be!! As well as hemi i like u too.Im no jr cya im dirtydiaper,and yes hemi u did kill me in the bubble i looked at my mini map and it showed my arrow directly above the volcan bud.As far as kicking u w/no warning thats because i have seen pwnage in the server b4 and u know the rules.You may have thought i was out but i wasnt,and in the 3-4 yrs iv been a 21st member i have never bann any1 not even 4, 1day or 3 days or any time period at all!! And toe knows that 2 be true as well as hemi. cya and starky not voting me in i belive it but thats thier choice,thats what they thought was the best thing 4 the clan at that time..I hoped to have changed thier mind about me by now but who knows.As far as the cheating i dont know what to say they say no cheaters here,you say yes they are,what am i to do about that?Who am i to trust?Its been my online gaming home 4 sometime now,and ill stick w/it,,,And yes its taken me along time to learn how to swoop good..ty..4 the props on that 1..Sorry i came into ur ts disrespecting u guys i was mad,should have waited to calm down..I would have reacted the same way u guys did!!

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
I have to poo now.
We carve the marks in your flesh to attest to the fact that we can't forgive and we won't forget.

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

let me on ts!! I want to talk w/toe.I will be nice!!

ok fuck it u guys have a good life,too bad it came down to this but soo be it....hope all dreams come true...Im not a bad guy but if being a 21st members makes me a asshole then im a asshole...to bad toe i really liked u..but if it must be then it must be!! As well as hemi i like u too.Im no jr cya im dirtydiaper,and yes hemi u did kill me in the bubble i looked at my mini map and it showed my arrow directly above the volcan bud.As far as kicking u w/no warning thats because i have seen pwnage in the server b4 and u know the rules.You may have thought i was out but i wasnt,and in the 3-4 yrs iv been a 21st member i have never bann any1 not even 4, 1day or 3 days or any time period at all!! And toe knows that 2 be true as well as hemi. cya and starky not voting me in i belive it but thats thier choice,thats what they thought was the best thing 4 the clan at that time..I hoped to have changed thier mind about me by now but who knows.As far as the cheating i dont know what to say they say no cheaters here,you say yes they are,what am i to do about that?Who am i to trust?Its been my online gaming home 4 sometime now,and ill stick w/it,,,And yes its taken me along time to learn how to swoop good..ty..4 the props on that 1..Sorry i came into ur ts disrespecting u guys i was mad,should have waited to calm down..I would have reacted the same way u guys did!!

Fuck you diap we waited popusly until you were 50 years from the bobwire just so we wouldn't get kick. We know more about how things are run then any of you guys.
But I check my e-mail for the next 6 months or so for all the junk mail you'll be reciviing. LoL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users