Stupid meets [21st S-S]Stupider

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

let me on ts!! I want to talk w/toe.I will be nice!!

ok fuck it u guys have a good life,too bad it came down to this but soo be it....hope all dreams come true...Im not a bad guy but if being a 21st members makes me a asshole then im a asshole...to bad toe i really liked u..but if it must be then it must be!! As well as hemi i like u too.Im no jr cya im dirtydiaper,and yes hemi u did kill me in the bubble i looked at my mini map and it showed my arrow directly above the volcan bud.As far as kicking u w/no warning thats because i have seen pwnage in the server b4 and u know the rules.You may have thought i was out but i wasnt,and in the 3-4 yrs iv been a 21st member i have never bann any1 not even 4, 1day or 3 days or any time period at all!! And toe knows that 2 be true as well as hemi. cya and starky not voting me in i belive it but thats thier choice,thats what they thought was the best thing 4 the clan at that time..I hoped to have changed thier mind about me by now but who knows.As far as the cheating i dont know what to say they say no cheaters here,you say yes they are,what am i to do about that?Who am i to trust?Its been my online gaming home 4 sometime now,and ill stick w/it,,,And yes its taken me along time to learn how to swoop good..ty..4 the props on that 1..Sorry i came into ur ts disrespecting u guys i was mad,should have waited to calm down..I would have reacted the same way u guys did!!

Fuck you diap we waited purposely until you were 50 years from the bobwire just so we wouldn't get kicked, ya lamo. We know more about how things are run in your own sever then any of you guys.
But I check my e-mail for the next 6 months or so for all the junk mail you'll be reciviing. whata you know you might just win an XBOX. LoL.< Which you should concider playin'. 'Cause you suck at PC. games.
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

Haha toe i dare u to get in your car come on out and see me!! I dare you dude.....Ur the peice of shit toe,BIG MAN u r....BIG MAN!!! I eat lil fucks like u up all the time.A matter a fact I beat the shit out of a dude just 4 days ago...Dude I train all the time just for the chance to meet guys like you on the street!! The guy bite me in three places and tried to scracth my eyes out like a women,im sure much like you would, 1 1/2 MINS LATER HE WAS BLEEDING & SCREAMING I HAVE HAD ENUF,I HAVE HAD ENUF.. YOU ARE JUST A LIL MAN THAT THINKS HES GOT SOMETHING IN HIM.So send me another pm w/time and place im in las vegas buddy..And as far as saying ull do what that dumb fuck did on the internet,shows ur just a pussy....Hemi suck a fat cock ,cause i know u aint gettin any you old weatherd hunk of shit,a matter a fact both of you come on i will stomp both ur ass at the same time!!
I am truely laughing my ass off,little little men.So if you got the balls come on,show me what you got buddy.I will even help pay for the gas !!!! And when you go back looking all fucked up,cause u will !!!
Tell every1 what happened and who did it!!

LOL.

[I bet you are so big and tough, mean guy, it takes a big man to brag about someone he has beat up. Your e-penis is so giant. Come spray me with urine you big burly tiger.

/win.

e-vatar.png

DrDingleNutt

DrDingleNutt

Prostate Massager

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

I bet you are so big and tough, mean guy, it takes a big man to brag about someone he has beat up. Your e-penis is so giant. Come spray me with urine you big burly tiger.

I was going to reply with something witty yet funny....really I was,but honestly I can't stop laughing.

Moose = fourm God
Posted Image

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
internet tough guys make me hard! go on about your business DD, i heard enough! just remember the guy in your server kicking the shit outta ya, think of me!!! ..l., i think we have 2 disgruntaled employees over here, or should i say ex... get over the 21st thing guys, i think we are all sick of hearing it! yes they are assholes yes they run there servers in a way that only other assholes could enjoy and yes there so called leadership skills are lacking to say the least what did i leave out? lets move on, and enjoy what we do, and not indulge ourselves in retarted bs
God loves Voo!!!!

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
DD.. never said I was going to Vegas.. not my style.. You ask about the alledged cheating by Starsky and CYA... read my thread I started when I left the clan, it spells sit out. Do you remember Relick?? There was a thread in the private section started by him, he is the one who caught them stat padding, and going into Knife and Pistol only server... he posted screenshots and stats... it was quickly moved to the private section so no one else would see it. All of the committee level members should of seen it, and as far as Repo... yes, that is why he has a reduced roll in the clan, he is the founder, but he was caught hacking in a TWL tournment, he posted a screenshot of himself showing the hack by accident... I went to Ozz about them, he told me he was going to demote CYA and Starsky back in Sept of last yr, but he never did, so I started digging more, and then more I found the more irrated I became. I went to Ozz in December with all of my info, and he did nothing, and when CYA made up that BS lie about the sRs in Jan. so he could ban them again, I said enough is enough. I went to Logan with the info, and he told me flat out.. he did not care that they did what they did, and even challenged me to send the info to EA to get their stats wiped. He said the proof was too old, and EA would do nothing with it. You want to know why I get so fucking pissed off? because those two fucking posers turned everthing they did around and blamed it on me..... You want to know one more thing before I stop positng here about this... I tried to setup a Purple Heart Fund with the 21st, a fund that people could donate to so purple heart recieptants would not have to pay dues (ie BooneDock or anyother member that had been awarded the Purple Heart in real life), I was willing to seed the fund with up to $250 to get it going, but you great fucking leaders found ways to keep it from happening... why?? because they wanted to put the funds into the general server funds so it could be used as they felt it should... not as I had tried to set it up to. Oh and Mad.. if my rants bother you that much... I here by resign from the sRs, effective immediately. Thanks for the fun G and company... but I will not stifle myself to keep anyone happy...

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Hemi you dont have to stifle yourself here. What Mad doesnt get is that you guys just recently realized the bs over there and it still bothers you. I have no prob with you and bigtoe saying what you want. Besides no one else listens to mad why should you. Heh. As far as quitting sRs you arent aloud sorry cant let you do it. I love you to much. We all love you to much. Oh and DD dont worry we know whats being said over there in the 21st. I mean everything that is being said. And Mad shush it. They can say what they want. Hemi you better be on later because I need to talk to you.
We carve the marks in your flesh to attest to the fact that we can't forgive and we won't forget.

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
VooDoo.. thanks... I will try to be on later... we will talk... And for those 21st idiots... who wonder why I joined sRs... well... everything I rant about the 21st... the sRs are not.. they do not spin the facts to make them look in the right.. just like CYA blamed me for the TS hack.. when in reality, he gave the hacker admin rights, and caused the hack... this is not my opinion, it is a fact...

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts

Hemi you dont have to stifle yourself here. What Mad doesnt get is that you guys just recently realized the bs over there and it still bothers you. I have no prob with you and bigtoe saying what you want. Besides no one else listens to mad why should you. Heh. As far as quitting sRs you arent aloud sorry cant let you do it. I love you to much. We all love you to much.

Hemi,
NEGATIVE NIGGER!!!
:arrow: Besides you are the only player here that sucks worse than I in BF2!! :lol:
j/k of course!

Oh and DD dont worry we know whats being said over there in the 21st. I mean everything that is being said.

^^^
They will never get it!! hehe

DD.. by the way bra... this is one of the guys you said that you would beat down..
Posted Image

^^^
You are one sexy bitch voodoo!!!

And, I dont if you have ever met toe before, but in case you havent you might want to watch out!!! He has been known to pwn many of, well not sure but I wouldnt want to fuck with dim N>U>Ts!
Posted Image

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
We don't actually trip people; we laugh when they fall down on their own.

e-vatar.png

dirtydiaper

dirtydiaper

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
The only problem i had w/any of you was toe basicly saying he was gonna come burn my house down. I never said i would beat any1 else down,yes i included hemi after calling me a asshat.Now as far as the cheating if what you say is true then i would also leave the 21st,but all i get is conflicting info..No proof has been shown to me..I have also been told from members in my clan that genius was also caught cheating as well...And if thats voodoo up there ya u are sexy,I never said i was gonna beat u down....Now hemi dude i have nothing but respect 4 you sorry it came to this w/us. My whole point to my very 1st post was to pls let this shit rest already.Thats all iwas trying to get at.as far as toe dude i have no respect 4 you anymore.But im sure that has no affect on you,u went and took it to another level and thats where it all went wrong...I will go now and you will never hear from me again,to bad i have known you guys for along time and its rather sad that a game a dumb fucking game brought it to this.my three kids and wife would like to thank toe in advance for not burning down my house like that fuck stain did wherever it was.Soo have a good life u rejects!!!

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
Diap. you started this by your lack of sportsmanship. And then comin' over here to tell us what we could or couldn't talk about and then attempted to laugh at us because we don't have a server. We don't want a server; We go into servers and pwn the ppl that own the server. [Much like The laggy piece of shit you play on for $500 a month] Your the one that befriended me-us not me. and beleave me I never said I was going to drive to Vegas and burn your trailer down. I said I'd fuck your world. How I'm gona do that has yet to be determined. But you keep coming over to say that you did nothing to anybody, you did. You acted out of poor sportsmanship, that, in my book is just as bad as cheating!! "I got shot so I'm gona show you that I can ban you 'cause somone [BigToe] showed me what to type" That showed me just how big of a pussy you really are. Wardog, spinner and myself didn't train you like that. you got that from Fireguy,cya and starsky. So to me your just like them. So my tactics are going to be the same with you. [revenge is a dish best served cold.] So don't be lookin' for me out your bedroom window. But BELIEVE ME this isn't over. As far as Repoman, CYA and Starsky cheating, THATS TRUE I Got the screen's from relick and gave them to Logan in the hope's he do somthing about it because I didn't wanta be a part of a cheating clan. He said he'd take care of it and he did, he threw them away. Ask Repo yourself see what he has to say...let me ask you this. Why is the fonder of the clan not in the committee, never on TS and has no say in what the 21st does????? You know what; You ask him that and i'll drive out to Vegas and LET you beat my ass. Just ask repo about the TWL match and I'm all yours. And as I sit there beatened and bleeding I'll lick your nutsack. Do we have a deal??
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
Diap, Do YOU think it's cheating when a player or in this case players go into a RANKED server under the name of someone that hasn't purchased the game yet in order to get that person unlocked wepons that the rest of the BF2 community had to spend the time to get for themselfs..

We do too!! It's ok, all of us here know you think it is. [cheating] because we've known you for along time'
It' not your fault you've just been mislead. I was mislead until I did some digging. And when I fuguered out that I couldn't change the 21st's way of thinking [kicking all cheaters out of the clan]
I left.
Logan told me, that yes they were cuaght cheating and no he wouldn't kick out Cya stasky or avery.
Every body there [in the committee] knows about the cheating, remimber I was a committee member. And we talked about cheating in the clan and how to deal with it for months.
Ozz even let a proven cheater back into the server after he was banned remimber Smallpox?? Ozz told him how to change his keyhash and IP so Smallpox could come back in and play in the DC server!!! True shit man. I listen to the whole thing on TS ask OZZ and Devilman..

But anyone that play's PC games knows who marritimer [Repoman] is and how he cheated in a TWL match and then was recorded on TS bragging about it. It was the biggest story of '03 in the gaming community.

And let me tell you this, Ozzman told me and Spinner that, thats why he stopped playing BF2.
he wanted to get those unlocks himself and they took it upon them [CYA,Stasky] selfs to get those unlocks for him. And Ozz was so upset that he couldn't have his untainted taggs to wear while he played, he just stopped playin' BF2.

'But if you want associate yourself with those kinda ppl then you ARE as big of a cock smoker
I now think you are.

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts

DD.. never said I was going to Vegas.. not my style..

You ask about the alledged cheating by Starsky and CYA... read my thread I started when I left the clan, it spells sit out. Do you remember Relick?? There was a thread in the private section started by him, he is the one who caught them stat padding, and going into Knife and Pistol only server... he posted screenshots and stats... it was quickly moved to the private section so no one else would see it.

All of the committee level members should of seen it, and as far as Repo... yes, that is why he has a reduced roll in the clan, he is the founder, but he was caught hacking in a TWL tournment, he posted a screenshot of himself showing the hack by accident...

I went to Ozz about them, he told me he was going to demote CYA and Starsky back in Sept of last yr, but he never did, so I started digging more, and then more I found the more irrated I became. I went to Ozz in December with all of my info, and he did nothing, and when CYA made up that BS lie about the sRs in Jan. so he could ban them again, I said enough is enough. I went to Logan with the info, and he told me flat out.. he did not care that they did what they did, and even challenged me to send the info to EA to get their stats wiped. He said the proof was too old, and EA would do nothing with it.

You want to know why I get so fucking pissed off? because those two fucking posers turned everthing they did around and blamed it on me.....

You want to know one more thing before I stop positng here about this... I tried to setup a Purple Heart Fund with the 21st, a fund that people could donate to so purple heart recieptants would not have to pay dues (ie BooneDock or anyother member that had been awarded the Purple Heart in real life), I was willing to seed the fund with up to $250 to get it going, but you great fucking leaders found ways to keep it from happening... why?? because they wanted to put the funds into the general server funds so it could be used as they felt it should... not as I had tried to set it up to.

Oh and Mad.. if my rants bother you that much... I here by resign from the sRs, effective immediately.

Thanks for the fun G and company... but I will not stifle myself to keep anyone happy...

dude please dont blow things out of the water! u already know i love ya, never use to. but i have grown to repsect you and enjoy your game play! u are a nice guy. all i was saying is vent all u want, but it will not help anything! well thats what i was trying to say, sometimes i tend to say the opposite!

u dont have to close your mouth to anyone of us, write whatever u want! thats your right here. we dont move posts, we dont delete posts...

all i was mearly saying was the diffrences between clans will not go away. we tryed it already. we tryed to kiss there ass, and they wanted us to not were our tags in game... well i dont know what to say when someone says i cannot were my tags. to me thats like calling me a liar, thems fighting words....

dont get so upset over stupid shit bro. fuck them, let them have there $500 a month ts and BF2 server.. we can sit back and look at all the dumb fucks paying that outragous amount!

i love you hemi,
MaD.

and the next person that says there going to quit because of something i said, i'm going to personally fly to wherever it is u live and kick your fuckin dog in the dog nuts...
God loves Voo!!!!

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
MAD.. was not blown out.. I was told not to post about something, and well.. FUCK I FELT I WAS BACK IN THE 21ST... so I said fuck it.. VooDoo and I had a talk and well I forgot you act like Logan sometimes.. LOL.... just teasing... Now if you can do one more thing DD.. do what Sabo asked... read the first two posts, one is my reaction the CYA's post to IloveBetsy request for an unbann... and the second is CYA post.. before he editted after I posted a comment on that thread.. only to have CYA delete those posts.

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
post whatever it is u want dude. theres only going to be one reaction to what u and bigtoe post, and thats a dipshit coming over here to snoop around and finding what u and toe write about them! and then that dipshit gets flammed like there is no tomorrow ( :lol: ) .... i was never in anyway trying to tell u not to post what u feel, but just saying its an old subject and to me like a bad rash that does not go away! it does not matter what u say to them, what u do, we are always the fault, we are the ones in the wrong and we start everything! so i say fuck em' let them be that way, we dont have to deal with them, i know i dont go on there server anymore, hell the last time i did i was like 23-4... i mean i have not played in months and i'm still better than them.... i'm just glad i dont have to kick your dog in the dog nuts hemi..... :wink:
God loves Voo!!!!

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
We need to all be more like this dude!!!

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Mad, you 100% correct, we will never agree with the 21st leadership.. but each time I hope to open the eyes of the real 21st just a little bit more.. and maybe they will see the truth and realize what fuckups their leadership is... What bothers me more then anything, the ones who KNOW the truth about the stat padding and rules breaking over at the 21st do nothing.. that includes ANYONE in the Committee or above... they all saw the relick thread, they know what as done.. and they do nothing... Hardhead opened his eyes, he saw the truth Evans opened his eyes, he saw the truth I will not stop until I have opened the eyes of everyone... call it obsession.. or what ever.. I call it justice... Just like we opened everyone eyes to the fact Starsky is nothing more then an intake officer at the county jail.. not the big Deputy Sherriff he tells everyone.. and we found his real picture... not the one he shows everyone.. so we all know the real Anthony... not the cyber stud he portrays himself to be... but a little geeky turd who babysits inmates all day.. I will do you one favor Mad, I will reopen Hemis Heros and move my rants there.. I am going to post the audio clips, and screenshots... it will be the offical 21st Sucks website...

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

We need to all be more like this dude!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRuxCs-Ojno

I AM just like that guy' except for the underroos.

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

I will do you one favor Mad, I will reopen Hemis Heros and move my rants there.. I am going to post the audio clips, and screenshots... it will be the offical 21st Sucks website...

Negative, you'll keep all of that here so I can join in on the fun. I dont guess I sent the memo when you joined, everything goes. EVERYTHING!!!!! We have no spokesperson, we have no leadership, we all get along, we're here to have fun, nobody's opinion matters - nobody's feelings get hurt, all threads end up gay, and Asians Chicks are the flavor of the day-everyday. Now quit being a woman and lets flame some 21st Douche Sacks.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users