Toilet Breath

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
My use of "Toilet Breath" warranted a language warning for me today. Use with caution.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
You potty mouth!!!

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
I just seat-hopped an A*D guy's J-10 with my Cobra in his own server (Army of Death Airmaps). I was banned. I, subsequently, wrote to EA, and I hope they fucking do something about it. Fuck over-adminners.

e-vatar.png

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
^^^^ EA should've had a warning on the box: WARNING THIS GAME SUCKS; AND THE PPL THAT ADMIN. THE BF2 GAME SERVERS ARE WASTING OF OUR EARTHLY RESOURCES!!!
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
what the hell is your problems??? A WARNING.... FUCK.. you should seriously consider turning your tags in... HELL.. I got a week ban for telling a non-flying pilot "Nice FUCKING RAM".... I would expect this to be the minimum expectation of all members... toilet breath... I mean come on.... whats next.. you procriating little anal rectum? COME ON MOOSEY... pick up the slack... good god!... 8O 8O 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Moose purposely skirts breaking language rules. Also, Toilet Breath was very funny; more people should have a sense of humor.

e-vatar.png

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
I laughed. I just feel everything should have a waring label, Tooth picks, Q-tips, handgranads, cigarettes. Reading my posts.
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

what the hell is your problems???

A WARNING.... FUCK.. you should seriously consider turning your tags in...

HELL.. I got a week ban for telling a non-flying pilot "Nice FUCKING RAM".... I would expect this to be the minimum expectation of all members... toilet breath... I mean come on.... whats next.. you procriating little anal rectum?

COME ON MOOSEY... pick up the slack... good god!... 8O 8O 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes sir Col. Hemi!!!!
:wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
I'd have to agree with you G... I find Moose's humor enlighting... it was a sad attempt at humor on my part...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users