Possible Recruit?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

InfiniteMissile

InfiniteMissile

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello there. I was wondering what I needed to do to join your Clan. I play BF2 and BF2142 mainly but I also have Desert Combat. I was in a DC Server a while back and saw 3 or 4 of you guys kicking some serious rear and just googled the SRS. After reading through some Forums I found names that matched and here I am. I am not very good at DC, but I can hold my own at BF2 and 2142. Does this clan have a server? I dont use Team Speak but I can get it if I need to. InfiniteMissile

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
Sup bro and welcome to our site! Just curious, what name did you play under in DC? We are a pretty close net but laid back crew here. Just come in TS and do some gaming with us so we can get to know you. Laters!

InfiniteMissile

InfiniteMissile

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I used to play as Thruster262 but after a few "wise cracks" here and there I changed to InfiniteMissile. I dont think I have actually played as InfiniteMissile though. I play BF2 and 2142 as BorisBadenov or Boristhe2nd. :)

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
TS is the only way you are getting in. Play in our forums, play with us in BF2, and TS. We'll let you know. Thanks for considering us.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
well this is just an FYI.. if you join the |sRs|, you will automatically be banned from the 21st website and servers... they are afraid of us and will not let us play err as you stated... kicking some serious rear.. or as we saw ASS.... as usual.. we will have to have a cavity search... Sargent of Arms Kub will administer this when the time is right... Here rubber ducky.. here ducky...

l)emon

l)emon

AoC Member

• Members
  • 886 posts
w3rd

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
TS is a must, without that we will not even consider it! and i have seen the name before in game, BF2!
God loves Voo!!!!

InfiniteMissile

InfiniteMissile

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I downloaded and installed TS. Do you have a game server or do you just invade other servers? Whats the 21st? I take it that they are a Clan and that you guys dont get along. I dont recall them but then again there are too many other servers out there and it would be easy to miss. (EDIT) Ok I got TS setup and I was able to log on via your website. I hope to talk with you guys soon. Thank You.

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
i'm on ts right now, if u wanna chat! 1 more thing, how old are you?
God loves Voo!!!!

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts
Like a predator to his prey, MAD moves in on a potential new member to his local MBLA chapter!! :twisted: You go MAD, like they say a closed mouth never gets fed!! Especially around here when it comes to fresh meat. You might check to see if he is easily offended when deprived of the courtesy wrap around too? You know how G can be! :wink: The upside is that Cody is well passed needing to have his young, but frequently used, keester retired. But you could never be replaced Bud <3 xoxoox Imagine my suprise to find out that we can be googled. Seriously, I think I did that once awhile back and came up with squat. I see this time we are at the top of the page!! Moving on up...... Infinite, like it has been said your best bet is jumping on ts, frequenting the forums and becoming a familiar face is your best/only bet. Just a heads up though, if your looking for a competetive gaming clan then you may want to just stop in and play a few games and have a good time now and again. Anyone skilled enough to be competive here has already competed enough and the rest of us just faked injuries to not have to. This is more like friends sharing an addiction in a group setting rather than like a "CLAN". The last thing I would add is that all of the members were friends of sRs or its previous incarnation, for a couple of years before being Shanghai'd into the group. This however doesnt mean that you couldnt make an impression in a far shorter time. So if your not offended by colorful jokes, raucaus behavior, vulgar truths and t-bagging then feel free to join in the fun. Just beware of MAD asking for help with his joystick :!: or ANY invites to a sleep over with one of the guys.
Posted Image

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
Sabo i fuckin love you! just remember that.... :D
God loves Voo!!!!

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
For as long as I can remember, Googl'ing "srs clan" always returned our site as number 1.

e-vatar.png

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
:arrow:
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users