• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

zanshin

zanshin

Salad Tosser

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
obviously Im not sure..............but werent u all banned (second time around)because wrongway and Pewter pirate bitched about the drop gunning? which sent a chain reaction through the entire system of dragging up a bunch of IMO "useless shit" I still to this day dont understand why? Im not tryin to dredge up (see above) useless shit but my fuckin' god why the mass banning, all it did was kill a game. seems to me a bunch of whinning fags cant handle it........................ THERE I SAID IT........LMFFAO. if Im wrong ill take it back and adjust my thinking....................plus its not specific to whom I mentioned. I have some of the same feelings that others have and I have seen it in game play. Im more curious about the cheating.......seems stupid to cheat and brag about it?????????????? Fuck, if I want to run around and get flags all day.......thats easy........jsut cuz I dunt ( the last few words were for u axe.....lol.....:).................) doesnt mean I need to get disciplined for it..........worse yet find a way to get banned. diaper.....they are all a bunch of good guys........regardless (not irregardless)......of what you may think. I see what they see.......and you do too...........they speak up................I sit in the background..........bottom line diaper say what you see. If you train...........your arguements should never enflame (sabo dont critique me...lol.......I make grammatical errors all the time .:).............)...they should help. Bottom line is I side with those that dont bitch about "useless shit". ps IF YOU FUCKING CHEAT>>>KISS MY ASS AND YOU DESERVE TO BE BANNED EVERYWHERE REGARDLESS OF YOUR CLAN.........even that will bring my ass to beat yours and I can. LOVE ZANSHIN

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts

zanshin

zanshin

Salad Tosser

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
LMAO>>>>...I like turtles too. when hey come out my ass........................HA HA..........thats it.

DrDingleNutt

DrDingleNutt

Prostate Massager

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

( the last few words were for u axe.....lol.....:).................)

Ehh you lost me come again?
Posted Image

zanshin

zanshin

Salad Tosser

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
lol......................the spelling.

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Ok.. the last time the sRs was blanket banned was simply because CYA does not like getting beat.... He fabricated a story saying they were disruptive and causing problems, when all that occured was Cya, as well as the others on that team were getting their asses handed to them and he got mad again.. There is nothing else to it... just CYA getting whooped and he got mad.... which is the cause of 99% of the 21st problems for the last 2 yrs... from other clans to EA complainst.. CYA was involved in all...

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

Clear-headed, realistic and unbiased view.

Posted Image

e-vatar.png

zanshin

zanshin

Salad Tosser

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
lmao.....................i like borat. clueless and all.......................:). btw I dont like bitChY jerkoff Asshats................ guess Im next. lol see ya on the flipside Ive had enough. ps if your in the right why not step up and say something?

zanshin

zanshin

Salad Tosser

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
cuz ur not?

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

cuz ur not?

If you're referring to us, we did; SEVERAL times. Posts and opinions are moved to private or deleted. It was the abuse that originally gave us a bad taste in our mouths. Voicing the public opinion was interpreted as "disrespecting admins" and "immaturity". Subsequently, we left Ehelion gifts and an award-winning video. The rest, my friend, is history. You can chalk it up as the outcome of a few bruised egos.

e-vatar.png

zanshin

zanshin

Salad Tosser

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
srry was talkin about the other side.....not you srs fellas. A passing comment as well.

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Zanshin, I tried several time to get the rest of the 21st to step up and do something,.... and they will not. The fact is, if you cross CYA or Starsky, and even Avery now, you out.. they will spin some bullshit lie and Logan will back them 100%.. When I told Logan I had proof they stat padded, and played in a knife/pistol server.. he told me.. so... and when I threaten to go to EA with the screenshots and info.. he basically told me to go ahead... they will not do anything as it was done with in the first months of BF2 and it was too long ago... The kicker to all of this is.. part of the proof that I mentioned was in the private forums in the 21st.. the forum for Committee and above only... so every member of the committee and above were aware of this and they did nothing.. and then all stood bye CYA and Starsky when they kicked Die2Fly out of the clan for playing in a Pistol/Knife server... what they had done before themselves... the 21st is nothing more then a bunch of cheaters and whiners who kick people who are better then them, and Cya and Starsky use the motto of.. do as we tell you.. not as we do.. or we will kick you out of the clan... And since you get along with Imago.. FYI- the only reason I was brought into the 21st was to replace Imago.. and the only reason he was not kicked out was because I refused to agree to it.. hell I drug my feet on fixing the website because I knew if I did, they would most likely boot him.. So when I say the 21st is a bunch of azzhats.. it is because they have cheaters for leaders and since they do not have the balls to step up and do something about it.. they are by default.. the same as their leaders... azzhats....

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts
For the record, I was standing up for DirtyDiaper when I got banned. It was when DD got jumped on by Starsky. I pointed out this was no way to treat a clan mate and that they should discuss it in private and not the public forums. Next thing I knew I had CYA and Logan talking shit telling me to mind my business and everyone else saying I had a point. I added that if it wasn’t my business then it shouldn't have been in the public forums and the next thing I knew (well after telling them a few more things I though) I was banned. The really cool thing was DD rolling over like a chump and ended up taking their side against me. Starsky wrongly jumps DD + Sabo stands up for DD + CYA and Logan jump Sabo + Sabo points out the obvious disrespect shown clan members + DD says CYA and Logan are never wrong and he is their love child = Sabo gets banned after 2+ years of respectful play at 21st. Well at least I was banned for something worth while. The bonus was that I got to show once again that some (most...ok all) of the 21st whipping boys are lacking spinal columns. The rest of sRs were banned for exposing the same thing way before I did. Z, don’t worry my grandma'r is always wrong so I seldom point out when people aint spelling things in complete and incoherent parasentences.
Posted Image

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Zans, as I reread this thread, I saw something that I overlooked before.....

I still to this day dont understand why?

Im not tryin to dredge up (see above) useless shit but my fuckin' god why the mass banning, all it did was kill a game.

seems to me a bunch of whinning fags cant handle it........................

To be honest, the leadership of the 21st.. Generals and all, have wanted the 21st to drop DC since BF2 came out, that is why we dealt with a shitty server for so long, I would bet a years wages that if BF2 had the issues we had in DC.. they would of had changes done with in a week.

The fact still is, they view DC as the past.. and the only reason they have not dropped DC is because the biggest chunk of donations come from the DC side. When I was with the 21st I was donating almost $100 a month, to cover the extra ram we tested, to simply keep the DC server open, because I can assure you that if they had to shutdown a server, it was not going to be the BF2/2142 server.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Posted Image

e-vatar.png

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts
Posted Image

In case you thought our concerns were pointless. We were trying to point out that certain individuals over there were a detriment to society.

Posted Image
Posted Image

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
Ya know...it's almost not even worth it to comment on 21st anymore. In all of my years of team gaming and being associated with numerous "quality" clans... 21st stands alone at the top of the dipshit zipperhead ladder. CYA, STARCHKIE, LOGAN,.....have you even seen their pictures? 'nuff said.

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
we have never even seen yours sir ^^^ oh wait!

Posted Image
God loves Voo!!!!

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
You haven't anyway. 8) All my pic shows is that I would indeed shoot you,...their pictures show they stab each other...in the ass frequently.

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Now, its like getting the occasional whitehead, sure you could leave it alone and it would go away in a day or so; but isn't it more fun to blow that thing up across the mirror?
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users