• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Well Voodoo and myself had alittle 21st pwnage sessions last night... not sure how many times we killed them, but Starsky got me once in e rounds... I know I got most of them several times.. Voodoo.. well of course he just swept the floor with their sry asses.... I should of hit the ol Fraps button.. but I was so fricken excited at the chance to pwn them I forgot.. LOL... and since those 21st SuckASS playas will read these forums.. all I have to say... is... lets do it again... or you tooo scared.. LMAO
Posted Image

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
LOL we pwn.
We carve the marks in your flesh to attest to the fact that we can't forgive and we won't forget.

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
& tks pwn too

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Out-freaking-standard!
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Oh but I have it on battle recorder
We carve the marks in your flesh to attest to the fact that we can't forgive and we won't forget.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
In a nutshell, just don't let |sRs| get the helo.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

e-vatar.png

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Out-freaking-standard!

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
LMAO.. there was another time you took out all of them (the ones who dared to come off the carrier to play) in one shot... fricken outstanding... on a realistic note.. got alot of damage from the nasty weather last night.. might not be on as much for a bit.
Posted Image

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
If you need anything, let me know.

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
nothing big, actually I made the above post from work, as we did not have power when I left for work.. it went out about 5 mins after I logged off last night... nice and brezzy... 50 to 65 mph wind... and 2 1/2 inches of rain in about 30 mins... freaking outstand... Mother Nature is a pwner... with all this rain lately, the ground is staurated, I think we have gotten clsoe to 9 inches in last two weeks.. and when you get ground that wet and 50+ mph winds... well I was just waiting for my big ash tree to fall on the house last night... Then I would of had to post some images of a tree hax... LMAO
Posted Image

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Well over the last two days, I have been lucky to participate in some pwnage of the 21st NAZI's.... and it has been benefical... it has made it easier to say FUCK YOU ASSHOLES... I do believe the page has turned.... Do not get me wrong.. I might still rant about some of the stupid, moronic actions of Logan DUMBFUCK, OzzSTupid and their little asshats... but I think I have actually made progress on the intense hatered I have of these abusive, self rightous, ass wipes that consider themselves about the law.. But I am always up for some 21st pwnage... and I will always search for them when I get online.. so if they have the balls to showup in BF2 again... I will once again become the "NAZI Hunter" .. FUCKING 21st NAZIS
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users