...for those of you who wondered why...

e-vatar.png

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
4' X 5' LMAO!
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

l)emon

l)emon

AoC Member

• Members
  • 886 posts
awesome....

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
I like the new song, and I thank God the clan didnt move on to Hot chocolate and I believe in miracles or some crap. Every person should have 1 song of all time that sums them up, your personal theme tune if you will. Check out mine !

Creep !

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts

I like the new song, and I thank God the clan didnt move on to Hot chocolate and I believe in miracles or some crap. Every person should have 1 song of all time that sums them up, your personal theme tune if you will. Check out mine !

Creep !

Radiohead rocks btw!
God loves Voo!!!!

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
put some reverend horton heat on the site. rock on!
God loves Voo!!!!

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
OMG I just looked out my window and theres two dogs fucking, with a crowd of dogs watching, its like a k9 orgy out here, not a bitch in sight either all males. Thought Id share, its a hell of a sight.

Havoc

Havoc

Queen of the Dance

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
That just proves that all things Irish are crazy.........Just wanted to say that I love Radiohead. that is all
Posted Image I <3 Cody

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

OMG I just looked out my window and theres two dogs fucking, with a crowd of dogs watching, its like a k9 orgy out here, not a bitch in sight either all males.

Thought Id share, its a hell of a sight.

You should have taken a picture. If any picture ever summed up sRs, that would have been it. That's a typical sRs meeting when it comes to dealing with an outsider who forgets his place.

e-vatar.png

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
My street seems to be on the fringes of many dogs territories. When dogs get up at dawn the first think they like to do is go round the previous days urine deposits, just to make sure they havent been marked over. Anyway end of each dogs markings seem to meet in my street, so im sure sometime I will capture this phenomenon on my digital camera.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users