• Please log in to reply
273 replies to this topic

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Lets revisit this. http://youtube.com/watch?v=W5fcJJyURPk I mean does anything really need to be said anymore?
We carve the marks in your flesh to attest to the fact that we can't forgive and we won't forget.

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
all i have to say to that post is, weight to hp!!! :roll: duh...
God loves Voo!!!!

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
and this is to all the haters.... cough, cough Hemi...
God loves Voo!!!!

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Point is that a V8 stang is getting spanked by a aircooled flat 4 cylinder.
We carve the marks in your flesh to attest to the fact that we can't forgive and we won't forget.

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts

Point is that a V8 stang is getting spanked by a aircooled flat 4 cylinder.

i think you forgot to mention something there Voo. that is not just a 4 cylinder!!!

ty, i'm here all day!
God loves Voo!!!!

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
A bug weighs 1700 pounds. A Mustang ways about 3500. You are telling me that those four extra cylinders cant pull that extra weight?

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
no, i'm telling you those bugs cannot be naturally aspirated! just a 4cyl my ass!
God loves Voo!!!!

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
LOL.. you keep calling me old man, but what your forgetting is I have seen a hell of alot more cars then you have even dreamed about... from working as a part time mechanic, to working pit crews on stock cars, to driving alot of the cars you can only dream about, the true muscle cars of the 60's and 70's. Personally I get a great deal of humor out of those people that buy a car and then spend literally tens of thousands of dollars on after market parts to improve the performance of their so called mucle car. Rustangs are the new vegas of today, a cheap "sports" car to fill a marketing need to keep Ford from becoming the new Buick/Olds of today, your mom and dads car... you make fun of the Camaro, but at least GM has the brains to retire it for a short period and retool it because it had lost its luster (what the new rustang has become). When I originally saw the newest revision of the mustang, I was impressed with the lines, an attempt to bring the baby boomers back to the years of their youth with the only real production muscle cars Ford ever built, but outside of the look, the rest of the car sadly lacks anything related to a muscle car, unless you buy a Roush version, the Rustang is well, a wet dream gone bad. And that is not jus tmy opinion, alot of the independent experts have said that also... why do you think there is such a booming after market for the car? It is like the Japenses cars, they sell you something you can build into a true muscle car is you want to spend the cash. If it was a true muscle car, you would not have to buy all the crap to make it perform. Oh and btw, the wildest ride I ever had, a 72 Pinto with a blown 302... ran like a raped ape, It even out did the ride I had in a 64 CUDA (I think 64, it was a long time ago) with the 426 HEMI. The sad part of all of this discussion, we have just about seen the last of any form of muscle car, with Bush signing the new MPG law, muscle cars will disappear and become the fodder of the collectors.

Attris

Attris

Bad Influence

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
I agree that muscle car is a thing of the past. The point where my flat 4 with a shitty little turbo killz every v-8 on the market is insane. Its like holding on to a girl, which for months tho you know u dont love her but both of you are too passive to say lets break up. Ford just needs to let go.

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

no, i'm telling you those bugs cannot be naturally aspirated! just a 4cyl my ass!

When my friend had his naturally aspirated 2275cc he smoked many of V8s. Now once again thats a 4 cylinder. Lets count them together. 1 2 3 4. Vs a V8. Thats 8 cylinders. which means a 2.3 liter aircooled flat four is smoking a 5.0 V8.

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

this thread was started because myself and geNius love cars. it was started to for myself make fun of Chevys, and for g to make fun of Fords.....

If you didn't want public opinion there is this function called private message we all like to use. Otherwise gtfo, tbh.

all i have to say to that post is, weight to hp!!! Rolling Eyes duh...i think you forgot to mention something there Voo. that is not just a 4 cylinder!!!

ty, i'm here all day!

This is like arguing a Carl Lewis was faster because he was 3 inches shorter and 5 lbs lighter than the guy he beat.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

this thread was started because myself and geNius love cars. it was started to for myself make fun of Chevys, and for g to make fun of Fords.....

If you didn't want public opinion there is this function called private message we all like to use. Otherwise gtfo, tbh.

all i have to say to that post is, weight to hp!!! Rolling Eyes duh...i think you forgot to mention something there Voo. that is not just a 4 cylinder!!!

ty, i'm here all day!

This is like arguing a Carl Lewis was faster because he was 3 inches shorter and 5 lbs lighter than the guy he beat.

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts

ty, i'm here all day!

yes there is pm's! but i also enjoy seeing other opinions...

i mean opinions on the conversation moose.
God loves Voo!!!!

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts

When my friend had his naturally aspirated 2275cc he smoked many of V8s. Now once again thats a 4 cylinder. Lets count them together. 1 2 3 4. Vs a V8. Thats 8 cylinders. which means a 2.3 liter aircooled flat four is smoking a 5.0 V8.

you really mean a 4.6 v8 281 ci.
God loves Voo!!!!

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts

LOL.. you keep calling me old man, but what your forgetting is I have seen a hell of alot more cars then you have even dreamed about... from working as a part time mechanic, to working pit crews on stock cars, to driving alot of the cars you can only dream about, the true muscle cars of the 60's and 70's. Personally I get a great deal of humor out of those people that buy a car and then spend literally tens of thousands of dollars on after market parts to improve the performance of their so called mucle car.

Rustangs are the new vegas of today, a cheap "sports" car to fill a marketing need to keep Ford from becoming the new Buick/Olds of today, your mom and dads car... you make fun of the Camaro, but at least GM has the brains to retire it for a short period and retool it because it had lost its luster (what the new rustang has become). When I originally saw the newest revision of the mustang, I was impressed with the lines, an attempt to bring the baby boomers back to the years of their youth with the only real production muscle cars Ford ever built, but outside of the look, the rest of the car sadly lacks anything related to a muscle car, unless you buy a Roush version, the Rustang is well, a wet dream gone bad. And that is not jus tmy opinion, alot of the independent experts have said that also... why do you think there is such a booming after market for the car? It is like the Japenses cars, they sell you something you can build into a true muscle car is you want to spend the cash. If it was a true muscle car, you would not have to buy all the crap to make it perform.

Oh and btw, the wildest ride I ever had, a 72 Pinto with a blown 302... ran like a raped ape, It even out did the ride I had in a 64 CUDA (I think 64, it was a long time ago) with the 426 HEMI.

The sad part of all of this discussion, we have just about seen the last of any form of muscle car, with Bush signing the new MPG law, muscle cars will disappear and become the fodder of the collectors.

now this pisses me off! when people say the muscle car era is dead. dont remember it ever coming back! in my opinion the muscle car era died in 72!

but then again if i wanted to know about real muscle cars i would just talk to my dad, who use to build them!

64 Cuda, dont think they made a 64 Cuda, hemi! i dont think the Cuda came out till either 66 or 67! but i get your point!
God loves Voo!!!!

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

64 Cuda, dont think they made a 64 Cuda, hemi! i dont think the Cuda came out till either 66 or 67! but i get your point!

Cuda came out in '64, just before the Mustang.

now this pisses me off! when people say the muscle car era is dead. dont remember it ever coming back! in my opinion the muscle car era died in 72!

I agree.

and to be completely honest, a Corvette is a sports car, the Mustang is not... thats what so many people fail to realise. there is a difference between a sports car and a muscle car! BIG DIFFERENCE

http://www.stchas.ed... ... omem.shtml

e-vatar.png

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
w3rd!
God loves Voo!!!!

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
[quote name="MAD"]and to be completely honest, a Corvette is a sports car, the Mustang is not... thats what so many people fail to realise. there is a difference between a sports car and a muscle car! BIG DIFFERENCE[/quote]
http://www.stchas.ed... ... omem.shtml[/quote]

yeah, yeah i know! ..l.,

to me a muscle car is a car that has a carb, smells like gas, and runs from gas station to gas station! beating everything in its path :wink: and u always having to rebuild something in it!
God loves Voo!!!!

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
OMG.. your ingorance is only out weighed by your arrogance...

First lets talk mucle cars of the 60's and 70's.... almost none, that is like a big ol ZERO could run properly off the pump gas of today, so I guess all of those cars are not true mucle cars?

Second, those who are true mucle car fans, have watched as Detroit has attempted to bring back muscle cars... wtf do you think Ford was marketing when they re-released the Rustang? a sports coupe... when they broke the news they were re-vamping the Rustang, that is what their press release said and also what they called it at the Detroit auto show.. The Return of Ford into the Muscle Car Arena... why the fuck do you think they revamped it to look like the rustangs off the late 60's?? Face it, Fords intention when it retooled the Rustang was to re-enter the mucle car era, to recapture the younger generations who are migrating to foriegn made cars for performace vehicles. Why do you thnk Dodge is re-introducing the Challenger? to be a sports coupe?

Third, my remark about the muscle car era being gone was the hope that all of us true American Made Muscle car fans have held out hope for the return of, but with the new MPG laws placed into effect, you will not see any major companies continue to invest in development of cars like the corvette.

Fourth, my dad can tell me stories about cars from the 40s and 50s, but that is not the same as sitting your ass in them and driving them around, or riding in them. A story is the same as reading a book, so go read some books and come back and tell me you know all about the cars of the 20's.

and finally- the 64 cuda... imagine this car with a 426 hemi.....

Posted Image

Here is a new sig for you, if your a mythbuster fan you will be familar with it.. but it hold very true for you MAD,

"I reject reality and subsitute my own reality" or something like that... but it fits you to a T.

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts

OMG.. your ingorance is only out weighed by your arrogance...

First lets talk mucle cars of the 60's and 70's.... almost none, that is like a big ol ZERO could run properly off the pump gas of today, so I guess all of those cars are not true mucle cars?

Second, those who are true mucle car fans, have watched as Detroit has attempted to bring back muscle cars... wtf do you think Ford was marketing when they re-released the Rustang? a sports coupe... when they broke the news they were re-vamping the Rustang, that is what their press release said and also what they called it at the Detroit auto show.. The Return of Ford into the Muscle Car Arena... why the fuck do you think they revamped it to look like the rustangs off the late 60's?? Face it, Fords intention when it retooled the Rustang was to re-enter the mucle car era, to recapture the younger generations who are migrating to foriegn made cars for performace vehicles. Why do you thnk Dodge is re-introducing the Challenger? to be a sports coupe?

Third, my remark about the muscle car era being gone was the hope that all of us true American Made Muscle car fans have held out hope for the return of, but with the new MPG laws placed into effect, you will not see any major companies continue to invest in development of cars like the corvette.

Fourth, my dad can tell me stories about cars from the 40s and 50s, but that is not the same as sitting your ass in them and driving them around, or riding in them. A story is the same as reading a book, so go read some books and come back and tell me you know all about the cars of the 20's.

and finally- the 64 cuda... imagine this car with a 426 hemi.....

Posted Image

Here is a new sig for you, if your a mythbuster fan you will be familar with it.. but it hold very true for you MAD,

"I reject reality and subsitute my own reality" or something like that... but it fits you to a T.

LMAO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users