• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Punisher_X

Punisher_X

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts
Here is the game i've been playing quite a bit on xbox 360 and is now available on PC. Buy it, or download it, and tell me what you think and if you like it maybe we can play sometime. This version will let you play against others without the Live account for free.

http://www.gamespot....fwar/index.html
Posted Image

l)emon

l)emon

AoC Member

• Members
  • 886 posts
and when you get tired of being a pair of meat curtains, join us in some good ole BF2...

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts

and when you get tired of being a pair of meat curtains, join us in some good ole BF2...

thanks, but no thanks Drew! i'm not interested in an amped version of Quake! SORRY....
God loves Voo!!!!

Punisher_X

Punisher_X

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts
wouldnt wanna have to kick the shit outta ya anyway. I really dont mind BF2 if it i had a computer that would run it smooth like my xbox 360. It is rated one of the best games so yall should at least give it a shot. Epic and Rare are some bad ass mother fuckers!!
Posted Image

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

wouldnt wanna have to kick the shit outta ya anyway. I really dont mind BF2 if it i had a computer that would run it smooth like my xbox 360.
It is rated one of the best games so yall should at least give it a shot. Epic and Rare are some bad ass mother fuckers!!

My buddy bought it, beat it, returned it, and got something better. Halo and Unreal Tournament have been out for years. :lol:

e-vatar.png

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts

wouldnt wanna have to kick the shit outta ya anyway. I really dont mind BF2 if it i had a computer that would run it smooth like my xbox 360.
It is rated one of the best games so yall should at least give it a shot. Epic and Rare are some bad ass mother fuckers!!

i play Rainbow 6 Vegas, DC, and BF2. dont have anymore room to play Quake 3! oh my bad i mean Queers of War! no really Drew, its not that i dont like it, its just not my thing buddy. my old computer ran BF2 with no problems so why dont u man up and come back and play with us! :wink:

come back to your real clan! :lol:
God loves Voo!!!!

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Some people like the futuristic thing, and some people don't.

e-vatar.png

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Some people like watching chicks poo into glasses and eat it as if it's a sexual turn on.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

Some people like watching chicks poo into glasses and eat it as if it's a sexual turn on.

Like you don't. :roll: Wait, that was poo? OMG YUCK. I thought that was ice cream.
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

I'll be honest; that video caused two involuntary gags into the phone after only a few seconds.

e-vatar.png

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
Rew, it would be just like DC, i would kick the shit outta ya after a month or so of playing and you would get MaD. :lol:
God loves Voo!!!!

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
Whats even worse than actually watching 2 girls and a cup is listening to voodoo with an open MIC trying to force himself to watch the entire video. I had to leave my bedroom and go outside to keep from throwing up!

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
i'm so glad i did not watch it! cause i would have thrown the hell up :oops:
God loves Voo!!!!

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

i'm so glad i did not watch it! cause i would have thrown the hell up :oops:

It may just be your cup of tea, you should check it out.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users