Diap STFU!!!!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

I thought steve was a great guy 2 at 1 time until he attacked in the sRs forums.Before that we had never had a bad word between us.But then Toe started shooting his mouth off at me and hemi joined right in for no reason,he just went off on me.Personally I think hes a complete !@%$#%#$!! And soul tell him i said so....ty

You started the shit between us 'diap. Your a bad sport, you've always been a bad sport.
And an admin. with a bad attitude better expect ppl to fight back. Ask Cya and starskey. They never kept anyone out of apahewars and nether can you. Lol....It would be so easy too. but your so stupid you couldn't figured it out if it was explaned to you.

You still belong to a clan that the fonder is known, by even ppl that don't play DC to be a cheater. And he's not the only one. I'll send you proof of more cheaters in your clan in the weeks to come. But most of all you like the drama.

You didn't have to say anything after that post from Soulcommander. But you couldn't resist.

Next time just keep you fucking mouth shut.
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
I would like to see this proof of cheating. That way we can post it everywhere.
We carve the marks in your flesh to attest to the fact that we can't forgive and we won't forget.

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Dirty.. you have 21st syndrome... You start a fight, get popped in the nose and then act like you were attacked for no reason.. so shut the fuck up.... you brought me into your deal with big toe when you kicked me from 21st Apache Whore server because I was kicking your ass (true to form for a 21st admin), and then said I attacked you in main (a lie, once again true to form for a 21st admin), then you have the guts to come over to our house spout off shit and start an argument, then run back home whinning like a pussy. Then to top it off, you post a negative remark about me on a forum YOU KNOW I can not respond to (again true to form for a 21st Admin). So my advice, run off and see if you can get CYA or Starsky to start up some bull shit story again on an |sRs| member, then spread the foul smelling chit all around so everyone will realize just what real assholes you are... BTW dipshit.. you can respond here, we have an open forum, we invite these kind of discussion, as we know we are right, and we enjoy the opportunity to prove to the DC gaming community once again that the 21st is full of assholes and nazi admins who fucking hack, cheat, abuse.. basically everything they can so they can pad their points. I would of thought that since your role models of CYA and Starsky have learned not to fuck with us anymore you would of gotten the asslickers memo..... ask them what happened when they tried to fuck with a |sRs| member... and also ask why they no longer play BF2... and why they changed their names.. that is the funniest part of it all.. ashamed of the tags... LOL..
Posted Image

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
yeah!!!
God loves Voo!!!!

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

I would like to see this proof of cheating. That way we can post it everywhere.

Here's a teaser. It's not cheating. But it shows that even they can't live up to the rules they've set.
Posted Image
More pics to come.
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Dirty.. you have 21st syndrome...

You start a fight, get popped in the nose and then act like you were attacked for no reason.. so shut the fuck up.... you brought me into your deal with big toe when you kicked me from 21st Apache Whore server because I was kicking your ass (true to form for a 21st admin), and then said I attacked you in main (a lie, once again true to form for a 21st admin), then you have the guts to come over to our house spout off shit and start an argument, then run back home whinning like a pussy. Then to top it off, you post a negative remark about me on a forum YOU KNOW I can not respond to (again true to form for a 21st Admin).

So my advice, run off and see if you can get CYA or Starsky to start up some bull shit story again on an |sRs| member, then spread the foul smelling chit all around so everyone will realize just what real assholes you are...

BTW dipshit.. you can respond here, we have an open forum, we invite these kind of discussion, as we know we are right, and we enjoy the opportunity to prove to the DC gaming community once again that the 21st is full of assholes and nazi admins who fucking hack, cheat, abuse.. basically everything they can so they can pad their points.

I would of thought that since your role models of CYA and Starsky have learned not to fuck with us anymore you would of gotten the asslickers memo..... ask them what happened when they tried to fuck with a |sRs| member... and also ask why they no longer play BF2... and why they changed their names.. that is the funniest part of it all.. ashamed of the tags... LOL..

I think Hemi is pretty much the 21st pwner of sRs
We carve the marks in your flesh to attest to the fact that we can't forgive and we won't forget.

WiDoWMaKeR

WiDoWMaKeR

AoC Member

• Members
  • 335 posts
I second that.
Posted Image
"Liberty, Freedom and the pursuit of all who threaten it." USMC

DrDingleNutt

DrDingleNutt

Prostate Massager

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
After analyzing the situation 1: sRs pwns 21st in DC. 2: sRs pwns 21st in bf2. 3: sRs pwns 21st in forums. I've come to a conclusion. 21st = sRs's bitches.This is old news I know , but I'm slow.
Posted Image

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts

After analyzing the situation

1: sRs pwns 21st in DC.
2: sRs pwns 21st in bf2.
3: sRs pwns 21st in forums.

I've come to a conclusion.

21st = sRs's bitches.This is old news I know , but I'm slow.

i think this post from you by far has exceeded all my expectations of you!
u the "MaN" Axe!
God loves Voo!!!!

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
I was shocked by the intelligence of his answer...

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
Very un-Axe like...

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
Posted Image

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts

I was shocked by the intelligence of his answer...

very much so! its almost like he has a smart "other" personality!

along with his dumb ones.

just messing with ya Axe! :lol:
God loves Voo!!!!

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts

Posted Image

Awful pun

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

Well my brotha's and sista's my new job training takes place In Ft.Dodge,Iowa.So sadly I wont be around for about 4 weeks :cry: .I will miss playing w/u guys but I gotta do what I gotta do..But dont get to use to me not being around.I will return to take my vengeance or try anyway.I'm sure I will be plenty rusty by then...Anyway good hunting and I will see you soon!! :wink:

P.S.: I will get my dues payment in as soon as I get back..

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
nice avatar toe
God loves Voo!!!!

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Clearly, he's not applying for a job that requires literacy.

e-vatar.png

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
the scary part is he will be about 60 miles north of me, the funny part is he will be 60 miles north of me and they are forcasting snow over Thanksgiving... It is funny watching people that are used to driving on icy roads re-adjust... it is fucking hilarious to watch people who have NEVER driven on icy roads... and they will be driving... not much for metro transit up in ol Fort Dodge Iowa.. LOL.. oh and yes.. they roll up the streets at 10 pm.. so he will be suffering.. LMAO
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users