guttzz!!!

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
i really want u to know something. U SUCK ASS!!!!!
God loves Voo!!!!

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Why would you invite him to our forums, maybe you didnt get the memo, we don't really like this guy.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

gutzzz

gutzzz

Pillow Biting Whipping Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
sure mad its easy to kill a guy who in the last 4 month has played a total of maybe 3 hrs lmao but i give you props g made a mirror image of his ass when he made u. O yes hes your daddy we all know u call him that... but on brighter side you guys own and know all so imma leave it at that. but to be honest bud was only one man enought to fight heads up captain mouth runner so until you beat me shhh you cant even show when you say u will...... but like i said ill leave it at that 5 words owned me enough im not gettin into another pissin contest. i got a lil dick so i lose everytime!!!!!!! But like g said :DONT GO TO THEYRE LEVEL THEY JUST DRAG YOU DOWN FURTHER AND BEAT U WITH EXPERIENC) just wish i could get g to fuckin fix my mic so i could cuss at mad he eats at me!!!!!!! lmao but thats life o ya i would get fuck out before i was kicked from ts anyways lol but you fags stay gay and ill see ya on the battle field rofles

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
I love that just because I drop gun, everyone forgets that I kicked their asses for years before that. Suddenly, everyone is the man. I'm gonna take some selective memory pills; apparently they work.

e-vatar.png

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
You sir, are pathetic.

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
i was messing with ya guttzz. i just wanted to ruffle your feathers a bit dude.... and i did get in your face and u saw what happend. but like g said, selective memory!!! and yes i love to drop gun/swoop. it pisses people off!!! and it did u, lol....
God loves Voo!!!!

gutzzz

gutzzz

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
lol selective memory this lol i remember you falling away smokin from hydras then out of no where i hear tink tink tink bout as pussy as it gets but fuck it i dont even play the game no more i play some other shit now so im over this big fuckin thing with gutzzz. My name is matt i suck at video games and i like to talk shit is that better you happy??? i know this is what yall want me to quit so im done, i dont need the abuse from yall i get enough at home. yall can cheerlead for each other all u like but im gonna sit on the side line and watch from now on. Still i would like to fight widow again thats some bs i got stripped there for real but fuck it thats life i got a good luck kiss from my wife (kristy) everytime it came down to 1-1 in the match and the barrel shot ill admit was the luckiest fuckin thing that i have ever done but let alone i did it so i know i can beat him but yall be good and widow whenever you feel like you want that shot again bro holla at me caus your 6-0 has a blemish its called and edit by your clan leader. PEACE

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
We don't have clan leaders. For the record, I have never edited a post.

e-vatar.png

gutzzz

gutzzz

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
g i got no beef wit you bro i realize ur a good dude man you stick up for your ppl thats cool family is hard to come by but you did edit my win thats what i was talkin bout but you know thats old news ill never get over but fuck it

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

lol selective memory this lol i remember you falling away smokin from hydras then out of no where i hear tink tink tink bout as pussy as it gets but fuck it i dont even play the game no more i play some other shit now so im over this big fuckin thing with gutzzz. My name is matt i suck at video games and i like to talk shit is that better you happy???
i know this is what yall want me to quit so im done, i dont need the abuse from yall i get enough at home. yall can cheerlead for each other all u like but im gonna sit on the side line and watch from now on. Still i would like to fight widow again thats some bs i got stripped there for real but fuck it thats life i got a good luck kiss from my wife (kristy) everytime it came down to 1-1 in the match and the barrel shot ill admit was the luckiest fuckin thing that i have ever done but let alone i did it so i know i can beat him but yall be good and widow whenever you feel like you want that shot again bro holla at me caus your 6-0 has a blemish its called and edit by your clan leader. PEACE

One full stop (period) in that whole shit, hang your head in shame young man !

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
i'm sorry if i hurt your feelings. i really am! didnt mean to dude.
God loves Voo!!!!

gutzzz

gutzzz

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
dude i feel like the world is comin down on me man. its cool, dont worry bout it. I quit smokin and trees and drinkin its gettin to me, but im not gonna relapse like g says drugs are for the weak and i dont want tro be weak anymore. but i fuckin cant drop gun with this piece of shit monitor i got fuckin bs ass plazma its fuckin wack lol ne ways merry christmas srs and hope your families are safe and have graet xmas enjoy yall and frag the weak hurdle their bodys and take the fuckin flag!

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts

g i got no beef wit you bro i realize ur a good dude man you stick up for your ppl that's cool family is hard to come by but you did edit my win that's what i was talking bout but you know that's old news ill never get over but fuck it

For the record, geNius didn’t alter the ladder score either. What sucks is that as much as I wanted to, I didn’t do it either. I didn’t want to be accused of being unfair or anything else like I was on the ladder before. I should have known that it didn’t matter anyway, I didn’t do anything then and was accused and I didn’t do anything this time and was accused, go figure! I pissed off more friends defending you and several others last time and then got bs from you as well for my troubles. It pays to volunteer for the community.
Posted Image

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
I had nothing to do

e-vatar.png

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
with any of that shit

e-vatar.png

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
¿Ahora no hablas Ingles, puto?

e-vatar.png

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
^^^ u make my man gina moist, and my bitch tits lactate!!!!!! uuuuhhhh
God loves Voo!!!!

gutzzz

gutzzz

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
well then if it was neither of u then i appologize to you both and to your respective clans man i just feel hurt by the accusations bro ive never let axe sit for me man. That shit is wrong and to be honest man id play the match over and probably lose to widow but man i tell you what i hit some funky angle fuckin shots in that match. C trhe thing is i came out north the last 3 times because he had me down 2 points cause he would wait get real close to signal and then shoot me...... So i said fuck it i had been beaitin him from a distance with hydras (lil ones) so i cam out a lil more north the next time so i would have a chance to signal and you know get a few ashots off before he fuckin close signal one shotted me. THR ROLL SHOT SHEER FUCKIN LUCK IN MY HEART BRO i know it was luck cause i told him it was luck. but anyways ill do it all over again to have my rep back well i gtg to work later all

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
You can't get a rep back that you never lost dipshit. Want to guess what it is? Also, I was the ONE who changed the match results, it's no secret why. Plus I enjoyed it. Now you know.

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
if i could end this thread i would. i think we have bashed this guy enough, dont u think? enough is enough....
God loves Voo!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users