guttzz!!!

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
bash,bash,bash!!!! time to grow up boys. play the game, and stfu!!!!
God loves Voo!!!!

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
no

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts

bash,bash,bash!!!! time to grow up boys. play the game, and stfu!!!!

MAD reserving the higher ground is killing me. Now thats some funny shit. As for not refering to my skill, damn, I knew that was to good to be true. :wink: Did I mention "I like, to....last alooong tiiiiiime!" (Borat)
Posted Image

gutzzz

gutzzz

Pillow Biting Whipping Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
lmao moose i was on welfare growing up but thats about it. As for a new mic ask genius its not the mic thats the problem its the retard trying to get it to work thats the problem. He did it for me once and it worked but since i had to reformat from my dumbass woman playin yahoo games and infecting the computer with aidz. It doesnt work anymore. too bad i like gettin bashed in ts and kicked for no reason lmao

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
lucky for you, you wont ever have to be kicked again from our TS...
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

gutzzz

gutzzz

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
roflmao i wouldnt get on there to talk to you anyways and why you such a bitch ass dick man. aint nobody ever even talked to you bro so fuck you moose. change that to what you think but i know u read it, and i know u know how i feel bout you bro i think your a dick man. I appologized to everyone but dude fuck you is what i think and your smart ass remarks bro. moose man i dont know why your such a dick but maybe you should get on the meds

PitViper

PitViper

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
...yawn

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
gutzz, just please stop it. enough is enough! i made this thread pulling your leg a bit, not to go on a moose rampage or u getting bashed on. was not my intentions.... so please stop responding to this thread dude, it only fuels the flame..... yes sabo i'm taking the high road. i'm not a dick all the time, i just play one on tv. i have a heart, and i recognize when someone is beat, and i stop. can u and some others do the same? me being the bigger man now, i'm going to stop responding to this thread. but i think in the subject box @ the top it says gutzz, didnt see any other names in there!!!
God loves Voo!!!!

PitViper

PitViper

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
..one always wonders about those that set fires and then run around trying to sprinkle water on 'em.

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

roflmao i wouldnt get on there to talk to you anyways and why you such a bitch ass dick man. aint nobody ever even talked to you bro so fuck you moose. change that to what you think but i know u read it, and i know u know how i feel bout you bro i think your a dick man. I appologized to everyone but dude fuck you is what i think and your smart ass remarks bro. moose man i dont know why your such a dick but maybe you should get on the meds

I'm a dick? Never heard that before. Guess this means you wont be playing with my dreidel.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

PitViper

PitViper

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
...leaves him more time to do his sister.

gutzzz

gutzzz

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
whats a dreis\del imma have to look that up on google

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
If you dont play with my dreidel, will you atleast help me with my Umoja, Kujichagulia, Ujima, Ujamaa, Nia, Kuumba and Imani parties? You can make the crab dip, you have an endless supply.

PitViper

PitViper

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
You might as well be speaking Chinese to Mr. Vocabulary.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

You might as well be speaking Chinese to Mr. Vocabulary.

The Nguzo Saba weren't part of our curriculum, so you don't have to act like you know what Moose said.

Crab dip makes me giggle.

e-vatar.png

PitViper

PitViper

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
Maybe not, but he still can't understand it.

gutzzz

gutzzz

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
im fuckin lost what the fuck language is that

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts
Those seven principles werent meant for you to share. Unlike the crabs you are now using for dip.

Posted Image

Happy Kwanzaa
Posted Image

HeavyD

HeavyD

Prostate Massager

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

If they are stupid enough to continue believing |sRs| had anything to do with it, we are smart enough to continue rubbing salt in it.
Rock salt that is.

Until this little pussy starts acting like someone who is worth some semblance of respect, he will receive none.

Who is they? I dun't remeber saying anything for a month.This has been a on going problem.I could go back and use 100 different quotes where people comment on somthing guttz has said and people act like I was behind him telling him what to type.I dun't believe srs had ''anything to do with it''.Unless there is a g e n i u s after your tag.Or your name is sabotage (I'm assuming this has somthing to do with the alleged ringing).If I have said anything to make someone believe other then that then that then sorry it came out wrong.Guttz may have attempted to speak for me but I wouldn't know because I dun't bother reading his posts.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Are you new? Speak English? I didn't change the match. Since you weren't playing in the match, you should have no opinion as to how anything went down, right?

e-vatar.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users