• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
pleading the 5th?
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts
If he doesnt read then why is he commenting period? What makes me laugh is that he (supposedly) wasnt playing but still climbs out from under the rock just to sneak a quick shot at us. :roll: Did I mention I have a large penis? So dont let that cum between us too. :!:
Posted Image

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Each morning, I walk to the bathroom, take a leak, and think to myself: "Thanks, Dad".

e-vatar.png

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts

Each morning, I walk to the bathroom, take a leak, and think to myself: "Thanks, Dad".

lmao, what did he give you his bifocals so you could see to grab it and then use them to see where to aim? jk :lol:

(Man I know I am going to get it now. I know better than to out smart ass geNius. What was I thinking?)
Posted Image

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
:arrow: Give me your cel number; I have a plethora of action shots. Do you think chicks believe me when I say I "deleted it", or are they placating me as much as I do them? :arrow: Or maybe he gave me a GI Joe toilet seat cover.

e-vatar.png

gutzzz

gutzzz

Pillow Biting Whipping Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
roflmao ok ok i got a solution since this is a fuckin big deal and all g u fight axe and on the same day same server same time ill fight widow and lets end this shit i know i can beat him AGAIN. But do you have the balls to fight heads up with axe? Ii know its been a long time since you got in a pissin contest, but in the back of your mind do you have that lil voice thats sayin im a piece of the past..... and can i still hang with the new generation of dc....... or are we gonna get the same lame response of aww i won the first and the such and such those were the days of real pilots yada blada dah . Or are you gonna rep your fuckin squad man up and accept? All i wanna know......

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts

i told myself i would not respond to this thread, but holy shit geNius u are my hero sir!
God loves Voo!!!!

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Here's the thing. There is no new generation of DC. Everyone left because the dream is over. You're picking up scraps. I remember when he started, and I kicked the shit out of you two for months. Then you guys tried copying everything we do, because that's what all douchebags do. They then try to make it their own. I checked on it, and he legitimately played for over 9 hours per day for mos. Not only does that make me feel for his social life, but it also makes me have less respect. If I spent that amount of time practicing, I could be a planet. I don't understand people's thinking on this subject matter. We hand your ass to you every time you play, under various names, for months on end. Then, when we quit, you think it's time for a challenge. Do you see the stupidity in this? That being said, I've been on your server several times, and have never had less than a 5:1 KDR. It's the same old shit with you guys; you're only good at beating people who are good at crashing. If I beat you 100 times, why would this last time mean shit? Most of us don't care anymore. Widowmaker never said anything about winning or being the best. He played just to see how it all went down. It was a coincidence that he was undefeated. In closing, fuck your pissing contest.

e-vatar.png

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
lol @ 9 hours a day.

gutzzz

gutzzz

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
you must not have read my post or u did and like i said gave the same old lada da da responce as usual. i think u are soft dude. you talk bout beatin our ass and then out of no where you wont fight thats like someone walkin up to you spittin in your face and sayin u aint shit u wouldnt beat theyre ass????? Like i said youve don this and youve done that but you have never beat axe on a consistant basis i find that hard to beleive except ya maybe in the begining. G face it that lil voice in the back of your head is right your the past and will be from now on since you declined the offer at a shot to finally prove us wrong shut us up and end it. I think you know im right now. youve lost your shot and tend to drop gun alot its cool we get it i understand. eyes go bad with age roflmao. YOUR SCARED JUST SAY IT and widow aint said nothing because he dont want to get beat again point blank. Shit if it were my clan gettin challenged like that i would be head of the fuckin line to get at whoever cause on any given day you can win against anyone. I think you just know g that your time is up is all im sayin or you would have accepted bro. Fear brings out the true personality in ppl. In your case you shy'd away. in my case when someone accuses me of something i aint i bust they mutha fuckin mouth and shut them the fuck up. What will it be G???? fear or beer after a win? your decision bro ,ake us proud,be the man we think u are and accept. have some fuckin integrity in your self soldier and grow some ballz get off your fuckin high perch and lets fuckin do this!!!! I fear no one its a game and you shy away from a challenge..... To me like i said thats SOFT.

HeavyD

HeavyD

Prostate Massager

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
All I was >trying< to say is I dun't think srs had anything to do with this and never did.Just because guttz states somthing dosen't mean I share the same belief.Short of reading my mind I dun't know how someone could come to the conclusion that I still believe ''srs had somthing to do with it'' other then assuming I agree with guttz.I never thought you changed anything.I'll admit I did accuse you and sabo of fixing the ladder,but I only said that out of frustration. In this forum is the problem im trying to fix>>>>> Axe says>>>> Stop acting like when guttzz says somthing that im the one telling him what to type. Guttz says>>>> Fucking brg it on pussies me axe take widow G yeah we are pwnzers axe is duh man woot! G says>>> Axe I use to beat your ass your no good and can only kill noobs.You have no life and if I played that much i'd be 320598230589235089253x better, you try and copy everything I do douchebag. This is what I was gettin at stop bringing me up because somthing guttz says/does because I dun't agree with nothing he has to say.Its just a simple request.I wasn't trying to take a shot or bring up the ringing or none of that bull shit.Of course you could just tell me to fuck off and do what you like,but like I said its just a request and It dosen't hurt to ask does it?

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
^^^ You gotta love internet tuff guys! Axe you and your brother n law just need to stop and move on bra! Your in a lose-lose situation here! DC is almost dead and has been for over a year. If you go in apache servers there are only a handful of skilled pilots left. When BF2 came out most of our clan stopped playing DC except for just fucking around. Ohh by the way have either of you two gone up against G in helos in BF2?? If you did then I doubt this stupid shit about whose cock is bigger in DC would not exist! And one last thing, coming from serving the Army for 4+ years I think it stupid to refer to yourself or someone else that plays in a video game as being a solder! Just my two peso on the subject matter!

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

I dun't believe srs had ''anything to do with it''.Unless there is a g e n i u s after your tag.Or your name is sabotage (I'm assuming this has somthing to do with the alleged ringing).

All I was >trying< to say is I dun't think srs had anything to do with this and never did.

I'm pretty sure Sabo and I have something to do with sRs. Why are we still talking about this?

Gutzzz - Do you want me to post the screenshots of you telling me NS, "PONED", yada yada when your little drop doesn't work? This was about a month ago, and I don't even play. I'd figure if you were going to spend all your time playing an old game, you'd be good at it by now.

e-vatar.png

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
Who parked the moron bus at our doorstep? It's like watching the little old gray lady walking with a group of dit ta dees and wondering where she is going to stop.

gutzzz

gutzzz

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
first and foremost i never said i could beat u genius.......... i dont know where this has come about i just want a rematch bro with axe in the sercer fightin you to show he isnt fighting for me. Simple request we all play for fun i just thought id raz u a lil and try get under your skin to get you to respond quicker. I want widow not u not the whole srs clan just widow 1v1 ten kills 3 matches best score wins thats all i ask for..... Dude ive been called alot of things in my life but never have i cheated to win in a game. id rather lose 1000-4 in madden then to use cheats or let someone else play the next set of downs for me. Dude just get widow to fight me again lets end this shit once and for all. For reall its all im askin for this xmas o and i got a mic now so ill be able to get on ts. so let me know whats up in here on the forums if u can set it up cause ill be available for just about anytime right now, just give me some times and dates widow man and well get this thing over with.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
I'm just gonna say what we've been saying for mos. STFU, nobody cares.

e-vatar.png

gutzzz

gutzzz

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
fuckin figures o well fuckin widow get ahold of me dog if u would id lik eto have a rematch for christ sake its bull shit to have to ask for another but man let me get it dog i been fucked brutally attackked and feel like i should get the chance to defend myself. be a man give me the shot to get shit straight and lets get this over with plz.

HeavyD

HeavyD

Prostate Massager

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
I guess we are still talking about it because im a childish douche bag who can't let shit go.I never knew sabo was srs I thought he was cdu.I thought we was speaking about srs as a whole not 1 or 2 members,but my misunderstanding I guess.I never came here to speak on the ladder in the frist place,but since it was the subject of the post I was commenting on it came out. ''If they are stupid enough to continue believing |sRs| had anything to do with it,'' <--- I could swear srs in this statement is defined as a whole and not one or two members,but my bad i'm sure you can see how a idiot like me is confused.

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts
Axe, it seems to me that the only reason you end up in these conversations is because gutzzz use you like a trump card. Everytime the convo goes wrong he spits out "Axe would beat you anyday". He continues to also mention that you never rang for him just like he did that day you personally told me that you had(remember you also mentioned that he lied allot which was hilarious because a minute later he was screaming that it never happened). Personally, I really could care less anymore, it was like a lifetime ago. I would recommend however, that you walk over and smack the shit outta gutzzz for the bs he has continued to drag your name through. Gutzzz, when I played regularly I would have beat you worse than your ole lady does. I can assure you though, even on my best day I couldnt hold a candle to geNius, Kub, Voo, Cody etc. etc. I flew almost everyday for two years and you only came into the picture during the last six months of my (mostly) regular flying. Once I took over the ladder I rarely had time to fly and havent since. So amuse yourself with speculation but anyone who knows will tell you that your the best shit salesman around. Should be for all the shit you talk. As for Axe beating them, he is or was very good. If it wasnt for all of the antics, he might have been on my list of some of the best but I guess we will never know. However, from my experience against axe and everyone else, he might have won one outta three against "g", if geNius was having conection problems. Nothing against you Axe, Just my opinion.
Posted Image

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
STFU!
God loves Voo!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users