• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
Too be the best "shit salesman" you must have at least the ability to intelligently engage people and be somewhat believable. I'd say it's a safe bet that's not ever gonna happen.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
I know chicks that would have forgotten about this well before Gutzzz ever will. I'm pretty sure he's gonna talk about it being bs and wanting to rematch Widowmaker 10 more fucking times. Gutzzz - Are you fucking kidding me, or are you STILL talking about this? Much like filling a gas tank with diesel, someone poured one too many wine coolers in you. I'm so sick of this subject. Be a fucking man and let it go.

e-vatar.png

gutzzz

gutzzz

Pillow Biting Whipping Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
just man up and accept the fight fuck is it that hard to have 30 deaths? i mean fior real for ppl who have played for umpteen years and died a milliongazzillion times it shouldnt be that much to die 30 more times right???? Just want my chance to reconcile the bullshit youve accused me of something ive never done..... so y should i be the one to let it go its fuckin bs is what it is. There you happy g i said bs. fuck i mean if you dont think it was me and i dont got a chance in hell then y not accept?????

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts

Be a fucking man...

You just put it out of his reach...

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Nobody cares. Your ignorance is as impressive as a bicycle-riding bear. Nobody cares. Yet again, you say it's my fault your match was deleted. Nobody cares. The word "sociopath" comes to mind when I CONTINUALLY read your rants about wanting a do-over. Nobody cares. Move on with your life. Nobody cares. None of us wants to 1v1. Nobody cares. None of us wants to hear your side of the story. Nobody cares. None of us thinks about your little match, or you in general. Nobody cares.

Do you comprehend anything you just read? I can break it down for you in the future, because I really don't think you get it. I've had plenty of pathetic ex girlfriends that couldn't hold a candle to your inability to accept reality.

e-vatar.png

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
So you’re basically saying what again? LOL

PitViper

PitViper

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
On his deathbed his last breath will be..."if only I could have proven myself in DC"

gutzzz

gutzzz

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
ok its still fucked up to me i get the boot from the ladder and dont even get to plead my case beat widow again and stay there and play it was one of the few places i am allowed to play now because i got luckier then dogshit and beat him i fuckin am a ringer and am banned. Be honest though you would be fuckin pissed about the cituation for real if it was only game u played and liked and there were very few places you could go to actually play against good competition. fuck it

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
OMG, LMAO...

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts

ok its still fucked up to me i get the boot from the ladder and dont even get to plead my case beat widow again and stay there and play it was one of the few places i am allowed to play now because i got luckier then dogshit and beat him i fuckin am a ringer and am banned. Be honest though you would be fuckin pissed about the cituation for real if it was only game u played and liked and there were very few places you could go to actually play against good competition. fuck it

BUDDY, there is a good reason u are not welcome in some servers. it could be that u do not know when to STFU! let it go, we really do not want to continue seeing this in "our" forums! this is not Fragged Nation is it. last time i checked it was not!

so bite the bullett, and please let it go. there is no reason in the world to continue bringing this horse shit up. i have told u in the forums to stop. and yet u continue... u have to look at this way, it was funny when u first brought it up, now it is like pouring alcohal on an open wound. we do not give 2 shits about some match.

like g said, this is an old subject so stop with the crying and bitching already....
God loves Voo!!!!

PitViper

PitViper

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts

....again...you sir...are a moron.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
See what I mean? He doesn't read anything we say. He just whimpers out the same shit again.

e-vatar.png

gutzzz

gutzzz

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
like i said fuck it your pussies wont fight a shitty no talent gutzz...... funny ...i think its halariouse seein you cry cause you wont fight, but fuck its like g's avatar it rocks to c ppl get shot in the face. You dont like watchin me die???? roflmao i thought it was like the srs way. You know come in own gutzz leave then talk shit cause 3 of you ganged up on me??? seems that way well have fun fraggin maybe we can all just kick it on ts or something this is gettin out of hand fuck it im just gonna frag and bag and have fun from now on yall have fun

Punisher_X

Punisher_X

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts
Dude you need to do to things for me....G.E.D. and a fucking job. Yu no wat im talken bout.
Posted Image

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
wait ru takin aboout? <<< thats the kind of shit we have to decypher from u gutzz! sp check please....lol! get over it dude. here is some good advice, instead of staying home and doing the same ol shit, go out and get some strange, hell take Axe with ya! fuck it why dont u to make a video. put some rubber duckies in your ass and send it to kub. he will then send it to us.... TRUST ME! and on a serious note- STFU!
God loves Voo!!!!

gutzzz

gutzzz

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
kk rubber duckies,axe's ass, giant strap on for mad to use, we got all the key components wait wheres gutzzz......... OMFG hes on srs talkin shit again!!! Mad says "Hey you brown eyed freak fucker come her and donkey punch me you lil fruitcake" Gutzzz jumps eagerly from the cpu to join axe and mad in their homophelian affair screaming"If only g could have been here ;) ;)" roflmao that what ur lookin for kub?

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
You can talk shit all day long; just stop trying to set up a 1v1 with Widow, and don't tell us the story about the last time. ^^Don't respond to that; just talk about something else.

e-vatar.png

gutzzz

gutzzz

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
and the king says seece with the bs gutzz and shoots him in the face lol love the avatar dog

PitViper

PitViper

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts

^^Don't respond to that; just talk about something else.

*cough...now that's comedy.

gutzzz

gutzzz

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
im a total moron can you guys ban me or are you chickenshit pussys..i dare u too

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users