guttzz!!!

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

Also, I was the ONE who changed the match results, it's no secret why. Plus I enjoyed it.

Now you know.

Normally, this might be funny. Don't take credit for it, because none of this had anything to do with sRs. You know what happens when you joke with these guys, don't you? They won't get it, and he'll think you really are the one who changed the match.

e-vatar.png

gutzzz

gutzzz

Pillow Biting Whipping Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
all i know is that i beat off to dudes, fair skinned and square jawed the shit is the best. I know I went down on my bro i was there and i was the only one there. the funny thing is that axe laughed his ass off at his nub because it looks like the beaten sorry ass gutzzz LOL i thought it was funny too till the fuckin shit was popped into my ear then i went irate but fuck it all i want is more. thats all ive asked for the whole time. you guys made it out that i was anal only and that was that i never even got a say in it. Its funny the better they are the harder i suck..... i get all coked up and geek out for 45 min in a cheerleader outfit and then get butt poked!!!! it ruled. So the story goes so on and so on but the only one ive not heard a word from is the HIV doctor. Dude i know he knows it was me cause there's been days we been spooning and we were pretty even then there were days he owned me. BUT FUCK IT IM ASKIN THE HIV DOCTOR NOT SRS WILL U TEST ME BRO BE LIKE BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER. beleive me my manlover would love it too u should c how i act after anal the shit yall pack i got fuckin ape shit lol

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
If they are stupid enough to continue believing |sRs| had anything to do with it, we are smart enough to continue rubbing salt in it. Rock salt that is. Until this little pussy starts acting like someone who is worth some semblance of respect, he will receive none.

gutzzz

gutzzz

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
I LOVE U PIT NO MATTER WAT DUDE

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts
Ummmm, Huh? I take it that someone had a meltdown? Gutzzz, I don’t want to be misunderstood by what I posted previously. Although neither of us single handedly made the decision that changed the outcome of that match, I did influence it as the Head Admin and was apart of the group that considered all the information that lead to the final disposition of the continuing concerns. The decision was a joint one by the administrators of the Battlefield 1942 ladders. I provided information both in your favor and information that in my opinion appeared to support the final decision. I know that you did not agree with that decision but it was one that was made after an extended period of review and not made on a whim. It was reviewed, discussed and ultimately agreed upon by several well respected community members and was the best decision that could be made. FYI, as the Head Admin this joint decision was not needed and I could have made the call either way. However, with the effort that was made to "get under my skin" with the accusations of influencing the outcome of the previous season, breaking of ladder rules, foul language, insults and other unsportsman like conduct I chose to include people who could make a determination without the question of prejudicial bias. I believe that was achieved. IN other words, I knew you would talk shit if I made the decision so I presented the facts, let others review it themselves and then let them make their own decision. That decision was fair and it was final. That being said, this was something that took place while playing a game several months ago and isn't worth continuing to dwell upon it.. You need to evaluate the impact this had on your overall life and realize that it was an insignificant event and you should let it go. Trust me when I say the rest of us have been trying to do the same.
Posted Image

PitViper

PitViper

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
...you should have used smaller words.

PitViper

PitViper

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts

if i could end this thread i would. i think we have bashed this guy enough, dont u think? enough is enough....

Perhaps next time you could pm him with your thoughts instead of generating a thread where he would be jumped on.

gutzzz

gutzzz

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
ok im confused here. Your saying theres evidence right? How come i have never even been showed the evidence bro...... Thats the fishiest part of the whole thing sabo. Because there is none man its all based on opinions of people who never viewed me playin in that game. (call me soft) but every time it got down to one to one on the score card i got a good luck kiss from my girl dude. I won the match i hit some of the luckiest shots ive ever hit in that game man. I was on top of the world and then the next day with my big ass head i was gonna challenge evans and it said that i was inactive. It just seemed to me that it was reviewed awfully fast man and i wasnt even granted the knowledge of an ongoin investigation bout me. The truth of the matter is this axe was in tennessee i had just got back from my honey moon with my wife that same day bro. There was no way in hell that axe could have sat in for me., and i wouldnt ever let him in the first place. It took me 2months to learn how to fly man. I practiced long and hard and i just feel like i been robbed of my integrity man. Now this is all because of axe and me bein bros and ppl thinkin hes me and has multi personalities like his names. Hence me bein banned from 21st.... the truth of the matter is i play games to be competetive and have fun. Everyone accusing me and axe of cheating and hackin has made this so not fun anymore that we barely even play anymore. I just want to frag and bag muther fuckers is that so bad man. I just wish i could prove it somehow man. Ive asked many times for a rematch its out of the question i guess, but i know i can beat him again. But ya know thats life and like you said we all should just move on and i agree but to me it meant alot more then just a match bro i play for the sheer fact that the competition in this game is hard core and there are some bad ass pilots who fly these helos and ya know i wanted to be known as a coled slawter or a sabo , g, evans, pit, mad, kub, bud,chizzle, so on so on. Instead ive been banned and outlawed and i feel miserable because of it man. Because ive never cheated in my life at this game. Fuck i cant even fix my fuckin mic i had to ask g to do it because im a fuckin retarded fuck from ohio who dont know shit. so man think twice before judging me man cause i'm not that bad of a person i just need medication :)

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
The medication may make you think otherwise, but you are an idiot douche bag. It should be a crime for you to procreate. I would say absolutely worthless, but I do find it comical you keep logging on to our forums to take the beating.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

gutzzz

gutzzz

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
havent you ever heard bro idiots just dont get it they just keep gettin up even if they know they cant win..... but i can beat u for sure moose... right in that lil brown eye you make me hard buddy

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts
and we now turn to the judges for a decision, he may have just said something funny...one moment while we await their ruling.....
Posted Image

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts
Seriously though, dude I flew for nearly 2 years on a daily basis before I entered the ladder. Even with that much time in the air against g, Voo, Kub, Lone, Moose, Chizz, Cody, Evans, Smiley, and many many other extremely good pilots, I never was any better than mediocre on a good day. I couldnt hold a candle to the guys you listed me with but I appreciate the thought. My name is only familiar to anyone because I consistantly tried everyday and enjoyed playing with everyone even while getting my ass handed to me. Trust me when I say that I am rediculously naive and believe that everyone is a good person, even you sometimes. I often times get burned because of this but it is in my nature to trust. I do not judge you, I have mearly enforced policy as it applied to you at FN. As a person that I do not know outside of game it would be pointless to waste time thinking about being mad at someone or not. However, your actions in the past have earned you a reputation. One that you have made for yourself, not one that was given or assigned to you and it appears you wear it proudly. That is your right, and I cannot force you to be any different. Even if it would make everyone in the community much more happier if I could. C'est la vie, thats for you to deal with not me.
Posted Image

gutzzz

gutzzz

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
i get you man and i dont wear this opinion of me proudly dude. It makes me want to start completely over with a different name and try to amend the past. I just wish i could...... but it seems everyone perseives me as a dick. im tired of this i dont cheat and i dont ring and i just....... Like you said fuck it its pointsless lol. Lets just play the game and enjoy it. love you all merry christmas and hope your families are safe through the new year. I'm gonna take some time off after tonights scrim and refind myself and enjoy the new year with my family. peace. P.S. I HOPE U ALL HAVE GREAT REST OF THE YEAR AND BE GOOD YALL

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

i get you man and i dont wear this opinion of me proudly dude. It makes me want to start completely over with a different name and try to amend the past. I just wish i could...... but it seems everyone perseives me as a dick. im tired of this i dont cheat and i dont ring and i just....... Like you said fuck it its pointsless lol. Lets just play the game and enjoy it. love you all merry christmas and hope your families are safe through the new year. I'm gonna take some time off after tonights scrim and refind myself and enjoy the new year with my family. peace.
P.S.
I HOPE U ALL HAVE GREAT REST OF THE YEAR AND BE GOOD YALL

Christmas wishes really do come true, maybe.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

gutzzz

gutzzz

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
hey fuck you too moose merry christmas ass monkey

gutzzz

gutzzz

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
for real though if any of u know how i could restart or use diff name cd/key hash or w/e let me know. and g will yu fix my fuckin mic bro for christmas plz all i want is a mic man i hate fuckin typin hurts my fingers. i punch too many keys in these forums id rather get talked to then wrote about

gutzzz

gutzzz

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
and sabo man its not your skill i was referring to bro. I was referring to the integrity you hold within the community man. everyone i listed are like gods to me bro i always just wanted to be able to be seen like that with yall. but im reaking the benefits of my decisions and everyones opinions and i hate it.

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
so much for christmas wishes...

PitViper

PitViper

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts

so much for christmas wishes...

*Pang

Hey Mr. $22 an hour... go buy a new mic.

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

Hey Mr. $22 an hour... go buy a new mic.

Thats what welfare is paying these days, wtg Clinton administration.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users