• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

LOL

THATS IT LOL??? You havn't been anywhere. No wait you were in BOP for like 2 mins and leave me hangin' and then you come in here and say 'LOL' and thats it?? I'm not sure how much I love you right now.

Quickly, while he's gone empty your pockets!!!

Thinks for reminding me, I haven't emptied my testicles today.

Always here to help those in need.

Thanks, but what I really needed is to have had brought my towel out before I started so that I didn't need to have changed my P J bottoms. (Whew, 117 sites in an a 1/2 hour, I must be getting old.) Well I guess if you know this song, you 'd know me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08e9k-c91E8&feature=related

jake9289

jake9289

Pillow Biting Whipping Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

LOL

THATS IT LOL??? You havn't been anywhere. No wait you were in BOP for like 2 mins and leave me hangin' and then you come in here and say 'LOL' and thats it?? I'm not sure how much I love you right now.

Thanks, but what I really needed is to have had brought my towel out before I started so that I didn't need to have changed my P J bottoms. (Whew, 117 sites in an a 1/2 hour, I must be getting old.) Well I guess if you know this song, you 'd know me.

... re=related

Good shot there, never saw that coming....but always have a towel by your side
Or as Towlie would say:"Don't forget to bring a towel"

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

LOL

... re=related

Good shot there, never saw that coming....:?:

but always have a towel by your side

Oh ya I know, It's just Bud1 make's me so freaking horney, just to see him logged in makes me wanta....

jake9289

jake9289

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

LOL

... re=related

Oh ya I know, It's just Bud1 make's me so freaking horney, just to see him logged in makes me wanta....

You go ahead and violate that banana, maybe you and bud can get a two person thing going on.

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

LOL

... re=related

You go ahead and violate that banana, maybe you and bud can get a two person thing going on.

Hey jake, don't count yourself out just yet; Bud1 is a very cute, very gay 20 yearold Canadian, you know :lol:, with that really white skin, pinkish brown butt hole, red pouty lips. And I'm sure if you play your cards right he'll take us both out for Crispy Creams.

jake9289

jake9289

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
[quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="bud1"]LOL[/quote]
THATS IT LOL??? You havn't been anywhere. No wait you were in BOP for like 2 mins and leave me hangin' and then you come in here and say 'LOL' and thats it?? I'm not sure how much I love you right now.[/quote]
Quickly, while he's gone empty your pockets!!![/quote]

Thinks for reminding me, I haven't emptied my testicles today.[/quote]

Always here to help those in need.[/quote]

... re=related[/quote]

Good shot there, never saw that coming....:?: [/quote]
[quote name="jake9289"]but always have a towel by your side
Or as Towlie would say:"Don't forget to bring a towel"[/quote]
[/quote]
You go ahead and violate that banana, maybe you and bud can get a two person thing going on.[/quote]

Hey jake, don't count yourself out just yet; Bud1 is a very cute, very gay 20 yearold Canadian, you know :lol:, with that really white skin, pinkish brown butt hole, red pouty lips. And I'm sure if you play your cards right he'll take us both out for Crispy Creams.[/quote]
You have no idea how excited that makes me feel.

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
[quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="bud1"]LOL[/quote]
THATS IT LOL??? You havn't been anywhere. No wait you were in BOP for like 2 mins and leave me hangin' and then you come in here and say 'LOL' and thats it?? I'm not sure how much I love you right now.[/quote]

... re=related[/quote]

[/quote]
You go ahead and violate that banana, maybe you and bud can get a two person thing going on.[/quote]

Hey jake, don't count yourself out just yet; Bud1 is a very cute, very gay 20 yearold Canadian, you know :lol:, with that really white skin, pinkish brown butt hole, red pouty lips. And I'm sure if you play your cards right he'll take us both out for Crispy Creams.[/quote]
You have no idea how excited that makes me feel.[/quote]

Oh that couldn't have worked out better then; Always here to help those in need.

jake9289

jake9289

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
[quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="bud1"]LOL[/quote]

... re=related[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh thats awesome; Always here to help those in need.[/quote]
But it's a different kind of 'need', right?

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
[quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="bud1"]LOL[/quote]

... re=related[/quote]

[/quote]

But it's a different kind of 'need', right?[/quote]
Na I think it's the same kinda 'need'
[quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="bud1"]LOL[/quote]

jake9289

jake9289

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
[quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="bud1"]LOL[/quote]

... re=related[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="bud1"]LOL[/quote]

Always here to help those in need.[/quote][/quote]
It might be.......I dunno.....

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
[quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="bud1"]LOL[/quote]

... re=related[/quote]

[/quote]

It might be.......I dunno.....[/quote]

Really? Damn dude :cry: ; And this whole time I thought you knew what we do in here.

jake9289

jake9289

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
[quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="bud1"]LOL[/quote]

... re=related[/quote]

[/quote]

Really? Damn dude :cry: ; And this whole time I thought you knew what we do in here.[/quote]
You have completely confused me beyond even thinking about what you just said.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
[quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="bud1"]LOL[/quote]

... re=related[/quote]

[/quote]

Really? Damn dude :cry: ; And this whole time I thought you knew what we do in here.[/quote]
You have completely confused me beyond even thinking about what you just said.[/quote]
This is one of the most glorious quote bombs yet.

e-vatar.png

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
[quote name="geNius"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="bud1"]LOL[/quote]

... re=related[/quote]

[/quote]

You have completely confused me beyond even thinking about what you just said.[/quote]
This is one of the most glorious quote bombs yet.[/quote]
I'll glory bomb you, hot lips.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

jake9289

jake9289

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
[quote name="|sRs|Moose"][quote name="geNius"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="bud1"]LOL[/quote]

... re=related[/quote]

[/quote]

I'll glory bomb you, hot lips.[/quote]
I'm fearing for my own personal safety as I might get glory bombed by BigToe, if he ever finds me.

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
[quote name="jake9289"][quote name="|sRs|Moose"][quote name="geNius"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="jake9289"][quote name="BigToe"][quote name="bud1"]LOL[/quote]

... re=related[/quote]

[/quote]

I'll glory bomb you, hot lips.[/quote]
I'm fearing for my own personal safety as I might get glory bombed by BigToe, if he ever finds me.[/quote]
Oh I've already found you, about your third post.

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
You weren't around yet to witness this one.

If I cared about your feelings officer Miser I would of asked you for them.
> as far as delievering pizza I made $287.00 last night how much did you make
for putting your life on the line $110.oo? Oh ya and I only work 3 days a week
because I make more in three days then you do all week. And EVERY time I show up
ppl are glad to see me, what about you officer miser. And over coming my disease
was more then you'll ever be capable of doing. So the next time you mention it I
take it up with your comanding officer.
>
> So take your selfrightous self servering attude and stick it up your ass. And
get back to work keeping the streets of Bay City safe.
>
> Before I call WPTA-TV 21 or WISE-TV NBC 33
> and let them know just how you spend your time in your squadcar.
>
> Don't think this is an idle threat tony.
> I will be sending your E-Mail to jay2434@excite.com
> So before I sue you for harassment Back the fuck off.

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
This just took an unexpected turn
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

jake9289

jake9289

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

I hope you understand it more than I do...

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

I hope you understand it more than I do...

I've been told I take things farther then I should. That being said, I almost got that cop fired for saying something I didn't like. You said "I'm fearing for my own personal safety as I might get glory bombed by BigToe, if he ever finds me." and I said I've already found you. And to prove it, I gave you an example of how easy it is to find people using the net.

That being said, I haven't found you. :oops: Just wanta to break out this old e-mail and remind myself how I fucked a up that cops job in a matter of just a couple of minutes. And could do the same to you IF I DIDN'T LIKE YOU. Which I do like you. I think...Caught up now?

Good.
'Cause I don't wanta have to explain every little thing to you. J/K dude some times I'm hard to understand. But I luv you for......??

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users