In and Out Thread

• Please log in to reply
250 replies to this topic

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
Going on vacation? Enlisting in the Forigen Legion? Being sent on special assignment to spy on the Mongolians? Attempting to fly to Mars? Post it here :) Ill start! Going to be out of town starting Thursday, returning late Sunday. Fuzzy will be leading Thursdays and Sundays raid in my absence :) Be nice to him! xD Means DKP wont be uodated until Im back.
Getta

TeamVernia

TeamVernia

AoC Member

• Members
  • 17 posts
It is currently Holy Week for Christians around the world and since good 'ole Jess (short for Jesus) pays my bills, I will be quite busy. I should be able to make raids on Tues. and Thurs. nights, but probably can't play much otherwise.

Arwene

Arwene

AoC Member

• Members
  • 7 posts
At face value, the title of this thread just implies something completely different!! LOL
Arwene (Demo) / Akirross (Necro)
Paygen (PoM) / Spinnaltap (ToS)
Amelia (Conq)
Araiel (Ranger) / Bubblesz (Spawn searching ranger)

wisas

wisas

AoC Member

• Members
  • 11 posts
I'll be in Hawaii 4/6-4/13.

Attris

Attris

Bad Influence

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
I'll be slowly coming back, still working to much.
Posted Image

"I came into this world screaming and covered in someone else's blood... I have no problem going out the same way...."

catacares

catacares

Bounty Hunt Winner

• Asshole
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
fam shit going on this weekend, prob wont be around much

Avelon

Avelon

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi just a quick note. I will be away :cry: from 29th to around the 4th April as well :cry: around the 12th to the15th of April. Everything should be back normal after that :P

NuclearSoldier

NuclearSoldier

Party Boy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts
I totally had the wong idea about this thread. Can we just go with what i thought this would be about and post chicks we have banged anyways?
Posted Image

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts

I totally had the wong idea about this thread.
Can we just go with what i thought this would be about and post chicks we have banged anyways?

I like this guy.

Velibor

Velibor

AoC Member

• Members
  • 3 posts
so, due some of mine professional obligations i'll be away from game for 3 months or so. i might log in if i have time, but... anyhow, have fun and kick arse P.S. ...please don't remove me form guild roster!!! :mrgreen:

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
Alright Arvins :) If it happens on accident, just send one of the officers a tell and well reinvite. Hope all goes well for you!
Getta

Morgolon

Morgolon

AoC Member

• Members
  • 9 posts
A new job fell in my lap so to speak, It was totaly out of the blue and I only had a few hours to decide if i would do it. $75k a year overseeing trusts for a local bank. Its just too much money to pass up. Going to be in and out till around the 15th of April while i am getting adjusted. Currently i am overseeing 3 businesses and the hours are long.

Kenamun

Kenamun

AoC Officer

• Officers (AoC)
  • 54 posts
My work has still been a PITA with an ever-increasing workload and we're running through newly hired designers faster than we can get them in. That plus one of my non-digital hobbies has tournament season ramping up very soon that I'll need to prep for and I probably won't be logging in much to post how I hit somebody for 5K in guild chat for a few weeks.

Velibor

Velibor

AoC Member

• Members
  • 3 posts
first: i'm sorry for missing thread for mine post.... 2nd: in jerusalem, leaving for armenia and afganistan on friday... hope i'll have net connection, so i can post few pics :9

ExuuN

ExuuN

Hellion

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
Not gonna be able to make it to an early raid tonight. I've got a thing at the Union Hall.
Live by the sword, Die by the sword.

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
IATSE Local 7!

ExuuN

ExuuN

Hellion

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
IBEW local 130. Whassup my brutha?
Live by the sword, Die by the sword.

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
Not a whole lot, yourself?

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
One of my favorite recent quotes, "Skilled labor isn't cheap, cheap labor isn't skilled."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users