In and Out Thread

• Please log in to reply
250 replies to this topic

Gorg

Gorg

AoC Member

• Members
  • 18 posts
I will be back to "normalish" in approx 2 weeks, in the meantime I will be "in and out" so to speak, but once all this stuff is taken care of I will return completely. Sorry fir the lack of detail but bevo us in the dark so to speak. Catch y'all later

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
Ive got a lot of projects coming to a close at the same time. :) On 04/23, I gotta make a site visit (whooo its in Vegas) and will return on 04/24. So, I *should* only miss Tuesday's raid on the 23rd I also have another one for the begining of May. This one is thankfully close to home - so I may just be scarse. Ill post the dates when I know more. I may miss one raid (Sunday) as I have to drive early on Monday.
Getta

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
IUOE Local 12, bitches.

e-vatar.png

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
Skilled Labor in the hizzie!

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Posted Image
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

catacares

catacares

Bounty Hunt Winner

• Asshole
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
will be away visiting fam 5/2-5/7

Cassy

Cassy

AoC Member

• Members
  • 26 posts
Debaucher and I [Casssyyyy] are going to visit family from the 25-30th. I'll miss everyone <3!!

Arwene

Arwene

AoC Member

• Members
  • 7 posts
I should have posted sooner, but I have been very busy the last couple of weeks and will be out of town for a bit as well. I hope to pop back on and be available in mid-May. It will be my last few weeks before my sub is up anyways. I should make it count! :D
Arwene (Demo) / Akirross (Necro)
Paygen (PoM) / Spinnaltap (ToS)
Amelia (Conq)
Araiel (Ranger) / Bubblesz (Spawn searching ranger)

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
Ok i got the details for May. First client going live is May 1 at 4:00am est (yay -_____-) So, I cant be up all night and will miss raid on Tuesday 04/30 to go to bed early. Client #2 is going live starting that Friday 04/26. This is the one i gotta be on site for so i will be mia that Friday - Monday. I should be on Tuesday evening, but it will miss raid on Sunday 05/05. If its a dkp raid, someone just write down the loot and take a screenie for me and Ill do dkp :)
Getta

Morgolon

Morgolon

AoC Member

• Members
  • 9 posts
I am going to be app another 3-4 weeks traveling and working the new job. then i will be back in full force. i sure miss you guys.

Facepoker

Facepoker

AoC Officer

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
MORG! Hurry back damnit. We miss you. No one can take it in the face quite like you. (meteor I mean...)

ExuuN

ExuuN

Hellion

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
^ what he said!
Live by the sword, Die by the sword.

wisas

wisas

AoC Member

• Members
  • 11 posts
Been out for a couple weeks. My sub ended on my account and I haven't felt like renewing it to play yet, having fun with Black Ops 2. I would like to finish my T4 set so I'll probably be back.

NuclearSoldier

NuclearSoldier

Party Boy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts

having fun with Black Ops 2.

You just dropped a couple points in my book
Posted Image

Facepoker

Facepoker

AoC Officer

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

having fun with Black Ops 2.

You just dropped a couple points in my book

I think it's cuz he was scared of parse competition, and knows the EU people are coming so he's hiding from that combo.

wisas

wisas

AoC Member

• Members
  • 11 posts
Nuke, I'll teach you how to play so you can be good. Fuzzy - - - I could not play for 6 months and still come back and own you on day 1.

Nozcof

Nozcof

AoC Ex-Officer

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
This came out of nowhere. I will be leaving to Egypt on this coming Friday the 10th of May, and will be back the 16th of June. Sorry guys for the very short notice. I will miss you all during that time. Someone please take care of my pet Genius for me while I am gone.

ExuuN

ExuuN

Hellion

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
Have a safe trip Dood.
Live by the sword, Die by the sword.

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

MORG! Hurry back damnit. We miss you. No one can take it in the face quite like you. (meteor I mean...)

You obviously never met Hemi
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts

You obviously never met Hemi

lulz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users