Photo

Anytime you want some of this just say the word!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
84 replies to this topic

pewterpirate

pewterpirate

Log Jammer

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
holy shit!!! i never thought i'd say this but kub...youre right.for once that totally makes sense..of course you werent slamming me and you werent belittling me at all when you did so, so maybe i just get hung up on that too much and can't see the colors due to the shit being put in my face..but you actually make sense this time.i can understand that completely.and i agree maybe i shouldnt bitch about being under constant attack..but to be honest with no bullshit to get in the way, it wasnt just that you guys were holding one base..hell when it gets to me i couldve just went to another..however when we tried to..there was you guys 6 stingers,hell i expect to be obliterated..but everywhere we went there you were..so call me a cry baby for it but it really did seem that you guys were hunting us..wether you see it that way or not.and when we have smily come in and tell us exactly what we figured was happening then you have to see the logic of where that put us..then we stop by to talk or what not and theres this post with our pic that we never gave permission to use in the first place..and it was a bit funn..in fact it was very funny because it wasnt us saying bring it on..and that we pwn..it was one of your guys..so thats really not an issue..i'd like to work things out with you..it's not that i don't like competition,heck you guys are some of the only ones that do hold a candle..but you have to understand that when smily tells us these things it brings our thought to the conclusion that you say are wrong...ok was pink srs?..because everywhere i went pink was there..and knew exactly where to find me..it just all added up to..you were singling us out as you had on many occasions before..is smily a liar?.i don't think so..never lied to me before so there is at least some truth to our complaint. as for your ban..i really didnt have anything to do with it..i told hemi there were no rules being broken but i'm not on their commitee so i dont know what transpired. of course i see the outcome and if i was'nt so hard headed id actually stand up for you..in fact i have before..i beleive in telling it how it is and standing up for whats right..thats the man i am. i'll come on your ts.sometime and try to hash out the details and make peace..but know this..i'm not just going to keep taking shit just because some like to give it. if you really want to talk and hash it out i'm willing..but i wont take being abused either!

yatzee

yatzee

Log Jammer

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
[quote name="geNius"]You know, in-game chat just doesn't work well. MAD, Yatzee, MickeyMouse, etc. are the biggest bastards in the online world if you've never talked to them on TS. Somehow, personalities don't shine through text.

ty ty i would to start off by saying it wasnt an easy road to become an online bastard but with quick fingers and keystone light made it all possiable.... gj

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
The picture and the 3rd grade editing of it was my doing. When we were playing a week or so ago WW was freaking out on us cause we were stinging, drop gunning, rpging really everything sRs style. He called us fags in game and said we were a bunch of wanna be skateboarding punks. If you know us you would see how totally off base that comment is. That is what spawned the idea of the post from WWpwn. It was actually pretty funny to see the reactions to it. I totally plaid it off and everyone was like why would they post that picture and say that in the post. If this hurt you guys feelings well then I am sorry. I do think that a lot of this stuff is not what it seems. I cannot tell you what smily told you or didnt tell you but honestly when we were in there we do not hunt for specific people. And for the most part every other map we change what we do. One map we will take a flag and try to hold it. Another map we might find an area and do nothing but sting and rpg, or do some tank whoring or just fly around and go after helos. As a clan we enjoy just having fun and finding other ways to play the game. I do know what its like to be on the other end of the stick when it seems like every time you turn around someone is drop gunning you, swooping you, tanking you, stinging you, rpg whoring you, knifing you, pistoling you and etc... It does SUCK!! That is why I always stay on the side of all my clanmates. ;-() Hell if we were still allowed in there I would say get on TS with us and join us and you would see what we do. You would see that we play within the rules given, always have, always will. You would also see how much teamwork we put in. Its really not about points or KDR but more about having fun with each other, not in that way though! lol Its really like geNius and others said earlier, if you were to talk with us on TS either while we play of just to get to know each other you would find that we are a good bunch of people. We are really misunderstood, mainly because people’s feelings and egos get hurt when they loose. Not to say that we always win, because we don’t. But I can assure you that if you knife me you will have 5 others knifing you right back. And when you think about being part of a clan or group that is really what its about, sticking up for each other and helping others out. Find me another clan who has done what we have done for others, either by helping catch cheaters, to fixing someones computer or what have you. We have always taken pride in doing this and always will. An incident occurred a year and half ago and some stood up for others then when nothing happened we acted out. This incident has been hanging over us since then like herpes. But standing up for what we believe in or backing someones play is what we do and in the end its really what we will continue to do. As far as the banning goes, in the end we know who banned us and for what. I think most just are pissed because there were some incidents that were blamed on us when we didn’t do anything wrong. We were told not to wear our tags (|sRs|), with our names and we didn’t. No one else had a problem with the names we were using except for CYA. We have left him alone but he constantly goes out of his way to ride us like a 2 dollar whore! You are welcome, as everyone else to come on TS and chat with us anytime. Maybe we can just put this behind us and move on. Anyway enough with my ramblings.

Smily

Smily

Log Jammer

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
Ok... well I was not going to get into the middle of this but. Petwer I never said they were strictly going after you or WW. I said they most definately like killing you and they like drop gunning you because you get so worked up about it. Maybe they could not drop gun so much, but it is part of the game. I am not trying to pick sides here. The only thing that was going on that nite was two clans sRs and TSG both working as teams and letting each other know where the emeny was. WW and PP were calling out positions of sRs guys just like sRs was calling out positions of TSG guys. As for being a target... I am often in the Shilka/ Vulcan... Do you have any idea of how often I am the exclusive targed of MANY players!!!????!!!! I get killd by every imaginable method. I was even killed by the drop gunn once :-) I am sure that once I joined the TSG side that the sRs guys were calling me out like I was going out of style... :-) BTW that will never happen :-) I know I felt Kubs rubber ducky a few time that night :-0 I also would not be as good as I am in the Vulcan if it wasnt for Kubs rubber duckey!!! Anyhow I currently working on getting DC back up and running on my BSD server. If I get it up and running I am going to have both TSG and sRs admin the server!!! If we are to have another server other than the 21st we are going to need players both TSG and sRs alike. Good player are just as needed as the noobs. PLEASE everyone just kiss and make up. Both sides get satisfaction out of killing each other. lets just leave it at that. Lets let this thread die and fade into the moonlight. :-) Smily Long live TSG

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
This will be my last post on this matter, as I grow weary of checking this topic anymore. You guys can continue on without me. :arrow: If we have 6 guys at a flag spread out, SOMEONE is going to spot you. We're not everywhere you go, we're just spread out enough over a small area, that somone will figure out what you're trying to do. :arrow: We have never been on opposing sides, giving out locations. Please don't accuse us of "calling out locations". We call out locations when someone on OUR team sees someone from the OPPOSING team. I stronly suggest you think about what you're saying here. Most things have been taken entirely out of context. You know what you and we all do to the other team when we're together. I'm guessing you forgot how the game went when VooDoo and I helped you guys in your scrim against the 21st. How can you imagine that it'd be any different when you're on the opposing team? Keep in mind that none of us have a problem with you, and we're all still at a loss as to why you have an issue to begin with. There's no such thing as "cheap tactics" or "unfair gameplay" in a war game, unless someone is cheating. I don't get it. :arrow: When someone who doesn't play DC comes in just to screw with people and ban them, you can bet your sweet ass we're going to react. Let's not even get into the fact that he doesn't have the maturity level to hold any sort of admin privelages. Let's not talk about the fact that he's behind 90% of the BF2 complaint department. Let's not bring up the fact that he only plays in his own server, and never figured out that he's not actually very good at anything. Let's forget about the fact that he made his clan a laughing stock in TWL, because he couldn't understand that other teams are infinitely better than he, and he'd rather bitch and grieve about matches, rather than get better. Let's not even bring up the fact that I liked this guy until he became 21st, power-tripped, and began accusing me of hacking. Wait, am I thinking this or typing it? :arrow: We don't wonder whether or not people will hate us for the names in TeamSpeak or our subsequent actions, post-ban. We know damn well who wears the pants over there, and that nothing we do is going to change it. I've completely given up on democracy, reason, and indifference from them, so just expect to be entertained by a "geNius Production" in the very near future. The rest? I couldn't care less about the rest.

e-vatar.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users