Photo

Anytime you want some of this just say the word!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
84 replies to this topic

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

DO NOT insult my or anyone elses intelligents, READ what im writing think about it for a minute.

Nice one Wee Wee, I pondered your statement and decided you indeed have far superior "intelligents" although I think I can take you in the intelligence department.

So this guy goes to the park and finds 8 benches to sit on and feed the pigeons. His choice, the bench with the giant sign sitting on the bench thats says WET PAINT. The guy casts the sign away and sits down and the paint ruins his suit.
Next day, same scenario...Guy, Benches, WET PAINT sign, Suit Ruined.
Next Day, same scenario...blah,blah,blah
etc. etc. etc.

Don't go to a different park, don't whine about your suit being ruined, just pick a different bench you asshat.
You make us laugh at you. We cannot help but to laugh at you and your constant fly high, swoop, get killed, bitch about it. Its really an invitation to be made fun of.

:arrow: They don't get it
:arrow: They still don't show signs of getting it

:arrow: I'm going to go get me some Tamales, suck it hunger!
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
enough already..... have we not been through this before? is it time for another bs fest? i mean come on we are all adults here! no need to continue this bs! i like playing with you WW, and Peter pirate!!! u guys are alot of fun. but please remember this is a game that we kill each other in. its war, there are no rules of engagement where we play. other than the main raping... there are none! so please quit the bs, die like the rest of us, and deal with it. otherwise go somewhere else to play! i'm sick of hearing it..... enough already! i'm not in any way taking sides, but u have to come to a conclusion WW or PP. do u want to play with us, or dont u? we play on the same side, us sRs guys.... we always have we always will! we can change things in a server very quickly.... thats just how we play, u guys already know that! so why continue the rant and raves?
God loves Voo!!!!

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts

ok one last time for you guys who Dont get it aka MOOSEY

its all about you guys coming in and purposely trying to piss people off, what part of that do you not get?

DO NOT insult my or anyone elses intelligents, READ what im writing think about it for a minute.

NOW since i have your attention! I dont care about your guys team work abilities or your methods its all about your constant ridicule and comments. you try to piss people off. then wonder why they are pissed wtf is wrong with you?

Ok, people began the "not getting it" after it was explained fairly clearly here and yet the thread continued;

geNius said;

It's never been about singling people out. You guys just feel that way when you get in the way of a 5 man tornado. It's got absolutely nothing to do with your name; it has everything to do with which team you're on.

If you were on the same side do you believe they would still WAIT at a single flag for you to come directly to them so they could "hunt" you down to pick on? Really guys, are we this angered that even reason no longer is necessary? They have admitted to pushing buttons that are made available. They have not gone out of their way to find the buttons, people just let the heat of battle expose a chink in the armor that always leads to taking more risks and getting easier to beat. War is about vulnerabilities and psy-ops isnt a term that just invented itself. Its a battle tested strategy used by every military in history.

As President Bush said "Read My Lips"

Posted Image

ITS NOT ABOUT YOU, ITS ABOUT THE TEAM YOUR ON AND THE FLAG I AM TAKING/DEFENDING.

if the comments bother you (and some bother me as well) try ignoring them or shooting it back at em. The wittier the better because we all love a good laugh even at our own expense.

kub

MAD

l)emon

Punisher_X

Need I say more?

You said yourself that you will fly high and swoop someone for gunning, it only seems fair. This sounds curriously like you were saying that you get pissed and intentionally hunt people down. I dunno, I may have misread and need some more time to think about it? I will check my schedule and try to squeeze that in.

Until then, relax, have fun and as soon as I give a fuck anymore I will let you try and explain why your STILL pissed off instead of taking it for what irs worth,

Toodles
Posted Image

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts
I fucking love it when its MAD that is the voice of reason here. Talk about stepping up to the plate!!!! MAD, I want to have your babies. Your the coolest fucker I know. To think I originally thought he was the biggest ass in the history of gaming. Five minutes on Teamspeak and I knew I had him figured all wrong. Glad I took the time to see the humor in it.
Posted Image

l)emon

l)emon

AoC Member

• Members
  • 886 posts

hey i will give you ten bucks for a hand job, looks like you 2 give great hand jobs...

I wanted the hand job..... damnit!!!!!!!!!

Think i could get that handjob now ???

OK,Ok How bout now :) :) :)

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts

I fucking love it when its MAD that is the voice of reason here. Talk about stepping up to the plate!!!!

MAD, I want to have your babies. Your the coolest fucker I know.

To think I originally thought he was the biggest ass in the history of gaming. Five minutes on Teamspeak and I knew I had him figured all wrong. Glad I took the time to see the humor in it.

thank you very much. i'm just sick and tired of the drama. this is a game where we all die!
God loves Voo!!!!

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts
Here Demon they say they can help you....

Posted Image

With your problem (s)

Posted Image

And if not by hook then by Cannuck. Ask Cody. :shocked:
Posted Image

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
Some people will never get it. How some people react when caught in the whirlwind of superior teamwork and skill is usually predictable and laughed AT around here.....everyday. It’s a war game…if a |sRs| coordinated team chooses to focus on ANYTHING that is enemy, like flags or say for example......YOU… and it pisses you off, how about not clicking "Join Game" or try playing with or developing teams that are skilled enough to work TOGETHER to dominate and change that.......WE do. Don’t go crying to momma when what you TRY to do fails in dramatic fashion and gets you killed....courtesy of |sRs|...it's a game...don't worry...you will respawn. Adapt…improvise…overcome…words and actions some people need to learn and employ in game. Being humble and keeping things in perspective when you lose or are defeated, are things that should have been taught to you by your parents, not |sRs|. It'’s advisable to stay away from the |sRs| Bermuda Triangle, but if you feel like getting frisky, relax on the sissy attitudes when you turn up missing. We play straight up and are always around for those that need help...that's just our nature. Yet those that don't know that either don't try, or intentionally act in such a way as to alienate themselves from us. Don’t be sheep. |sRs| members are a confident, yet humble bunch, We do things “on the flyâ€

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
However, in the end they got what they wanted, us out and them in. I say you can have your precious positive KDR back now. Good job and way to further your image as dominate players/clan in the DC community! I think its pretty funny that the guys breaking the server rules (which if anyone had any common sense they could check the logs and see for themselves) are the ones left to stay. I guess our perceived reputation as hell raisers/hacks/fags/skate boarding wanna bes has once again bit us in the ass. Yours truly! asiansRspecial

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
It looks like some confused member over there thinks "stress" is one of us. I'm sure that added to it. A simple request to change our names would have prompted us to change our names in about 5 seconds. Some people take this too seriously, and having a laugh and winning gets us called cheats, disruptive, immature, etc. I'm over it; some people just aren't meant to ever have fun, and that's OK with me. PS - I enjoy their "please change your name to something more appropriate" warning. In over 2 years, they still haven't realized that the message is too long, and all that shows up on the screen is "appropriate". No one ever knows who they're warning. Maybe one day they'll figure it out, even thought I've told them at least 50 times.. :lol:

e-vatar.png

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts
Pit, your awesome. Well said my brother.
Posted Image

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
Furshizzle!!!
God loves Voo!!!!

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts

You know, in-game chat just doesn't work well. MAD, Yatzee, MickeyMouse, etc. are the biggest bastards in the online world if you've never talked to them on TS. Somehow, personalities don't shine through text.

Having your clan-name's acronym become a banned word in a game server = freakin' amazing. I really feel like we've made the big time. This stemmed from miscommunication and a crushed ego nearly a year and a half ago. Don't ever take a video game as seriously as Remote Manager boy. :lol: Some of us were perma-banned this morning by stealth adminning CYA, when we had CLEARLY never broken any rules.

OUR HUMOR

Posted Image

Posted Image

OUR CASH AND PRIZES

Posted Image

Posted Image

I kinda know exactly how I'm going to quit the game now. Pretty much every single time.

Posted Image
Posted Image

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
OMFG!!!

I dont know what made me go over there but I was surfing and found this call to arms note from pee pee!!!!

Hey pee pee, if you want, give me your cell and I will gladly send you the video with the duck in my ass!! You sir, are an idiot and I think you were picked on quite frequently in school, possibly even molested by the schools mascot and maybe even the soccer teams towel boy! By the way if you need a good come back line just go here, www.yomomma.com.

fuck those pricks ..i here by execute order 69..yes order 69..this is an all point alert..all tsg members must destroy obliterate and other wise mock and abuse the srs clan till they cry. post in their forums and put them down every chance you get. and not just on DC but in bf2 counterstrike wherever they may be.poke fun of the rubber ducky's in kubs ass remind genius of who we are though theres few of us left . torture them relentlessly the way they have us. kiss and make up and then figure out a new way to piss them off..its now the responsibility of all remaining squishies to belittle them as best you can and compromise any weakness they may have, this is war gentlemen. take no prisoners!!

Last edited by pewterpirate on Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total

pewterpirate
Site Admin

Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:20 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

killem all and put the rubber ducky's on the endangered species list!!!

MAD
SquishyFan

Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:26 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow calm down the sailor!!! u will just get 1 shotted, gunned or rpg'd!

holla @ ya boy,
MaD.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Yeah. Somehow, my name ALWAYS ends up in the posts. I'm freakin' popular.

e-vatar.png

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
Well you know G all us heathens follow your direction! We were all 'normal' before we met you and vooDoo!

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Hey, I was just sittin' here. The day I got sick of it and took a stance, I hopped on the bandwagon. You guys were already driving it.

e-vatar.png

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
I 3> you soo much..

Hey you want some of my banana?
Posted Image

pewterpirate

pewterpirate

Log Jammer

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
ok this is the last i'll say on this..but some of you are complete tards man..you say things like they'll never understand,..understand what?..that your a group of assholes? and then you say things like of course were going to single you out when you complain..and in the next post it's dont be so full of yourselves were not out to get you..hey man i've even heard smily himself say he was in your ts. and you guys were giving locations as to where ww and i are and saying things like cmon let's fuck em up..smily comes back laughing thinking its funny and tells us all about it.so that makes you liars as well as assholes. im not going to group you all together as sabo pointed out you guys have a few really great people..but it seems theyre few and far between.i didnt complain to 21st to get you banned or kicked we had already tried asking nicely getting irate and finally since it was their server a complaint. not to get you kicked or banned but to reinforce fairplay. quit saying we dont get it..obviously we get it more than you do.do you not see the error and logic there...when you purposely piss people off you have to expect some sort of retaliation,don't sit back and wonder why poeple dislike you when as i am posting right now i see names in your teamspeak like cya-your pussy stinks..then you wonder why he hates you to the core and so you continue to harass him. don't blame us for your being kicked or banned,when you obviously repeat the same shit day after day.if there was'nt a problem there they wouldnt have a reason for such actions.kepp on doing what you do, but don't expect everyone to find your twisted humor funny..pointing fingers and such..point them at who is truly to blame ..yourselves.you guys always try to bend the rules to the point of breaking,and then wonder why it broke..ever think that maybe you just push too far...i like having a challenge and will miss playing with some of you.but i don't feel sorry for you at all either.i don't know and not that i'm trying to tell you how to live your life,but maybe if you put as much effort into getting laid everyonce in a while as you do to belittle pick on and begrudge..you'd have a more positive attitude toward your fellow gamers..i don't know just food for thought. and kub youre one of the biggest assholes here..yes it was a call to arms and was meant to be funny.was'nt a personal attack at all did i even mention names?..well i did genius but he's popular anyhow.and kub for the ducky thing mad wrote wich i personally found funny. it at least like i said wasnt personal you guys make things personal..you've absolutely singled us out in your forums..consider this i'm just trying to be the bigger man here.hell i even tried to end it all that very night untill once again someone had to get this shit going all over again.and i'm not the type to back down from a fight,and you can thank the high school mascott for that..and i don't want to see the duckies kub..if i gave you my # id be constantly harrased to the point i'd have to change my number..im not that stupid. and you were the soccer towel boy kub..you know as well as i do,i never gave you the time of day much less was into your molestation. im just a regular guy like everyone else who gets tired of dickweeds.sometimes you guys are fun others funny and then you as i said before push too hard.and piss everyone off just so you can laugh at how mad they get..grow the fuck up guys...and cya you rock bro, keep up the good work and don't let them get to you.i wont anymore!!

l)emon

l)emon

AoC Member

• Members
  • 886 posts
boo, fucking hoo, the whole fucking world knows we are assholes, your a fuckin clown who cant take getting your ass handed to you, and an even bigger asshole for going to 21st about your problems with us. I'm pretty sure you knew what you were doing when you did so get of the whole blame |sRs| deal, just because we kill you everytime in server, and furthermore if you dont want to be made fun of stop posting GAY ass pics of yourself........please refer to the first post that started this retard of a thread. Thank you i'm here all day..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users