Photo

Anytime you want some of this just say the word!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
84 replies to this topic

WWpwns

WWpwns

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
sRs are a bunch of fucking fags!!

We will take your best on anyday bitches!!!

Posted Image

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
Speechless!

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
I dont get it.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Neither will they.

e-vatar.png

ZeroTolerance

ZeroTolerance

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts
Did I miss some tabloid news or something? What did you do to WW?
Posted Image

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
I think this video best describes the situation!
http://www.break.com... ... erved.html

ZeroTolerance

ZeroTolerance

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts
Eh' on second thought, its non of my business.

Ohhhhhh...

Pretty lights

http://www.break.com... ... show2.html
Posted Image

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
wow WW can u not take a friggen joke dude or what? and please i'm not trying to start anything here, but name the place and time! The Squishy group, there is no squishy lol.....
God loves Voo!!!!

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
Lmmfao..

l)emon

l)emon

AoC Member

• Members
  • 886 posts
hey i will give you ten bucks for a hand job, looks like you 2 give great hand jobs...

Wrongway

Wrongway

Log Jammer

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
Guys I swear, The reason I cant stand anyone of you is the fact that you guys take pride in trying to piss people off. Flying is for some a escape from reality. And Yea so fucking what I have a Gap Shirt i also wear tommys, Dr martins and various other name brand clothing. you guys rate your selves on your stupidity, and your proud of this fact. You try so hard to make fun of others, what did your moms not give ya enough attention as a child. All you guys act like a bunch of 3rd graders. Comon grow the fuck up. I got sick and tired of you guys along time ago. Mad was the only decent one of you. And you guys constantly treated him like shit. So go ahead make fun of me and any other tsg. and yes tsg is dead so fucking what. what is your point? I will give you guys props yea you guys are great at this game alot better than me or onyone else I know. You guys try to master every part of it from gunning to rpg. I am not afraid to give props to you guys for some things. but dont be arrogant and retarded its a fucking game. the 21st has been my home since i started playing. and quite frankly I hate even going into the server when you guys are there. and its not that i am afraid of my KDR or anyother aspect its becouse we all play to have to have fun and you guys ruin it. So that is my problem with you fucks. Oh and just so you know im not the one wearing the gap shirt.

pewterpirate

pewterpirate

Log Jammer

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
amen brother. these rejects piss me off something feirce.they have no tact, no sense of discretion,and always have the rudest bullshit i ever heard.sometimes its fun razzing them and being razzed and there was a time i actually liked most of these guys.widowmaker is one of the few i still think is cool,sure he razzes people but he never crosses the line.the rest of you jackasses have turned into total pricks. why you guys single out individuals and purposely piss them off i'll never know..and fuck it i don't want to.maybe if you guys who are mostly grown men..grow up a little more you'd be decent people..i can take a joke and i have no problem razzing and being razzed..but where does razzing become harrasing? G you used to be one of the coolest guys i knew from the game.i always had fun getting drunk and flying around and though we couldnt fly straight we still waxed some ass. just let it be known that when i see you on, im taking as many deaths to kill only you fuckers as i have to.just like tonight i may not have had the kdr i used to due to you..but i'll still take you out bitches..and go ahead keep bringing the whole team at me like you did..more for me to kill .have a happy new year and fuck off you pricks. i'll never give up!! never surrender, and i wont quit

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
we dont have a problem with u guys. but if u wanna talk, and get this shit over with get on ts! dont take it over to the 21st. Forums.... come here if u have a problem.... u2 guys are cool in my book, lets talk!!! or we can watch kub shove rubber duckys in his ass!!!!!!
God loves Voo!!!!

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts
OK, I haven't even read past the first two posts and I am already going to jump in and say something. First off, this continued generalization between the clans is beneath even JR. High students. I can recall several less than desirable Squishy members from the past and I dont recall it reflecting poorly on the whole group. Maybe it should have?

If you have a problem with someone, crawl out from beneath the covers and face your fears. If you want to voice your opinion, which (for now ) you can do. Just be more specific and address the problem, not the perceived "Anti-Clan" group of people haters that you seem to think they all are. Try being more specific, if (insert name) pisses you off, then let THEM know and why! I have tried to understand your complaint here. If different names is your beef, then you need a vacation (and more med's). If the fact that they are unconventional in the numerous ways that they can kill you until you "flash" and beat the hell out of the shut-down button on your PC, then you need to get over it. However, if you have a excitement complaint then feel free to.......I dunno....address the issue with that person. You may find that SOME people are able to work things out in a respectful manor and admit that at times the "all in good fun" might have hit the nail a little to close to the head. Most working Professionals learn this pretty early in their lives!??

If at that time the problem continues, feel free to let it all out. While you do that, I would suggest that you try to recall that your letting a make believe world made for having fun, cause you to lash out on your house hold pets and nearby electronic equipment.

Quote:
pick out players to gang up on. and single them out as they work together
Don’t let your ego get out of hand. I could almost guarantee that you are not that special that you and you alone are a target of this "menacing" teamwork they employ while playing a team game. What would be the other "unfair" way that they play?

Quote:
but when we respond its cool it. or tone it down
Sabotages' Anti-self-Sabotaging Hint #1- While gaming, try to avoid falling into the ever familiar "Enraged Gamer". When accelerating from 0 - 200 mph (figuratively) it may possibly cause whiplash. If you allow this "emotion" to fester, instead of laughing, deflecting or responding to the good humored razzing, the eventual Oral-Diarrhea may be a little over the top.

Example: Player 1- "Pwnd"
Player 2- "F*ck-Off you POS etc etc...."

Which player would you imagine might draw an Admin's attention?

As for mocking people. I have seen the photo of your new "joysticks". What I found amusing was that without any serious artistic changes or commentary you both went into tyraids that included every vulgarity and threat like Pewter wrote Quote:
i always had fun getting drunk and flying around and though we couldn't fly straight we still waxed some a(edit)s. just let it be known that when i see you on, im taking as many deaths to kill only you f(edit)ers as i have to.just like tonight i may not have had the kdr i used to due to you..but i'll still take you out b(edit)es..

As you both said it is only a game. Why sit down to relax and let someone who has no effect on your lives in any way, cause you to suffer from these anxieties. Brush it off, team up and give them some of their own medicine. Trust me, they will see the humor in a lite-hearted payback. Oh by the way, for being so angry, your posts did convey a tiny bit of remaining respect for everyone you were berating. I thought that reflected well of you in the strangest way.

Finally, I have played with both of you for more than two years and have always held, and have tried to reflect the utmost respect to you both. As I have tried to do with everyone I game with. That being said, to have been called "Jackass, arrogant, and retarded" seemed a little unjustified.

When I said they, I meant we, When I said Them, I meant Us! .............

Tags don’t define the person, but irrational generalizations do.

Your Friend;

|sRs|§abotage
Posted Image

Posted Image
Now a question of etiquette; as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch...?

P.S. If I get banned from 21st for this, I have seen it all.

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Offsides WW & PP, 5 yard penalty, automatic first down.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
From the 21st site.. The post got moved. Post subject: sRs....why this has been a server home to players like myself and wrongway for years now and weve always enjoyed playing on this server with cool people that participate and play the game as it was intended..but you screwed up !!! why oh why did you ever decide to let those bastards called srs back in...always different names always the same bs with them.if you think were just being party poopers..go ahead and check out their site where they dis on not just wrongway and myself but many..surely you see that they only come in here to razz and piss people off.its what they do. and hey if thats what you guys want i say more power to you.but devoted players like us wont just sit there and as spinner elegantly put it..tone it down when they constantly put us down and never fight fairly.in fact thats most of the problem we have with them..they purposely pick out players to gang up on. and single them out as they work together..surely you have to see it. you guys boot them and they just buy another keyhash..if you can't control them why let them in?but you can kick me ban me or whatever but i'm not toning down anything next time theyre being pricks. cmon do something about this!!! Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:32 pm Wrongway n00b n0 m0re Joined: Oct 02, 2004 Posts: 106 Post subject: Pewter that is very well said, Every time I play its constant crap talk from them and yet noone ever says anything to them. but when we respond its cool it. or tone it down. or some other crap. I guess the 21st are just like them now. And is no longer a place of play for me. I have had enough. Every time i play its always something and then when i get pissed i get kicked or told to tone it down well screw that. I guess this is the look of the new 21st [21stsRs]. Im tired of being mocked, and being made fun of. they take pride is pissing people off especially tsg members. We come here for the same reason as everyone else. to relax and have fun. Kinda hard to have fun and relax with arrogant pricks. sincerly WW _________________ Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:54 pm ZeroTolerance fears no n00b Joined: Dec 10, 2004 Posts: 554 Post subject: Do you have logs or screenshots of specific events? I'm not trying to down play your grievance, but I'm a bit confused. If your group and their group is having a problem shouldn't you be discussing it in one of your respective forums? Everyone who has been given the right to play here will continue to do so as long as no rules are broken. Absolutely let us know if something is happening, but also provide us with something to go on. As for letting us know we screwed up, it was not so long ago that some of TSG shared many of the same sentiments regarding the 21st as the group you mentioned in your post, so I find a little irony in your complaints. I don't recall anyone stepping up to control what was being said by your members about us, so please forgive my lack of sympathy if you felt you were being picked on. Again, if a rule is broken and gameplay is being disrupted, I will personally do my part to make sure that the server is not compromised. ZT EDIT** Ok WW, you should know better than anyone that your would be better suited by sending a PM to Spinner or Hemi. Trying to insult us is in no way going to help your cause. If you guys are having a spat, we are not going to be the referee's. If there is a problem in game, get on TS and talk to an admin and it will be taken care of. Don't come into our house and start kicking at us because you kids suddenly don't get along. _________________ Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:54 pm Wrongway n00b n0 m0re Joined: Oct 02, 2004 Posts: 106 Post subject: of course you wouldnt ZERO you hang out with them. on thier ts thier forums everything. We are not trying to get anyone kicked out of your servers. We are just simply stating that they have ruined your servers for some of us long time pilots of the 21st servers. Zero I dont expect sympathy from you or anyother member. Edit figured i better edit that out, just out of shear niceness from me. _________________ Last edited by Wrongway on Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:11 pm; edited 2 times in total Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:08 pm Wrongway n00b n0 m0re Joined: Oct 02, 2004 Posts: 106 Post subject: _________________ Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:08 pm pewterpirate n00b Joined: Jan 25, 2005 Posts: 18 Post subject: wait wait wait..thats not true at all all of us squishy admins did the right thing back then.. and those who smaktalked on wardog at the time were warned and cookoo was even removed from the group for a while for that exact reason.so sorry to say you're wrong and im sure wardog can and would tell you the same thing..i even spoke to him directly to calm the situation.we never stood up for those even in our group that were in the wrong.and ok if you need proof let me screenshot the next time im being swarmed while everyone else is flying around having fun. it's a ligitament complaint and im sure there will be others who post that feel the same way.sure we have had similar gravitation,but squishy has always known where the lines between friendly razzing and straight up harrassment are.the only thing in common with srs and squishy is that we don't monitor and censor the forums. and what good does it do to try to take things up with them,you know as well as i if i complain about something then they all do it just to piss me off. i guess wrongway is right new tags should read [21st-sRs] then at least we'd know you admit to being sell outs!! and since wrongway edited it..i have no qualms about saying it..zero You were on their ts. and in their forums when they were banned..you knew who they were and what theyre names were but did you point it out to your clanmates?..no you did'nt so don't preach to us about being good clan members..ok and on one final note...remember us doing that wich we said we would never do?..we did just for you guys when there was a post started by the srs calling names and making videos of things taken out of context and posting them not only on their site but ours as well..we romoved them and for us that was a step backwards since we said we'd never do that. so go ahead and stick up for them..ban me and wrongway for our concerns for the 21st..and if you want to talk tell me when you're on and i'll tell it like it is without holding back on ts..or better yet come to ours so i can say what i really want to. Last edited by pewterpirate on Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:12 pm ZeroTolerance fears no n00b Joined: Dec 10, 2004 Posts: 554 Post subject: Wrongway wrote: of course you wouldnt ZERO you hang out with them. on thier ts thier forums everything. We are not trying to get anyone kicked out of your servers. We are just simply stating that they have ruined your servers for some of us long time pilots of the 21st servers. Zero I dont expect sympathy from you or anyother member. Edit figured i better edit that out, just out of shear niceness from me. Seriously guys, you need to take a step back with what you are insinuating regarding the 21st. Yes, i talk to other gamers on forums, and yes I've been on their TS about as many times as i have been on Squishy's TS (3-4 times?) but my first priority is the clan server and how it is being run. If you are concerned that anyone here is playing favorites, go ahead and ask how many times I've kicked people for being disruptive. The number one priority is that the server is kept problem free and my advice to you is to handle your problem right way and talk to someone who is there to witness it, or take a screen shot, or ask us to review a chat log. Coming in here and being rude to us is not going to help. _________________ Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:25 pm ZeroTolerance fears no n00b Joined: Dec 10, 2004 Posts: 554 Post subject: pewterpirate wrote: ..ban me and wrongway for our concerns for the 21st..and if you want to talk tell me when you're on and i'll tell it like it is without holding back on ts..or better yet come to ours so i can say what i really want to. I thought i would address this since you edited in the same post. If you would care to pay attention, what you see is in the sRs TS view is a channel called "ZERO"; I am not a channel. Again, you are both obviously bent about how you were being treated seeing how irrational you are behaving. Your pissed at sRs, so you come here to tell us off because we didn't keep the bully from picking on you. I've already explained how you need to handle your grievance. Pewter, why the heck would I go to your TS when you are having an issue? I clearly stated that if you need to talk to an admin, get on our TS. You make no sense, why would we ban you and WW? I suggest you sleep off what ever ails you and come back when you can behave. Have a good evening _________________ Last edited by ZeroTolerance on Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:45 pm pewterpirate n00b Joined: Jan 25, 2005 Posts: 18 Post subject: really?..you think were trying to be rude? hey i like ya z in fact i've played with you in game for years..i apologize if i come off a bit harsh but since it all happens here i thought this would be the place to take it up at. and telling us because some jerk a long time ago made a remark about the 21st is ridiculous,calling us kids with spats you wouldnt feel a little belittle or begrudged? of course i do.and im not questioning your ability to kick disruptive people but i did come at this with the intention of finding out why you let them back in .and if they were ganging up on you just to erk you and then posted things in their forums like give us handjobs cause your good with a stick..ha ha...and then go to a server not affiliated with theirs,and have these problems, make a ligitament complaint about them..then not to be taken seriously like we make things up without merit is just plain wrong.surely you have to see that!!! Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:47 pm pewterpirate n00b Joined: Jan 25, 2005 Posts: 18 Post subject: this is the last thing i'll say in this thread..just so you know i in no way am trying to attack the 21st i have not one single complaint about your fairness gameplay or standards..i love you guys, really. and when i cool off a bit im sure i'll edit the things i have said with a clear head. just couldnt help but feel like z did'nt want to listen or take to heart our concerns in the matter and would rather make excuses why you should'nt do something instead of saying hey cool i'll chat with the other admins and see what we can work out...but with something like that said,calling us kids with spats and pointing fingers at all the wrong people..if thats the stance then ok i can deal with that but next time someone does something you don't like on our site. i'm going to sit back and laugh and say settle your disputes elsewhere just because it on OUR forums does'nt make us responsible for being your referee Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:01 pm ZeroTolerance fears no n00b Joined: Dec 10, 2004 Posts: 554 Post subject: kids and spats is the way i talk. Like i said, the best way to handle this is to make your complaint and not drag the differences between the 21st and sRs into it. Yes, if something happens on our sever, this is the place to go. Blowing up though is best kept to PM's, or grabbing someone on TS. In no way am I defending anyone in any clan, but we have a policy here and if you follow the proper channels, you will be heard subjectively. We don't play favorites, but we also won't tolerate belligerent behavior either. Have a good evening EDIT++ PS. Since I cant sleep because of this rotten cold. I thought I would give you guys a bit of advice. Pewter, you claim "how would we feel", well i guess you forgot what was being said about me and the rest of the 21st back in the day by more than one group. We in the 21st are targets because of the tags we wear, the difference is that not only do the sRs guys gun for anything with a 21st tag, but so do TSG and any other player that joins the server. So me and my brothers can tell you many stories of how we get singled out. Have you guys tried and talk things through on TS? Talking can go a long way in resolving an issue. No one benefits by having someone not come back to the server. Not much fun when there is no one to play. Having you guys go back in forth will only result in making it worse for you, or them. Nobody wants that when we can enjoy playing and ribbing each other in game. _________________ Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:02 pm Sabotage l33t n00b Joined: Apr 08, 2005 Posts: 94 Post subject: OK, I haven't even read past the first two posts and I am already going to jump in and say something. First off, this continued generalization between the clans is beneath even JR. High students. I can recall several less than desirable Squishy members from the past and I dont recall it reflecting poorly on the whole group. Maybe it should have? If you have a problem with someone, crawl out from beneath the covers and face your fears. If you want to voice your opinion, which (for now ) you can do. Just be more specific and address the problem, not the perceived "Anti-Clan" group of people haters that you seem to think they all are. Try being more specific, if (insert name) pisses you off, then let THEM know and why! I have tried to understand your complaint here. If different names is your beef, then you need a vacation (and more med's). If the fact that they are unconventional in the numerous ways that they can kill you until you "flash" and beat the hell out of the shut-down button on your PC, then you need to get over it. However, if you have a excitement complaint then feel free to.......I dunno....address the issue with that person. You may find that SOME people are able to work things out in a respectful manor and admit that at times the "all in good fun" might have hit the nail a little to close to the head. Most working Professionals learn this pretty early in their lives!?? If at that time the problem continues, feel free to let it all out. While you do that, I would suggest that you try to recall that your letting a make believe world made for having fun, cause you to lash out on your house hold pets and nearby electronic equipment. Quote: pick out players to gang up on. and single them out as they work together Don’t let your ego get out of hand. I could almost guarantee that you are not that special that you and you alone are a target of this "menacing" teamwork they employ while playing a team game. What would be the other "unfair" way that they play? Quote: but when we respond its cool it. or tone it down Sabotages' Anti-self-Sabotaging Hint #1- While gaming, try to avoid falling into the ever familiar "Enraged Gamer". When accelerating from 0 - 200 mph (figuratively) it may possibly cause whiplash. If you allow this "emotion" to fester, instead of laughing, deflecting or responding to the good humored razzing, the eventual Oral-Diarrhea may be a little over the top. Example: Player 1- "Pwnd" Player 2- "F*ck-Off you POS etc etc...." Which player would you imagine might draw an Admin's attention? As for mocking people. I have seen the photo of your new "joysticks". What I found amusing was that without any serious artistic changes or commentary you both went into tyraids that included every vulgarity and threat like Pewter wrote Quote: i always had fun getting drunk and flying around and though we couldn't fly straight we still waxed some a(edit)s. just let it be known that when i see you on, im taking as many deaths to kill only you f(edit)ers as i have to.just like tonight i may not have had the kdr i used to due to you..but i'll still take you out b(edit)es.. As you both said it is only a game. Why sit down to relax and let someone who has no effect on your lives in any way, cause you to suffer from these anxieties. Brush it off, team up and give them some of their own medicine. Trust me, they will see the humor in a lite-hearted payback. Oh by the way, for being so angry, your posts did convey a tiny bit of remaining respect for everyone you were berating. I thought that reflected well of you in the strangest way. Finally, I have played with both of you for more than two years and have always held, and have tried to reflect the utmost respect to you both. As I have tried to do with everyone I game with. That being said, to have been called "Jackass, arrogant, and retarded" seemed a little unjustified. When I said they, I meant we, When I said Them, I meant Us! ............. Tags don’t define the person, but irrational generalizations do. Your Friend; |sRs|§abotage

pewterpirate

pewterpirate

Log Jammer

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
what the fuck are you talking about sabo?..you'll have to use smaller words im just a pwnd redneck thats pissed the fuck off.. not because were being razzed..i loved that about the srs just friendly fuck yous but as of late you guys have been treating us like shit posting bs in the forums..not friendly things that are just said to razz us but bs like you see above. and then in game you guys single us out fuck up our kdr's by ganging up 4-6 on 1..and at first i wasnt bitchin it is within the rules then i see posts like this one and ask nicely cmon man take me 1on1,but that just opens the gate for everyone to do it purposely..but thats ok im not mad anymore mad explained everything.and he gave me special permission to purposely fuck with those who have and continue to fuck with me/us..wrongway isnt my squishy buddy hes actually my brother..blood and of course im coming to his aid.so expect me to litter your forums and soil your sheets.and of course in game i'll single out players too...if i can get them seperated that is. but you know if its all meant in good fun..come razz me on ts id actually feel better hearing a laugh than a cold ass remark. btw mad thanks bro you know we still love ya. kub pay for your own handjob you twisted fuck..and get a life man..cmon leave the rubber duckies alone!!!

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
i'm a free spirit, i love everyone..... but what i really love, what i look forward to everyday is fuckin fat chicks. and watching kub shove rubber duckys in his ass..... picture this- kub in a bath tub singing rubber ducky.........
God loves Voo!!!!

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts
Pewter and WW. My point was this, have I in any way offended or belittled you in the past? I dont believe that I have, and if I did it was not meant to do so. So why would you generalize and slander the group because of a perceived or real "difference" with several people of a group. This is what 21st had wrongly began in the initial days of this clan feud that some people want to believe exists. I am disappointed to see that two people, I considered to be level headed, are now perpetuating this ongoing discrimination that is based on this life defining game. I have absolutely no life, and yet I am able to avoid the water works over some spilt milk.
Posted Image

pewterpirate

pewterpirate

Log Jammer

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
youre right sabo and im wrong..you've never done or said anything offensive to me at all..to be honest i didnt even know you were srs until i saw your post..wich is kinda fucked up too..you make it sound like were crying over getting killed .thats simply not so.why can't we enjoy the damned game..theres so many names they go by i can't tell who is who until im already fighting them..so try to understand that rationalization ok...and sorry kub you werent the one wanting the handjob it was demon..i guess he's the twisted fuck..lol..and i just have to ask..why would you join a clan like this anyway sabo? i never figured you for srs material..youve always been so, well nice.thats not the srs way though. and yes as someone said squishy is dead and when you guys finally turn smily to the darkside i will no longer wear the tsg tag..and create our own ts and website.what i don't understand and whats most furiating is the fact that we always thought highly of the srs boyz..sure weve given them some shit and beleive me received our fair share too. and really i kinda think it's funny about the pic. hey razz yourself with our pic if it makes you feel better.besides its funny,because wrong way really is a bad ass in the air. but when you think someones cool with you and hear about how much shit they don't even say directly to your face and watch them laugh at you as they fucking gang rape you...then sure it gets frustrating. but usually people that give a rats ass and care about a frendship(of sorts) will at least know when theyre pushing too far..so friends..people i actually like to talk to mad,widow,apparently you now that youre srs..sorry if i grouped you all into the same boat but like i said i cant tell who is who anymore..but it's not just about the way they play or how much shit they talk on us..its all of it combined and i find it underhanded to have someone remove a post from the 21st, but not before they copy it and paste it here.so you want reality ok there it is .i would have come and did in fact to your servers just to play with you and yours.and yeah i did go ballistic but it's been one thing right after another..so for those who think squishy is dead and yeah its on its last leg..how'd ya like using one of ours to help you kick ass in your tourney. see you cant even win without us.. lol and as wrongway said and i agree most of the srs are better players than we are..we hold our own but what can you do against 6..bring it one on one or are you scared? hell line up for me i'm not saying i can beat everyone but i get lucky with my shots too..and alot more often one at a time than 6 on 1. mad is the only one cool enough so far to say yeah sorry people cross the line sometimes. ive asked in game play to cut us some slack and pick on someone else..i get laughed at and even more show up the next fight. so fuck it if you guys are out to run everyone away youre doing a good job. i still cant beleive you went srs sabo..well sorry bro . also id like to say that obviously the geme does have an impact on my life in a way..it's what i do to chill and have fun..but these guys just take all the fun out of it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users