Photo

Anytime you want some of this just say the word!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
84 replies to this topic

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts
Dude, Pewter take a step back for a second. Let me tell you about my day. Today started of with my game 1 kdr of 8 and 30. Then it got worse from there. I am a clanmate and I endured an evening of fighting in the 1v4, geNius, Kub, Moose, Mad asswhipping society. I recall a few nights of suffering the WW and Pewter tandem torment team beating the crap out of me too. These days, although frustrating, are just another day when it was "my turn". I figured that at least, I should be getting better. So for me, any win against "G", Voo, Smiley etc. was a noteworthy one. A win against all of them, would be !ss worthy but usually it was whole sale slaughter. Why was I the object of their talents you may wonder? Because I didnt want to give up, and was trying everything at least to get that one kill (sound earily familiar?) Now I could get frustrated (comp problems, talent balance a bit askewed or any number of other reasons. I got the in game razzing, the ts razzing and the rest of their "evil ways". THe thing is, I know that its not personal. I know that If I didnt want the challenge I could fight a lessor talent or try to single one out, but in the end I know that it doesnt represent me as a man and therefore I was just messing around and therefore it was ll in fun. This type of night isnt unusual. The old late night crew, included me, the slow moving target. So thats about 2 years of getting it handed to me and I dont feel any worse than I did b4 I started. Sure I get frustrated, hell I used to despise MAD because he seemed to be so arrogant. So I tracked him down on ts, spoke with him, realized I had misread him, and I consider him a friend to this day. So easily I could have taken his gaming persona and let that form my impression of him and despised him for these years. However, why waste the energy of bad feelings over a gaime, and in this case, I would have lost out on the good times we have had gaming. I guess I just would hope that you and everyone else, would realize that the |sRs| myth is just that, a myth. Briefly, there was a time when all the 21st haters thought that |sRs| was the shit starting clan, and that they could join and be the biggest ass in the world and that was what |sRs| was about. So the impression that was out, was that the more outrageous you were, the more you were made for |sRs|. None of those guys ever (legitimately put on |sRs| tags, and none were even considered. geNius wasnt trying to star a shelter for troubled youths that he would have to babysit. They just thought he did, and so did far to many others (because life is so much easier when you have somene else to blame). :idea: BTW, those abnoxious players I mentioned......many ended up wearing tsg tags for a period, however briefly. :idea: You know who I am referring to. Sorry, to tired man. I will finist tomorrow. Nite
Posted Image

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
This is a WAR game. Everyone dies. We think stinging, tanking, rpging, mortaring, gunning, etc. is funny. We like to have fun. You guys make it seem as though you're making a career of online gaming.

As much as I love the free publicity you guys are giving us over at 21st' forums, what are you gonna tell them we did? We never broke any rules, and we never started any smack talk. They have logs, champ. It's always you guys cursing and getting kicked for language. It's you guys attacking us in main.

It's like Sabotage pointed out earlier:

TSG Guy: That's all you can do, I should have known, yada yada yada.

sRs Guy: You rule, tell God I say hi, etc. etc.

TSG Guy: FUCK YOU SRS FAGS

^^I'm pretty sure every "confrontation" went a little something like this. This is why I like gunning you; I know it pisses you off. I enjoy the fact that your heart-rate goes up over a video game. It's about as exciting as hiding someone's Tourette's medication for a week, just to watch.

What the Hell ever happened to friendly competition? If you don't like your KDR, switch teams or do something else; don't instigate a verbal war. Most people INVENT reasons to hate us, simply because we like working as a team. Imagine that; working as a team, and not thinking about personal bests and pissing matches. You two learned nothing from Shadow's gameplay, did you?

No one goes looking for you guys. It's pretty arrogant of you to think we'd pick on you. You need to relax a little bit, and reflect on the fact that you don't like us because you die more times than you like. We've done NOTHING else to you. You also need to take into consideration that not everyone who plays with us is sRs. You were going back and forth all day today with someone who wasn't in our TS and isn't in our clan, yet you identified him as sRs when you went PMS on him.

Accusing ZT of defending us is just ignorant. He posts in our forums because he has a sense of humor. He gets it. You, however, do not. What kind of person thinks everyone is always out to get them? If we were doing something wrong, we'd be kicked; there are always admins on.

Why bring Smily's name up? He hasn't done anything, and has nothing to do with any of this.

Why is it, do you think, that so many kind-hearted and genuine people hang out over here? We're not bad people; we just have social lives and different agendas than most "clans".

SOLD OUT??

What the Hell are you talking about? We have never changed; you guys did. One day you're coming in TS; the next day, you need Midol because I drop gunned you. I'm sorry flying high isn't working out for you, or whatever, but there are better ways of handling it.

:arrow: We never had a problem with you two. We never said anything to or about you two. You're overly competitive. You think you "know" what we're thinking and saying, because it's what you'd say. It's called projection. Get it?

:arrow: Man up and drop it already. Stop acting like such pussies.

e-vatar.png

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

I guess I just would hope that you and everyone else, would realize that the
|sRs| myth is just that, a myth. Briefly, there was a time when all the 21st haters thought that |sRs| was the shit starting clan, and that they could join and be the biggest ass in the world and that was what |sRs| was about. So the impression that was out, was that the more outrageous you were, the more you were made for |sRs|. None of those guys ever (legitimately put on |sRs| tags, and none were even considered. geNius wasnt trying to star a shelter for troubled youths that he would have to babysit. They just thought he did, and so did far to many others (because life is so much easier when you have somene else to blame).

I seriously LOVE when people get it.

With as much as Wee Wee and Pee Pee joked around in the forums with us, I was extremely disappointed to learn that they no longer got it.

It's never been about singling people out. You guys just feel that way when you get in the way of a 5 man tornado. It's got absolutely nothing to do with your name; it has everything to do with which team you're on.

e-vatar.png

pewterpirate

pewterpirate

Log Jammer

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
what the fuck ever genius..thats why all the flags save one were taken by our side..because everyone of you were coming at us instead of working together to win the game, instead you were working together to drag us down..if thats not personal i don't know what is. and its everytime dude. not just once in a while to get my heart rate up. and as far as what was said to the 21st, i started with something simple that zero tried to turn into a clan issue.i'll say it here you guys dont play fairly..sure you kick ass but why not give the underdog a fighting chance after all you are good enough to handle it..you all are. i wasnt going to let zero get away with calling us out like that though,wtf diff. does it make when we were dissing them..i dont really remember that being the way that was because i spoke to wardog several times and cooled things down.even booted cookoo for that very reason so fuck that, i couldnt let him get away with that shit..and yeah it caused a stink that got blown more out of hand than it had to be.by the time all was said and done and i spoke to mad, i felt much better and realized that even if we are being singled out it must be because were at least worthy enough for you guys to do so ..i love the drama from last night this has been fun, and as long as i have to keep taking on 4and 5 at a time im keeping the reject hater name..my fucking kdr has went to shit thanks to you.......can you tell i finally smoked a bowl...lol

pewterpirate

pewterpirate

Log Jammer

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
oh and one more thing...lol i did as you can see edit that out that was a bit more harsh than was intended. so sorry guess i dont see the same boundaries as...fuck it like you said projection..though i do call a spade a spade..im not dysfunctional, just was pissed earlier at the way you guys were playing, hey i'll catch on and figure out away around it eventually...but i do have to ask..wtf was i supposed to learn from shadow? most can't stand his arrogance some refuse to play with him..only thing to learn from that is that he don't give a fuck..he plays to play and he did teach me the proper way to claymore. i love shadow used to hate him like everyone else but really he's a cool guy to have around and i can't help but enjoy bf2ing it up with him....and sabo, youre psycho bro..no offense but damn you can write alot about nothing...lol i saw a golf video somewhere....lmao

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
I happened to have loved playing with Shadow. If you ever remembered "Shadow's House of Pain", then you'd know exactly what we were doing tonight (like every other night). You had all the flags except one, because that was our flag. You weren't singled out, unless you were the entire team. We went in to rpg and tank whore at ONE flag, and that's all we did. If we sit at one flag, it should be pretty obvious that we're not singling you out. We always play as a team, but with different agendas. It could be "win the game", "annihilate their helos", "whore at a flag", etc. We're playing for us, and for our fun. You could have avoided this nonsense by coming in TS or changing sides. You knew us better than this.

e-vatar.png

pewterpirate

pewterpirate

Log Jammer

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
well you know youre not a respectible clan unless youve had a beef with srs...lol

Punisher_X

Punisher_X

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts
Damn you fuckers need to chill the fuck out?This anger is directed at the acts of us(sRs) making fun of you? and Raping you (5to6 on 1) correct?If so from what im getting at trying to just speed read through all of this shit, then i wil have to tell you to STFU cause we even do this to our own people in "just to razz you" fun?We make fun of our own clan members all the fucking time!!!Secondly dont get pissed about the gangbang shit either cause even i a clanmate has been gangbanged by my own members on a 21st server.I dont see how your not used to that anyway being on the 21st server, that and setting back gunning is their fav thing to do.Maybe its the fact that some sRs does it a little better and may add a little comment when the kill you like "PWNED!!!"We do it just because we know its going to get to you and frustrate the fuck outta ya possibly making you play worse.

GAP (gap)

Noun:
a. An area between the ears missing brain activity to let someone know the diff adult humor and taking shit personal
b. A wide difference in character or attitude

P.S. Just fucking with ya.I have never really had a problem with either one of ya but u guys need to chill out a bit.
Posted Image

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
You know, in-game chat just doesn't work well. MAD, Yatzee, MickeyMouse, etc. are the biggest bastards in the online world if you've never talked to them on TS. Somehow, personalities don't shine through text.

Having your clan-name's acronym become a banned word in a game server = freakin' amazing. I really feel like we've made the big time. This stemmed from miscommunication and a crushed ego nearly a year and a half ago. Don't ever take a video game as seriously as Remote Manager boy. :lol: Some of us were perma-banned this morning by stealth adminning CYA, when we had CLEARLY never broken any rules.

OUR HUMOR

Posted Image

Posted Image

OUR CASH AND PRIZES

Posted Image

Posted Image

I kinda know exactly how I'm going to quit the game now. Pretty much every single time.

e-vatar.png

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
We made it! Ohh I knew it was a long time coming but thank god we finally did it! I would like to thank all the little people who helped out! Thanks! --> One more thing, I thought stealth admining and subsequent banning was not allowed in the 21st?

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
having your clan name be a banned word in a server- priceless! for everything else, theres the food stamp card! on a serious note. PP and WW. u 2 guys are very competitive, as i am. i used to be the biggest dickhead that ever graced a server..... i have come to realize 1 thing. being a dick to someone is not good for anything. it will not accomplish nothing! it will not get u any friends trust me. just ask a few members here @ sRs! i honestly do not think we single anybody out. we just see a weakness and exploit it!! we can see it bothers someone so we continue to pounce! there are some players out there that cannot stand to have there ass handed to them. and when we see that person, we tend to let them know.... but i personally never thought u would be like that, or WW for that matter! u guys were always to cool for that! but ha everyone has there braking point! but i'm glad we talked last night. and i'm glad you left the conversation feeling better about what we talked about! i will end it with this- a couple nights ago i was singled out. g, kub, big toe, etc were kicking my ass with stingers... i got a little pissed. i didnt tell them, cause we all know what would happen if i did, it would have got worse for me! but i just took a deep breath and realized me getting mad at what i do to people on a daily bases is stupid... so i had a blast the rest of the round.. so just to let you know, they do it to there own clanmates... tell WW to get his ass on sometime!!! later, MaD.
God loves Voo!!!!

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts

and sabo, you're psycho bro..no offense but damn you can write allot about nothing...lol
i saw a golf video somewhere....lmao

Damn I fell asleep at the keyboard and I am not to sure how much I typed while sleeping. :oops: Needless to say I have forgotten my point so I will let it go. I will say this; First don’t believe the hype, this game has to many ppl talking shit about everyone else that none of them are reliable as character witnesses. Lastly, if you didn’t know what there was/is to learn from Shadow, then you weren't paying attention. BTW, anyone attaining the title of "Top" (aka = Master Sergeant, USMC also meaning top of the enlisted ranks I would presume since there is only 2 higher and 1 of them is a single person, SgtMajor of the USMC) deserves to be a little arrogant and has earned a little respect as well. Trust me when I tell you that he is one of the coolest Msgt's I have ever learned from and after 14 yrs thats a long list of them. Semper Fi
Posted Image

Wrongway

Wrongway

Log Jammer

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
Mad i must say I am not as competitive as i once was. I have not played for a long time and recently started playing again about a week and a half ago. I have NO aim. lol. Im not as nice as I once was either. My issue is the simple fact that u guys dont know when to quit. I dont mind getting razzed as pp put it. but when its every fucking shot or everytime i do anything. and yes u bet im gonna swoop the fuck out of yas since 90% of the time i get dropped gunned. I figured its fair. I just get damn tired of the bs. And as it was so well put in one of the above post "We do it just because we know its going to get to you and frustrate the fuck outta ya possibly making you play worse." you guys intentionally try to piss people off. Then stand back and say "what did we do to you? dam why are they so pissed?" HELLO BIG RED TRUCK BEEP BEEP. thats my only beef if you want to razz a lil cool but dont belittle other players and not expect them to be pissed. There was a time the only person on here that was any competition for me was Genius and Evans. Was i cocky NO was i arrogant Nope. Matter of fact i took players under me and taught them how to play and shoot. like PP, Stalker, Big Toe. Dont act like like dicks. Im sure if i played every second of everyday like you guys Im sure I would still be as good as i once was but im not. I have no problem being the underdog these days it actually gives me something to work towards. But dont sit there and make comments after every kill or death about me. Basically just play like we used to and have fun if i get owned so be it. it aint the first and wont be the last. face it with out me and pp who would you have competition with? yourselves? You need us like we need you. havent really figured out why we need you but it sounded good none the less.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
We're not ignorant; we know you guys and what you're capable of. It's all miscommunication. Sometimes, when you get gunned or swooped, you tend to think the guy who did it is sitting over here with a pitchfork talking shit about you. Once we start getting commentary from someone who is obviously upset, we like to push their buttons. We don't pick on you guys, you just feel that way. We're not doing anything intentional. When I get swooped, I never say "that's all you can do". I say "gf", courtesy of Rye On The Rocks. I'll admit that I look for a few people's tags, because I make a conscious effort not to gun guys like Evans. I know he dislikes it, but he also doesn't verbally attack me for doing it. I'm pretty sure competitive spirit doesn't make friends. In this case, it just drives a wedge between us. The first time you guys lashed out on us, we all thought of you guys as good buddies; you really confused us. Our priority isn't about balancing the teams, it's about sticking together. We're not trying to make the other guy cry; we're trying to make our guys laugh.

e-vatar.png

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
:arrow: They don't get it. :arrow: They don't show signs of getting it. :arrow: They severally overrate their abilities, now and then. :arrow: Smiley and Shadow get "Better man than me" award for dealing with these two.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

Wrongway

Wrongway

Log Jammer

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
ok one last time for you guys who Dont get it aka MOOSEY its all about you guys coming in and purposely trying to piss people off, what part of that do you not get? DO NOT insult my or anyone elses intelligents, READ what im writing think about it for a minute. NOW since i have your attention! I dont care about your guys team work abilities or your methods its all about your constant ridicule and comments. you try to piss people off. then wonder why they are pissed wtf is wrong with you?

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
^^^ Log Jammer lmmfao!

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
We don't TRY to piss anyone off. We just like pushing the buttons of those who DO get pissed off all on their own. It's like I said before: come in TS, switch sides, avoid our flag or "zone", or just have fun with it. There's no need to get upset and start talkin' smack. It ALWAYS comes out wrong in in-game chat.

e-vatar.png

l)emon

l)emon

AoC Member

• Members
  • 886 posts

hey i will give you ten bucks for a hand job, looks like you 2 give great hand jobs...

I wanted the hand job..... damnit!!!!!!!!!

Think i could get that handjob now ???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users