SIEGE ATTACK: Evil Dead (Oakenhome) Tue 09/17 8:00PM ET

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
Now were here on Crom... We need a new BK!! We will be ATTACKING....

EVIL DEAD
Burnheim

Form-up will be at 8:00PM EST in the guild city. The siege itself will start at 9:00PM EST. WHOOOOO!! For info on Burnheim, please see this post:

http://s648.photobuc... ... m.jpg.html

This WILL throw off our raid schedule for the week. Were going to have to play this by ear on what we will do.
Getta

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
From what I'm hearing, this is one of the bigger PVP guilds. This should be an awesome fight :) Please folks - I know it runs a little late for some, but this would be a huge win for us if yall can stick it out. Coffee and naps are good!!
Getta

Attris

Attris

Bad Influence

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
Lol on saying PVP guild. Duno if I can make it, but tbh losing would indicate this guild has more bad than the EU ones. Which omg if you have played any minis you know, and you might want to quit the game.
Posted Image

"I came into this world screaming and covered in someone else's blood... I have no problem going out the same way...."

Nozcof

Nozcof

AoC Ex-Officer

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
ROFL

Attris

Attris

Bad Influence

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

ROFL

Indeed
Posted Image

"I came into this world screaming and covered in someone else's blood... I have no problem going out the same way...."

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
Updated!! We got blocked by some bori / mini farming EU guild. So, were redeclaring on Evil Dead. Updated time frames!!
Getta

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
Bump for update - this will be a 24 v 24 all in house siege. I talked to their guild leader and I have a good feeling about them sticking to this.
Getta

Doublestroke

Doublestroke

Bounty Hunt Winner

• Members
  • 45 posts
I don't like the 24 v 24 idea especially if we have more then 24 on (which we will). People will be left out. Siege's are designed for 48 v 48 compromising because of QQ is weak IMO. If anyone is going to QQ about defending a BK that they didn't have to fight for or any other reason deserves to be uh how do you say it... "shit on". OK I may just be venting but how about creating a second raid with remaining guildies and 20 min after the siege begins the second raid enters the zone and all hell breaks loose!!! This is "WAR" AOC style isn't it? They will QQ either way, they have already proven this.

Ata

Ata

AoC Member

• Members
  • 91 posts
Considering everything I do not trust nor believe they will show with only 24. Kill em all ...let Crom sort it out!

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
I can understand misgivings - but a one sided fight is no fun either. Ya, some folks may get left out, but really - what fun would they have if we showed with a full 48 and they only got 18 :( (which is very likley what they said they will have) Either way guys, Ive commited to 24 v 24. It will be plenty
Getta

Graphik

Graphik

Graphik is Great

• Members
  • 47 posts
something that i need clarified~

-a friend told me last night that sieges became unlocked for f2p players? true or false? if they're free sure, i will try to hop in vent in case there is an emergency call for more people. (no promises, i might have RL)

-24v24 on a pve server? claiming they're pvp? oh god how fucking funny.

something tells me with this big server merge that there will no longer be a need to shrink numbers to 24, because there are going to be more recruits/alliances to pull from.

even if i am not the greatest player, i can at least HELP even the score (if we need more people). spellweaving has always gotten me loads of kills in sieges, no reason to click any other skills than sw in a corner and run out and blizzard 'em :P

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
Evil Dead = EoS (minus Setetka), if that helps to explain their numbers. I had not heard any changes to the BK thing being available to ftp folks - but that does not necessarly mean anything. I dont think it is though.
Getta

catacares

catacares

Bounty Hunt Winner

• Asshole
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
Ftp can now go in the border Kingdom.. So you should be ok

catacares

catacares

Bounty Hunt Winner

• Asshole
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
Its eos you can SW in front of them, keep life strike up and be fine. They die quick

Nozcof

Nozcof

AoC Ex-Officer

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
ohhhh so they are EOS??? then 24 should be more than enough against their 48 :P unless ofcourse, the 24 we bring play like genius...then we are doomed.

Attris

Attris

Bad Influence

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
In my opinion, if we want a keep fucking take it. If we have 30 peps on and you say oh no only 24 can come, that is unacceptable. Granted some peps may not want to go, but to turn away people would be plain dumb.
Posted Image

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
Honestly, someone complains either way (and im talking in guild). We can just not siege, if its going to continue. Im getting tired of the non stop qqing since Sunday, so its becoming more trouble than what its worth.
Getta

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
From the outside looking in, why should a guild that can only field 24 people for a game that requires 48 to maintain a keep, be able to keep said keep? Seems like easy math.

Attris

Attris

Bad Influence

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Honestly, someone complains either way (and im talking in guild).

We can just not siege, if its going to continue. Im getting tired of the non stop qqing since Sunday, so its becoming more trouble than what its worth.

Lol so you're saying if someone complains they cant go to a siege because of the "24" limit, we should just not siege? Now, if that is correct, the pussification of you guys is horrible, and if that statement is incorrect please explain further. Again if we want a keep fucking take it. Lol who plays a video game to be diplomatic and nice nice, get on hello kitty for that. We play FPS's and MMO's to dominate, and have drunken fun. If this isn't your bag of tea, need to take that SRS off and change the guild name.
Posted Image

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts

Honestly, someone complains either way (and im talking in guild).

We can just not siege, if its going to continue. Im getting tired of the non stop qqing since Sunday, so its becoming more trouble than what its worth.

Lol so you're saying if someone complains they cant go to a siege because of the "24" limit, we should just not siege? Now, if that is correct, the pussification of you guys is horrible, and if that statement is incorrect please explain further. Again if we want a keep fucking take it. Lol who plays a video game to be diplomatic and nice nice, get on hello kitty for that. We play FPS's and MMO's to dominate, and have drunken fun. If this isn't your bag of tea, need to take that SRS off and change the guild name.

I'm purdy sure sRs was founded on, harassment, trolling, shenanigans, and t-bagging....and the duck cave...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users