SIEGE ATTACK: Evil Dead (Oakenhome) Tue 09/17 8:00PM ET

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
Dude - what is up with you? No, thats not what im saying at all. I set this up so we at least have a chance at a decent fight because we outnumber them, proabably by 50%, based on what they told me last night. One sided sieges are not fun at all. And if were playing to have fun, than whats the problem here? What im saying is Ive been dealing with one complaint or another non stop since Sunday. If this siege (or owning a bk) is more troible than what its worth, i can proably still halt it if people are not going to have a good time. Reguardless, if you feel this is polictical and that I am not doing us (and srs) justice, Ill gladly give guild lead to someone else and step down. I just want us to be happy, and have fun. If thats with someone else at the wheel, I am OK with that. :)
Getta

Graphik

Graphik

Graphik is Great

• Members
  • 47 posts
that's what emergency calls in vent are i thought. if ya come as 24 and expect 24, but they show up with 48, then backups sitting in vent playing "dickjuice in mouth" (or whatever games and things people do when they're not in game or just listening to people in vent) can come make numbers even for sRs. that's failproof backup there. i had a problem with this kind of thing when i was in exhophagy before they got fucked by siege mechanics. "best" were selected, and it was a real pissfest. BAD. selective stuff sucks, and if ya wanna be selective, can't that just go on the raid calendar signups? sort it out that way from now on?

Attris

Attris

Bad Influence

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Dude - what is up with you?

No, thats not what im saying at all. I set this up so we at least have a chance at a decent fight because we outnumber them, proabably by 50%, based on what they told me last night. One sided sieges are not fun at all. And if were playing to have fun, than whats the problem here?

What im saying is Ive been dealing with one complaint or another non stop since Sunday. If this siege (or owning a bk) is more troible than what its worth, i can proably still halt it if people are not going to have a good time.

Reguardless, if you feel this is polictical and that I am not doing us (and srs) justice, Ill gladly give guild lead to someone else and step down. I just want us to be happy, and have fun. If thats with someone else at the wheel, I am OK with that. :)

1. Duckcave lol
2. That's why I said if I'm not correct explain please.
3. Complaining always happens. Hence the saying if we want a bk fucking take it, but if peps don't want one f it.
4. Political? Its a matter of do we want to siege? Do we have at least 2 officers to lead groups for it? Do we have enough people who want to? If we do, do it, if not don't. Complaints happen no matter what, most from me :).
1+1=2. Do the black and white equations first. Everything else is bullshit fluff. IMO
5. You are doing a good job, I'm not putting you down, or not appreciating your effort in everything you do. I just want you in some situations to have a little more grrr, and get the yes or no decisions out of the way, then deal with our reality tv fucking housewives of SRS drama kids boo boos. Me included :). IMO
Posted Image

"I came into this world screaming and covered in someone else's blood... I have no problem going out the same way...."

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
Alright man, thank you. (Whats a duckcave?) My rationale with this is zerging is not fun - and didnt think it would be something we would want to condone as a guild. And if we brought a full force - it would absolutley be a zerg. Again, hes predicting they will have about 18. So i guess damned if you do, damned if you dont? :( Anyway, Im sorry if i disapointed some folks. It was with good intentions. But its too late for me to retract it now - not sure if i would want to anyway because i do feel strongly against zerging. As for the comments on forming - its no different than how we form for a raid, no?
Getta

Attris

Attris

Bad Influence

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
There are 2 I believe on site, if not I'm sure we can find the duck caves again, or get new ones. The zerging, hmmm tough call and up to you, but again on actual siege day I don't see us having 30+ who want to go vs EOS. I could be absolutely wrong but ya I dont see it. And again if we want a keep take it.
Posted Image

"I came into this world screaming and covered in someone else's blood... I have no problem going out the same way...."

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts

There are 2 I believe on site, if not I'm sure we can find the duck caves again, or get new ones.
The zerging, hmmm tough call and up to you, but again on actual siege day I don't see us having 30+ who want to go vs EOS. I could be absolutely wrong but ya I dont see it. And again if we want a keep take it.

I'll make my triumphant, 2nd return, and play on their side and crush you all....

Attris

Attris

Bad Influence

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

There are 2 I believe on site, if not I'm sure we can find the duck caves again, or get new ones.
The zerging, hmmm tough call and up to you, but again on actual siege day I don't see us having 30+ who want to go vs EOS. I could be absolutely wrong but ya I dont see it. And again if we want a keep take it.

I'll make my triumphant, 2nd return, and play on their side and crush you all....

Hehe, are you going to check out the new BF when it comes out?
Posted Image

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
Go forth and plunder the duckcave, co-d!
Getta

ExuuN

ExuuN

Hellion

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
EoS is the type of guild we should be sieging with Sodomites, IMO, if we are looking for just a good time. If they can't even recruit the numbers - which would be a bold-faced lie on their behalf - then we should let the little babies sit in a shitty diaper, and re-siege with sodomites, just to have two bk's. Because, fuck them. This is just my opinion, and I think it may be more even-handed to try and siege a guild with some balls and numbers, and ram a victory up their garbage disposal roughshod.
Live by the sword, Die by the sword.

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
I tried that first, Exunn :( But Awakening of Evo decided to be shit bags and block us. They were our first choice
Getta

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts

I doubt it, but weirder shit has happened.

ExuuN

ExuuN

Hellion

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
Nutless euro guild is Nutless. They should change their name from Awakening of Evo, to Waking up Nutless.
Live by the sword, Die by the sword.

Attris

Attris

Bad Influence

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Indeed it has.
Posted Image

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts

Indeed it has.

GTA V looks promising though, at least for a day or two...

Attris

Attris

Bad Influence

• Asshole
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Indeed it has.

There are a few good looking games like GTA, but single player portions are beatable in a few days. Then its just on to the next.
Posted Image

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts

Indeed it has.

There are a few good looking games like GTA, but single player portions are beatable in a few days. Then its just on to the next.

I like the game Tankzo sent me, Symphony. Its retuardly fun :) You play to your own music on your PC
Getta

NuclearSoldier

NuclearSoldier

Party Boy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Indeed it has.

I like the game Tankzo sent me, Symphony. Its retuardly fun :) You play to your own music on your PC

GTA5 IN 7 HOURS AND 20 MINUTES!!!!!
Posted Image

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts

Cassy

Cassy

AoC Member

• Members