• Please log in to reply
366 replies to this topic

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
The laughs are as numerous as the people taking this thread lightly
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

but I won't mention any names.

ahhh come on name names

my dad SHOULD've used a Posted Image then we wouldn't be reading this pointless dribble

ZeroTolerance

ZeroTolerance

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Im just here to shoot the shit, call a spade a spade

Oh oh.... Shadow is gonna be pissed-

He forgot Nazi
Posted Image

Shadow_1

Shadow_1

Pillow Biting Whipping Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
Monkey See Posted Image, Monkey Do Posted Image!!

Shadow 1
Posted Image

ZeroTolerance

ZeroTolerance

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Monkey See Posted Image, Monkey Do Posted Image!!

Shadow 1

Hey,

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

e-vatar.png

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
No fair Toe you cant just make up stuff and pretend I said it. lol

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

No Toe, I said it. lol

bla bla bla, just because i like to suck cock, does that make me gay? lol

ahhh ya man, it does

Posted Image

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
can someone end this thread!
God loves Voo!!!!

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
Yeah I thought about it...but I think I will just let it die on it's own.

Shadow_1

Shadow_1

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

can someone end this thread!

That's Easy. HumbleObsever is just a ASSHAT that got caught tring to fit in and when it was exposed he got his feelings hurt! Now he's just ranting the forums. 21st are Still NAZI's!!!! SRS are stilled banned from the 21st but can play as long as they dont use thier tags. How Lame. But what can you expect from NAZI's!!!!!! I still flame bull shit when I see it, so that means fuck all of you all. I think that sums it up. Next retarded post please.

Shadow 1
Posted Image

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
I like cats, but I can't eat a whole one.

e-vatar.png

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Shadow.. 2 questions... well one question and one suggestion... Question- Does the bullshit stink when your apply the flame, or does the intense heat from your flame burn most of the offgases thus creating an odor free flaming? If so.. I have a great money making suggestion.... Suggestion- instead of NAZI... try IZAN... it works better... and will add an element of confusion to the person your verbally attacking.. makes the fatal blow easier.... Jeans.... HUH??? Okay... Shadow... apply flame... this post was simply a bunch of bullshit for a product display.... now watch... there will be no odor emitted when Shodaw flames it.... just the sweet stench of distain....

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
News Flash : Fitting in makes no difference to me. Thank You. But it is an annoying mantra. ps Shadow 1 is a claymore HO i was overcome with joy when they patched that shit, making it only possible to lay 2 claymores at a time. Thank You.

ZeroTolerance

ZeroTolerance

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Next retarded post please.

Shadow 1

Think you got that covered :D

Posted Image
Posted Image

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts

I like cats, but I can't eat a whole one.

Quitter!!
Posted Image

Shadow_1

Shadow_1

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
Since you 21st Nazi's get so razed up about my easy simple little six keys to describe the operations and dealings of your fellow clan mates. I'll put it in another way.

The battlefield community is like a city park. Everyone has a right to go anywhere in the park they please. But for some reason you let your dogs shit on anyone and everywhere and you dont care to pick it up. Everyone smells the shit, see's you shit, and walk by and see's the shit laying their. Then they say to themselfs it must be them 21st SS clan. Enough said and they just walk on cause they know it will never change. So, if it looks like shit, smells like shit, then it must be shit. So I keep my shit here in these forums. How about you do the same in the best helo server in the world as you all shits say! Cause unlike the few that are sucking ass to get to play in your servers I'm not. So when I see you over here tring to fit in and play nice, nice, the only thing the come to my mine is:

FUCKING NAZI'S

So go fuck yourself for all I care NAZI!!!

Shadow 1
Posted Image

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Posted Image

e-vatar.png

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Well I see you have concerns.. and well.. would you like to expand on it more.... Oh.. you forgot to use the term of the day IZAN.... and like I said on my last post... this is still all bullshit.. in fun and game.. I never play nicey nicey and more importantly I never kiss ass.. so in rebutal to your last rant.. err.. post here is my response... HUH? DuuuuuDddDeee... CCHILLLLLL Life is way to fricken short to hold such hatred for anyone or anything.. everyone knows you have nothing but distain for me and my Clan.. soooo lets not rehash old news... its like an old LP with a scratch on it.. the same sounds over and over and over... lets work on some new material.... I threw up a big fat one for you to knock out of the park.. and all you can do it basically cut and paste your answer over and over again.. hhmm is that what your doing.. seems like it.... I am not asking you to swap spit in the shower with me Shadow.. I respect your opinions and have no desire to change them in anyway... hell I aint married to ya.. just a little friendly banter.. But all I am asking for is the same out of you.. and maybe you can have alittle fun and still hate my guts and everyone elses at the 21st... Disclaimer- The above post is 110% pure bullshit, any and all references to real individuals are purely coincidental and any claims of anything are total fraudulant.. and pointless... We will now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.... RANT ON.. RANT ON..

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
I wish my lawn was emo, so it'd cut itself.

e-vatar.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users