• Please log in to reply
366 replies to this topic

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
IM GOING TO FUCK ALL YOUR MOTHERS YOU GEEKY LITTLE FUCKS ! ! ! 

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
THIS IS NOT A GAMING CLAN, ITS A FUCKING BALL LICKING COMPETITION. HEY TOUGH GUYS TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE USE YOUR REAL NAMES WHEN YOU PLAY ON THE 21ST SERVER. OR MAYBE EVEN USE THE TAG G'S CHEERLEADING FAGGOTS. TIP THE WHORE WITH THE WIDEST TOUNGUE WINS !!! STILL LOVE HEMI !!

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Clearly, someone in this forum hasn't taken their Diazepam. I hope that was some sort of humorless joke, because I hate to see bags of douche deteriorate, spilling their contents to the floor. I remember one other person that couldn't handle a little smack talk and completely lost it, but I won't mention any names.

Posted Image

e-vatar.png

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
I know that wasnt very tactile handling of smack bantor. But I just wanted to record myself going OTT like everyone else. Only a bitch would shrival up under the barrage of insults and threats I got. But like a terrier with its back up im always ready to snap back !! ps I still loves the bantor though.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
That's the whole point of these forums.

e-vatar.png

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
Nancy-Boy...your sophomoric in your attempt at humor. Your 3rd grade approach is not only predictable, but elementary. You pat yourself on the back so much I would think you should use the other hand by now.

ZeroTolerance

ZeroTolerance

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts
I can't believe this is thread is on it's third page...

Posted Image
Posted Image

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
Nice fucking sig 0!

l)emon

l)emon

AoC Member

• Members
  • 886 posts
Well lets see if we can make it five pages...

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Posted Image

WEll you know your not a respectable clan in the DC community unless you have a BEEF with sRs... :roll:

e-vatar.png

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
LMAO, that is farking so true...

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
Just a few comments id like to add to my previous statement : Tell us -- were you born such a retarded shithead, or were you originally a slug who managed to rise to such prominence? You are so ugly the last time you got a piece of ass was when your hand slipped through the toilet paper You are to mankind what a gelatinous mass of camel vomit is to gourmet foods. You're so annoying that I just want to tear your ears off and shove 'em up your anus so that you can hear me kick your ass. Your wife is like a brick; flat on both sides, dirty, and gets layed by Mexicans. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, a ferment, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell? You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. Your life is a monument to stupidity. I can't believe that shitty website is still online, but like your mother's herpes, it keeps coming back. Do me a favor and mistake a shotgun for your fathers penis and stick it down your throat. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meat slapper. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you. Can I borrow your face for a few days? My ass is going on holiday. I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformation. I barf at the very thought of you. She was such a fuck-slut that she looked as if she could suck the color out of a marble. See, that's what's meant by dark and handsome. When it's dark, he's handsome. Stop using Jesus as an excuse for being a narrow-minded, bigoted asshole. He is YOUR god, they are YOUR rules, So YOU burn in hell. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer on the lips than be seen with you. If you aren't an idiot, you made a world-class effort at simulating one. You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. Here's an idea: Go impale yourself on a sharp stick and die gurgling blood in a pool of your own inadvertently released urine and feces. You're so dumb, when you were born your mom should have been arrested for smuggling dope. Never trust a bald man. If his head looks like your ass, you know he's full of shit. I fail to comprehend how you can continue to function on any level with an IQ that is three degrees below whale shit. With your last statement and current appearance you have just answered the question of--"Did the white man ever fuck the Buffalo"! If we took the collective stupidity of every low-life imbecile known since the evolution of man, it might be close to the complete lack of brain function you posess I'm sorry, are you still flapping your man-pleaser, no one wants to hear your cock-holster, so just shut up. They really ruined a perfect rectum when they put teeth in your mouth! Do us all a favor, and please shut that gaping, tartar-encrusted penis receptacle that you call a mouth; you are a puss-filled cyst in the colon of society. To call you an fuckwit would not only be a waste of precious breath, but also an insult to fuckwits worldwide. Had you, perchance, been the owner of a viable braincell, you might have aspired to something other than felching the bottom of the food chain. You're a miserable failure. A waste of human flesh. Why don't you do the world a favor and blow your brains out. I hope you never have children. It would truly be a shame if you infected this world with your poisoned seed. You are one load I wish your mother had swallowed. What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. You're pathetic. Don't believe me? Ask your wife, she might tell you since she probably tells her friends what a dipshit you are You are a pathetic scumbag. Your parents were scum and you're doing a most glorious job of following the tradition. Frankly, if you sucked anymore you would inhale your own dick. Congratulations douche-bag, you've just made history as the biggest douche in the universe! I am truly sickened by the fact that due to some grand joke on someone else's part I am forced to have to share oxygen with you. Are you aware that you're a pathetic freak? Or are you just completely oblivious to reality. You're a bottom-feeder loser who feeds off the scraps that the roaches won't even touch. Hurry up and die already so that I can piss in your grave. P.s its all in the best interests of amusing each other, so nothing personal guys lmao !!!

l)emon

l)emon

AoC Member

• Members
  • 886 posts
the only thing that was left out was, calling someone a Big stupid dummy..

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
Actually i cut and pasted, but I had to share this just because it fitted the current theme so well lol.
Take a look around in the 'Your Momma' section hillarious.
http://brawl-hall.co...sults-mamma.php

ZeroTolerance

ZeroTolerance

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Nice fucking sig 0!

Thank you Kubs

Actually i cut and pasted, but I had to share this just because it fitted the current theme so well lol.
Take a look around in the 'Your Momma' section hillarious.
http://brawl-hall.co...sults-mamma.php

Posted Image
Posted Image

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
^^ i agree Mr. Tolerance ^^
God loves Voo!!!!

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
No Nancy Boy, we don't take you serious at all. The simple reality is that you act as though you have been here 5 years and know everyone, when you don't. I don't like little dweebs who try and fit in with stupid bullshit that they think will get them in the door. Your approach to this forum was infantile at best. The only real entertainment for me was you getting smacked and not understanding it. So I suggest you go to another forum where the little tattletale innuendo and the asslicking will be fully appreciated. Take the hint.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
I think everyone's taking things a little too seriously.

Posted Image

e-vatar.png

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
i think HO can say what he wants. just do it in a respectful manner! furshizzle!!!! yeah pretty much furshizz.....
God loves Voo!!!!

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
Damn i dont fit in? So thats why you guys have being saying all those nasty things to me? ....

Demon that avator of yours has been bugging me, so being the great guy that I am I found ya a new one !

Posted Image

Btw im not here to be fuck buddys, Im just here to shoot the shit, call a spade a spade and to get some cheap laughs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users