• 886 posts
spit shine that mother fucker..!., LOL

Shadow_1

Shadow_1

Pillow Biting Whipping Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
Your need to change your name cause you sure are not a humble observer. You are starting to be come a assinine smacktard. Just a humble observation. Shadow 1
Posted Image

gutzzz

gutzzz

Pillow Biting Whipping Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
i thought it was kinda funny that i got banned from 21st though given the fact that i had appologized and me and nuknfucks was on ts and talked that shit out but it happens and we all get over it and buy new cd keys lmao its just the way of life that we have to take the good with the bad. talk shit tell someone your gonna beat there ass = banned buying new cd key has killin them when they dont know its you= PRICELESS muahahahahahah i love this game

Havoc

Havoc

Queen of the Dance

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
Great now they will just think you are sRs... :cry:
Posted Image I <3 Cody

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
Ok where the fuck do I start,

1. Observers only shine blue helmets so keep the purple one in your pants thanks !
2. Assisnin what the fuck is that shadow ? lol
3. Gutz, great minds really do think alike..... only I got mine off the internet ahahaha
4.21st guys im not seeing the link ...
5. Can we open a section for video slap downs only ?
6. How you like me now bitch !

Posted Image

Let Rick Tell It to ya ..
http://www.goyk.com/flash.asp?path=659

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

talk shit tell someone your gonna beat there ass = banned
buying new cd key has killin them when they dont know its you= PRICELESS muahahahahahah
i love this game

and you wonder why, after all that,, they STILL
banned you. i for one just don't get it :roll: .......bastards

like you said

i love this game

rickruk

rickruk

Ankle Grabber

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
Big tit... i mean toe, that lady in ur avatar told me to tell you that she will be staying at my place for a while..... just so you know. :twisted: Shit... wife is looking 8O

ZeroTolerance

ZeroTolerance

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Big tit... i mean toe, that lady in ur avatar told me to tell you that she will be staying at my place for a while..... just so you know. :twisted:

Shit... wife is looking 8O

Haahahahahah you have a wife!!!

:o

Crap....
:cry:
My 1st anniversary is next week...
Posted Image

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
:arrow: Humble

hum·ble (hmbl)
adj.

1. Marked by meekness or modesty in behavior, attitude, or spirit; not arrogant or prideful.
2. Showing deferential or submissive respect: a humble apology.
3. Low in rank, quality, or station; unpretentious or lowly: a humble cottage

:arrow: Observer

ob·serv·er (b-zûrvr)
n.

1. A delegate sent to observe and report on the proceedings of an assembly or a meeting but not vote or otherwise participate.

:arrow: Hypocrisy

hy·poc·ri·sy (h-pkr-s)
n.

1. The practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues that one does not hold or possess; falseness.

:idea: :idea: :idea: Humble + Observer = Hypocrisy :idea: :idea: :idea:

:arrow: Weasel

wea·sel (wzl)
n.

1. A person regarded as sneaky or treacherous.

:arrow: Ashamed

a·shamed (-shmd)
adj.

1. Reluctant through fear of humiliation or shame: ashamed to reveal true identity.

:arrow: Owned

own

v. owned, own·ing, owns

1. To have or possess as property: owns a noob.

Posted Image

e-vatar.png

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ** PANG ** ...it's in the bone...it's in the booooooone

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
Lol yeah very nice genius. Makes a difference looking for valid words in the dictionary as oppossed to checking the meaning of words such as pussy or faggot etc.
Did you know that faggot can also be a term used to describe a bundle of sticks collected for firewood? Yes I know how interesting !
It also occurred to me, as amusing as your observations were, that the concept of comedy timing as eluded you completely. If only we were all afforded 24 hours to develop a witty rebuttle in response to other peoples comments....

Posted Image PANG rite back at Ya !

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

Lol yeah very nice genius. Makes a difference looking for valid words in the dictionary as oppossed to checking the meaning of words such as pussy or faggot etc.
Did you know that faggot can also be a term used to describe a bundle of sticks collected for firewood? Yes I know how interesting !
It also occurred to me, as amusing as your observations were, that the concept of comedy timing as eluded you completely. If only we were all afforded 24 hours to develop a witty rebuttle in response to other peoples comments....

Posted Image PANG rite back at Ya !

The sad thing is, he really doesnt get it.
Posted Image
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Take 2 minutes out of the day for a dig, and someone believes times was spent on it. You're giving yourself more credit than I give EA.

I'm not the guy in the back of the crowd yelling things under my cupped hand; I had to at least form an opinion first.

Posted Image

What you say matters little, if you say it behind a mask. Everyone here is more than receptive, no matter what you say in the forums, if we know who's saying it.

e-vatar.png

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
Posted Image

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
In case you might be wondering little observer boy...the fact that you're too much of a pussy to display your real name means very little to us. It's just chickenshit...either you are some wannabe that never had a name...or an asshat that knows he's going to get pwnd much more if he displays it. We don't mind you coming over here speaking your mind...but just understand..as sure as shit stinks... we don't need a day to think up something to respond to your posts, all that really tells you is that you're at the bottom of the totem pole in posting priority. You are welcome to attempt to match wits with our Founder all you want, as he enjoys making you look the fool when he has nothing better to do, and it's somewhat entertaining to watch...however, you walk that line too frequently and you will get smacked like the little bitch you are. Know your place...and show respect douche bag, because I will certainly bitch slap your ass without thinking twice. Dig

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

Dig

Posted Image

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Hey RickRuk.. gonna borrow this..

geNius-----> Posted Image <----- Humble Observer....

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
personally, i dont care what u say humble. just dont look in this direction,and start on me because i dont pull punches. i connect, and when i connect bad things happen. 8) and like my boy pit said, he will make u eat your words. what would be nice if u would come outta the closet, and tell us your real name. instead of hiding, and watching us twiddle our thumbs! but for people like u will never learn is, that u do not come to another clans house and be a dick. u will respect us. because i think its funny that u have chosen this clan do dump your garbage off at! because if u dont watch it, u will get it back at ya, 10 FOLD!
God loves Voo!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users