Sweaty Moose pie sounds grrrrrrrreat!

e-vatar.png

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
Yea Kubie...the name game...I still can't figure out the logic that 21st has by saying "you can play here, but not under your real names". It certainly causes more work for guys there trying to figure out who's smacking dat ass. Hemi., you can pretty much rest assure that if anyone is going 40-3 in 21st server...it's |sRs|. We are just that good....and it's scary. 8)

rickruk

rickruk

Ankle Grabber

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Hemi., you can pretty much rest assure that if anyone is going 40-3 in 21st server...it's |sRs|. We are just that good....and it's scary. 8)

Hmmm, only seen G playing than :twisted:

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
Rick we call those *PANGS* lol

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
If'n you think "G" is the only one here who can do that..correct me if I;m wrong..you need to meet the rest of the band. :roll:

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts

If'n you think "G" is the only one here who can do that..correct me if I;m wrong..you need to meet the rest of the band. :roll:

i have a shitstorm of Godlike SS if u would like to see...

*PANG* 8)
God loves Voo!!!!

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts

It's best not to group people together into clans. We all know there are a good majority that are fair. I'm a big fan of individual confrontations and converstations. If you have a problem with something someone does, then tell that person. Don't go around insulting their family.

Agreed, and Hemi I appologize for using your quote when you were not the reason I felt the way I did. I know the majority of you are good people, I was just having a bad day.

I was out of line and sorry for using this format to voice opinions I should have kept to myself.
Posted Image

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
^^^^^Sabo, you' a mans man, and if i liked men i'd like YOU :wink:

Havoc

Havoc

Queen of the Dance

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
Stay off BITCH HE IS MINE *you can have him after we run the SRS train on him (*looks at Kub to insure it was ok to use his line)
Posted Image I <3 Cody

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
Yo Hemi whats up with the Md5 tool dawg, and in the interests of keeping things fair when are you going to post the link so we can all download one ya haaxxor ! lol

Actually thats a disposible comment given you were kicked from your own server for this PB violation

Posted Image

Havoc

Havoc

Queen of the Dance

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
^^^YOU SHOW PROOF OR STFU I AM SERIOUS
Posted Image I <3 Cody

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
What !?! I know the problems the guys are having with PB, thus my wisecrack isnt a serious attempt at rediculing Hemi, more a giggle at his misfortune. Btw I see people being kicked over the same PB issue on countless games, EA, vavle whatever oddly always the same message is displayed. Also its occurred to me that running the new guy outta town and linching him on the outskirts, is always going to be a more painless approach for warring clans to reconcile their minor differences. With this in mind remember ill always be here shooting my mouth off, just knowing that im the whipping boy in the interests of non homosexual male bonding.

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Well here is my answer... I have been kicked twice in the last two days when I was out of game (alt/tab) on other applications, viewing screen shots, checking keyhashes, or just checking the website for flamers.... It only happens when I have Dr Spyware running in the background... After the first kick Friday I think... I came back into the game and took a ss of myself to prove I was clean... and I will continue to ss myself and make those images availalbe to anyone who asks... but on the more serious level... anyone who has played against me knows I suck.. so I think I am safe... Oh yeah and I openly admit I am not real good at the game, but to be honest.. I don't really care if I ever get good, this game is an escape for me from my health issues (brain tumor, migraines) and if you ever have the pleasure of getting on TS with me, you will know that I am laughing so hard sometimes that I just crash my fricken helo cuz I have tears in my eyes... The only area of the game I am any good at is sniping.. and will give anyone a good run for their money there...

Havoc

Havoc

Queen of the Dance

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Yo Hemi whats up with the Md5 tool dawg,

Actually thats a disposible comment given you were kicked from your own server for this PB violation

You are clearly calling him out for a Md5 tool, I am simply asking that you show proof.

If you have none, there are many other mediums and avenues for you not make an ass of yourself.

I am just pointing out that you are talking about a VERY serious thing. We in our forums joke about a lot of things, BUT YOU ARE FUCKING WITH FIRE when you haphazardly accuse someone of a Md5 violation without proof.

Supply the proof or keep you weightless hearsay to youself....
Posted Image I <3 Cody

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Sometimes changes in PB setups can cause MD5 errors. Even poor connections can cause them.

e-vatar.png

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
and Sabo... no big deal... I knew where the comment was aimed at... your still a great guy to me. and have my utmost respect....

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
I know something like that was going on hemi, and hell yeah ive seen your score sometimes, I KNOW your no haxor lol.

Posted Image

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
LOL... your just one of those guys who hides in the shadows and throws rocks at people when they walk by... So until you can be a real man and post your in game name for everyone to watch, I treat ya like a 3 dollar bill... and ignore ya....

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
OH YEAH well -

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users