• Please log in to reply
366 replies to this topic

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts

ColHemi wrote:
I can only speak for myself when I say this, We try to admin as fairly as possible, We have server rules and they are to be enforced without exception to all players (members and nonmembers

*cough* 8(_)ll§I-Iit :!:
Posted Image

Havoc

Havoc

Queen of the Dance

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
It is good to dream tho :roll:
Posted Image I <3 Cody

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
..old news. 8)

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
:idea: Lets not go down this road anymore. It leads nowhere fast! Thanks!

rickruk

rickruk

Ankle Grabber

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

:idea: Lets not go down this road anymore. It leads nowhere fast!

Thanks!

Agreed.

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Like I said... I can only speak for myself.. I admin a fairly as possible... I can not speak for how others admin. I can say that when I see someone not following the defined rules member or nonmember, I take them to task on it no matter where who they are. The incident this qoute was taken from was dealing with Gutzz... his ban was not lifted for one very simple reason.... he threatened a member with violence... like I have heard so many people say, this is only a game and we need to keep it that way. There is no excuse for threating to come to someone's house and challange them to physical battle.... If I have done something wrong while I was admining, speak up, I am willing to discuss anything thing that I personally did to anyone while I was admining, and if I was wrong, I am not afraid to admit it, I am not perfect, I am only human.

l)emon

l)emon

AoC Member

• Members
  • 886 posts
furshizzle

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
It's best not to group people together into clans. We all know there are a good majority that are fair. I'm a big fan of individual confrontations and converstations. If you have a problem with something someone does, then tell that person. Don't go around insulting their family.

e-vatar.png

Havoc

Havoc

Queen of the Dance

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
^^^^^^To change topics.............................CAN I HAVE YOUR OLD AVATAR??
Posted Image I <3 Cody

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
No, for two reasons. :arrow: Your avatar PWNs. :arrow: No. Seriously, you have the best avatar of any of us.

e-vatar.png

Havoc

Havoc

Queen of the Dance

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
APACHE MUST LIVE
Posted Image I <3 Cody

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Whats wrong with a little ass beat down? Am I the only one that sees the world as a better place when two dudes, went outside and tried to knock each others teeth in, until they could barely breath and went inside and purchased each other a cool, refreshing beer. Am, I wrong?
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
No I don't think your wrong at all...been there done that. However, I don't like the "machoism" of threatening someone with violence. Nothing to do with guttz since I was not there, so I'm not judging him. But in general, while it may indeed be a game..there are many elements that are not. I don't like the attitude that figures since it's happening during a game...that it must be taken lightly and is no big deal. To me it's the PUSSY who does that...the big mouth one who talks shit then gets his fucking ass kicked. I think it just boils down to being an adult...and frankly there are just not many that are playing that qualify for that title. So one must keep in mind that anything that is said in game could be coming from a 10 year old...in mind or body...it really does not matter. Just keep it civil for fucks sake...is that too much to ask some of these asshats?

Shadow_1

Shadow_1

Pillow Biting Whipping Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Just keep it civil for fucks sake...is that too much to ask some of these asshats?

Cough, Cough!!!!!!!, How soon we forget who we are dealing with are the one's we get our playing rights back but cant display tags for it might offend the same dipshits you are trying to make peace with!!

Shadow 1
Posted Image

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Online tough guys are awesome. Nothing gets more pathetic than a tough guy calling another guy out over a video game (it's the only thing lamer than fighting over a chick). That being said, if anyone has beef over a video game and wants to act like a jerkoff, I'll give you my address and the beating of a lifetime.

e-vatar.png

l)emon

l)emon

AoC Member

• Members
  • 886 posts
or at the very least a good spanking right G!!!

Havoc

Havoc

Queen of the Dance

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
After G is done (and much before the lawsuits begin)

Posted Image
Posted Image I <3 Cody

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
The ordeal with Gutzz was a consensus agreement, that his ban should remain in tact for the reason stated above. Personally, I would prefer to have you guys come in with your names, then I would not have to take so many dam screenshots of some new name that shows up and pwns everyone trying to figure out if they are that good or if they are hacking. I spent alot of time the other day with Daffy and Stab master until I found the other name on Stab master keyhash... then I knew who it was and went back to playing.... But that is my personal opinion, and my opinion carries very little weight.

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts

The ordeal with Gutzz was a consensus agreement, that his ban should remain in tact for the reason stated above.

Hemi,
You dont have to explain yourself to us about the way you or others admin your server. That is you guys right to make the decisions you make. I HOPE most would agree, at least from our clan, that we have moved past the events that occurred several months ago. Personally I just wish everyone could/will move past the BS, as life is short and most of us (fingers crossed) are adults.

Personally, I would prefer to have you guys come in with your names, then I would not have to take so many dam screenshots of some new name that shows up and pwns everyone trying to figure out if they are that good or if they are hacking. I spent alot of time the other day with Daffy and Stab master until I found the other name on Stab master keyhash... then I knew who it was and went back to playing....

I do think you brought up a good point about (if) we play in there to use our real names. It seems like it would be easier to hold some accountability towards a specific someone or a specific group of people if you know who they are. However since I SUCK right now the not knowing who people are is just FINE WITH ME, at least for a short period of time or until bud sends me the updated hack! :wink:

But hey this is only my thoughts on this matter.

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
^^^What he said! I love you Kub.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users