Really!!

• Please log in to reply
366 replies to this topic

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

So until you can be a real man and post your in game name for everyone to watch, I treat ya like a 3 dollar bill... and ignore ya....

If you make it happen Hemi, I think all of us here would like that opportunity.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Well Moose... Like I said before.. I would prefer it, that way I knew who was kicking my azz and not have to wonder if it is your guys or some punk hacking... But lets remember one thing.. I am just a nobody in the clan, my voice carries very little weight... but I do express myself... so if that helps...

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
Personally id like nothing more than to use my real name. But my problem is basically this, I spend all day sitting on ts and in game on my own server, knowing that when we finnally have enough players on the server for game to commence, the server will surely crash. So instead of sitting here going through the process all over again, I quit out for some old DC. Coupled with the fact that EA have got enough greenbacks outta me and that I still like old BF, i would rather exhibit my smacktardness without the risk of being another $20 out of pocket.
Posted Image

Havoc

Havoc

Queen of the Dance

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts

, or just checking the website for flamers

Sry bout that.....
Posted Image I <3 Cody

Shadow_1

Shadow_1

Pillow Biting Whipping Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

OH YEAH well -

Posted Image

LMFAO

Shadow 1
Posted Image

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

my real name is.

drum roll plz.......

..._...|..____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____|]---D-----D---D r311ik
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//

'G' can you shot me the IP

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
Ok, Ok breadcrum time..

Posted Image

Shadow_1

Shadow_1

Pillow Biting Whipping Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Well Moose... Like I said before.. I would prefer it, that way I knew who was kicking my azz and not have to wonder if it is your guys or some punk hacking...

But lets remember one thing.. I am just a nobody in the clan, my voice carries very little weight... but I do express myself... so if that helps...

Lord have mercy!!!! It amazing how when you take that little head out of your mouth and start using your own to think how very observant of your surrounding you come to realize. But on the real tip, that is the first thing that I have seen you post that makes any sense. May hats off to you chap. There is a little hope you might wake up and smell the coffee. Just a little!!!

Cause The Shadow Love Honesty In Posts

Shadow 1
Posted Image

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts

and Sabo... no big deal... I knew where the comment was aimed at... your still a great guy to me. and have my utmost respect....

Thank you. and the same is held for you as well.

To everyone else, especially sRs, once again I appologize for using your forums as a means to make a statement that was neither constructive nor appropriate in any circumstance. Fanning a fire that has long burned out isnt normally my style and dont know why I droped to that level. :oops:
Posted Image

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
Sabo thanks, but I don't think you really fanned the fire. He says speaking for himself, but then used "we" twice in the following lines. It was a contridiction and well, that's not speaking for yourself. Otherwise if you want to take a fun shot at individuals...like you did...we have no problem with you launching it here....much less require an apology. Hemi I think is seeing the light, I think he's funny and fun to play with so it's all-good anyways. Blanket statements like that are gonna get poked at.

Havoc

Havoc

Queen of the Dance

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
Very true, yet I am glad he manned up and apologized. Reason being; that when you have a recogizable name saying those things on our public section, you leave the topic open for a multitude of people who only browse these forums for such opportunities to arise---and who typically lack the understanding to differentiate between person and group. And then flame wars begin...... So SABO, Thank You
Posted Image I <3 Cody

ZeroTolerance

ZeroTolerance

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

my real name is.

drum roll plz.......

.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//

Buddy,

I oculd have told you this was rellick the first time he posted.
Just ask me next time :P

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

my real name is.

drum roll plz.......

.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//

Buddy,

I oculd have told you this was rellick the first time he posted.
Just ask me next time :P

You two need to quite figuring out who people are and just not care. Tell your committee too.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
I personally don't care. Humble can be whomever he wants to be. Apparently, he's ashamed of who he really is, so he's the one that should be worried.

e-vatar.png

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
I second that. Who really cares.

rickruk

rickruk

Ankle Grabber

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
I pooted

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
yeah you did.

ZeroTolerance

ZeroTolerance

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

You two need to quite figuring out who people are and just not care. Tell your committee too.

How they heck am I going to know who I need to send an X-mas card to?
Posted Image

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
We dont believe in Christmas. :evil:

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
Thanks for the comment genius. I came here with the intension of making one post. However after reading your forums for a while, and given the fact the last time I bust into laughter and farted similtaneously had to be at least at the age of 5, I decided I'd hang around... I love all you people, and yes im even taking a shine to some of the 21st members too !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users