Bot - Need some SQL Assistance

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

K, I'm having trouble deciphering your export.  There are no tables, and the db dump should be one SQL file, not 5 million.  We'll have to go over the export procedure when I get time, so I can figure out what's going on.

e-vatar.png

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
With Backup 1, I didnt notice it was set on a setting to create separate files for each table. Each SQL file is its own table. The one the quotes are in is gaming16_qqbot_quotes.sql. I am pretty sure the gaming15 version is from the old server.

Backup 2 looks questionable, the more I look at it. It has two quotes exports. Its possibly I tried to do it twice. But the table is the gaming16_qqbot_quotes.sql

I'm sorry this is a mess :( If its easier, i get home around 3 your time, if you want to call
Getta

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

My hours are pretty shitty this week, but I'll try this weekend, so we can get a good dump.

e-vatar.png

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts
What do you mean by "good dump"?

(Never thought i would ask that question)

Cause that whole pc took a dump. A bit stinky, hairy, lumpy dump all over my carpet. I told it that it was bad and hit it with a newspaper. But it just kept shitting everywhere. Im sure it thought it was doing a good dump. But it was definitly not and I was not OK with it.

E.g. i had to format it. Drive is still questionable after format too
Getta

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

Aww shit; so we're stuck with the existing export... OK, well I'll work on it Saturday or Sunday.

e-vatar.png

Georgetta

Georgetta

Veterano de Los Rejectos

• Administrators
  • 1,995 posts

Sadly, we are :(

Getta

jug

jug

AoC Ex-Officer

• Officers (AoC)