┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
http://www.21stsscla... ... 4706#24706

Edit:

Kicked for playing? View previous topic :: View next topic

[quote name="Kazanganthi"]
Post subject: Kicked for playing?

On 8/7/07 at 10 PM eastern i was playing guadual canal and had joined the opposition side. I entered on the hatsuzuki and entered a turrent to begin firing on the shore. I was told to "leave my ship" by a 21st clan member on the ship. After he said "how many times do i have to tell you to leave' in all caps, i explained there were 4 places for people on the ship and he was only one person. To which he replied "and the're all mine. I said wrong again. I was then kicked for disruption of gameplay. As a past member of 21st clan in good standing i don't believe that this was a effective and correct use of admin powers. as some of you may remember i often played the ship and had to share it often with others as it is a multi-player vessel, and often with unplesant results due to the other player's actions. it is a point of gameplay that one has to deal with as a player, not as an admin by kicking because you don't want to share. I will be happy to provide the members name in a private message to a senior admin if you wish to contact me, as a public forum is not a suitable place for some information.

Thank you[/quote]

[quote name="Grampy"]
"in a private message to a senior admin if you wish to contact me"
Now that's class.. thanks, good to see some maturity and style on occasion.
A sr. admin will get back to you soon. [/quote]

[quote name="Capt Koolaid"]
It was me. You don't have to hide who kicked you. You can let them know who kicked you.

I gave you 3 warnings.
If you recall I asked you to leave nicely the first time.
You never responded to me so thats the reason for the CAPS.
The kick was for 1 minute just to get you off my boat. Here's the log.

8/7/2007 19:04:48 : # [Global] boozer: out of ammo sorry
8/7/2007 19:05:06 : # [Axis] [21st S-S] Capt.Koolaid: kaz get off my boat pleas
8/7/2007 19:05:17 : # [Global] [21st S-S] MR.PICKLES: lol ns
8/7/2007 19:05:17 : # [Global] Azazell: ty
8/7/2007 19:05:47 : # [Global] =CDU=Biggunn: NS
8/7/2007 19:05:47 : # [Global] [21st S-S] DirtyDiaper: ty
8/7/2007 19:05:47 : # [Global] Azazell: np
8/7/2007 19:05:47 : # [Axis] [21st S-S] Capt.Koolaid: KAZ GET OFF MY BOAT
8/7/2007 19:05:47 : # [Global] [21st S-S] DirtyDiaper: lol
8/7/2007 19:06:17 : # [Global] [21st S-S] DirtyDiaper: ur all fh
8/7/2007 19:06:17 : # [Global] [21st S-S] MR.PICKLES: dhooop lol
8/7/2007 19:06:47 : # [Axis] Azazell: get on the boat kaz
8/7/2007 19:07:17 : # [Axis] [21st S-S] Capt.Koolaid: KAZ HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU
8/7/2007 19:07:17 : # [Global] Wraith Daquell: nice
8/7/2007 19:07:17 : # [Global] -=[VT]=-yatzee: ty
8/7/2007 19:07:17 : # [Axis] {DP}Kaz: it has 4 spots for people
8/7/2007 19:07:17 : # [Global] =CDU=Biggunn: lol
8/7/2007 19:07:17 : # [Global] [21st S-S] DirtyDiaper: lol
8/7/2007 19:07:17 : # [Axis] {DP}Kaz: you are only one man
8/7/2007 19:07:47 : # [Axis] [21st S-S] Capt.Koolaid: YEAH AND THERE ALL MINE
8/7/2007 19:07:47 : # [Axis] {DP}Kaz: wrong again
8/7/2007 19:07:53 : # [Global] [21st S-S] MR.PICKLES: ow
8/7/2007 19:07:55 : Player {DP}Kaz 236e023870f3edc205971d74d38f19c2 ac0950f6cc0d7615c83f7f74d0b221c2 kicked by koolaid for disrupting gameplay.
8/7/2007 19:07:55 : Client: Said '[BFSM] {DP}Kaz kicked for disrupting gameplay'.
8/7/2007 19:07:55 : Client: Kick player {DP}Kaz.
8/7/2007 19:07:56 : Server: Admin message sent.
8/7/2007 19:07:56 : Server: Player {DP}Kaz kicked.
8/7/2007 19:08:08 : # [Global] Azazell: lol
8/7/2007 19:08:17 : # [Global] [21st S-S] MR.PICKLES: lol
8/7/2007 19:08:47 : # [Allies] [21st S-S] DirtyDiaper: lol
8/7/2007 19:08:47 : # [Global] screaming organism: nite all cant see
8/7/2007 19:09:17 : # [Global] -=[VT]=-yatzee: luv that boat
8/7/2007 19:09:17 : # [Global] Azazell: NS

Theres plenty of other things you can do on that map.
Why must you feel you gotta sit in the boat that I'm in and ruin my game play.
While you're sitting using one of the turrets trying to shoot down a chopper,
I'm getting blasted away by missles cause you can't hit them.

Quote:
as some of you may remember i often played the ship

I don't think you play the ship often enough to say that. [/quote]

[quote name="LoganX"]I'm confused?

This is the small boat that you can take to the shore?
Or on of the actual Big ships.

I'm trying to figure out a few things here. [/quote]

[quote name="CYA"]It's the destroyer on the Axis side and Capt Koolaid uses it to kill helos.

It has 4 positions to use and the main 2 positions are the big guns on front and rear. You also have to repair it and keep it going to be able to shoot helos. In the front gun you can maneuver the ship while shooting- it's much stronger than the 2 US ships.

Side note: and not any subs or attack boats for the US either......like the Axis- 1 sub, 2 attack boats, and destroyer.....
US- 2 Lame ships that die in 4 - 5 hits from destroyer. [/quote]

[quote name="LoganX"][quote name="CYA"]It's the destroyer on the Axis side and Capt Koolaid uses it to kill helos.

It has 4 positions to use and the main 2 positions are the big guns on front and rear. You also have to repair it and keep it going to be able to shoot helos. In the front gun you can maneuver the ship while shooting- it's much stronger than the 2 US ships.

Side note: and not any subs or attack boats for the US either......like the Axis- 1 sub, 2 attack boats, and destroyer.....
US- 2 Lame ships that die in 4 - 5 hits from destroyer. [/quote]

If this is the case then I'm afraid I have to agree with Kaz.

Koolaid, Why the ship 'hogging'?
I wouldn't expect this behavior from you.
I don't see how this kick is warranted.
Would you kick someone because they wanted to be someones gunner? [/quote]

[quote name="Capt Koolaid"]Here's the thing. To many times have I been on that boat and someone dicides to
hop on while I'm fighting and take the boat out for a little spin.
The boat does me no good when someone is in the other gun not knowing what
they're doing or taking out for a little joy ride when I have it parked in a spot. Its
not that easy to position that thing in a good spot.

Quote:
Would you kick someone because they wanted to be someones gunner?

No

Why would I kick someone for being someones gunner?

Are there 10 Destroyers just sitting out in the middle of the water? No
Normal people would ask if they can be your gunner. Not just jump in and
take over the gunner position.

If someone wants to hop in a chopper and be my gunner and I don't want them to, I ask them to get out.
If they don't then I get out and go get another one of the many choppers that are sitting there. If there
were more of those boats then there would not have been a problem. Once that boat is destroyed it takes
a good 5-10 min before it respawns again.

If someone was your gunner and they couldn't hit a thing would you want them to
be your gunner?

Quote:
I don't see how this kick is warranted.

I have seem some members kick people for drop gunning them to much.
So if you think that this is totally different then thats crazy.

I freakin asked the dude nicely the first time. It's not like I just freakin kick
his ass to be a mean s.o.b. Read the freakin log. Everyone know that if its
myself of Membrane of the boat, don't come over there and screw things up for us.
Why the hell does someone need to be where I am at. If you want
to be in a boat, get there at the start of the map or go find anoter one.

Dirty D said I was already in the wrong for doing this. Oh well so be it.

If I seem a little FA its because this happens to me all the time in the boat
and I would just sit there and let them do it to me.

If someone asked you nicely to please get out of there vehicle what would you do?

Me personally. I wouldn't be a jackass. I would go about my merry way and
go find something else to use. Not just sit there and screw things up for them.

[quote name=CYA]Now I see why you like the flames on your name.....flamer ON. [/quote]

Thanks Crya [/quote]

[quote name="LoganX"]I perfectly understand that you have a plan and tactic when you are using the boat and that anyone can screw that up for you.

I think my problem is they way you went about it and the way you spoke to him.
Quote:
YEAH AND THERE ALL MINE

To be blunt that's a very dick'ish way of handling it.
If you would have simply said something like, "Yeah but I have a plan (or tactic) I'm doing here and your interfering." or something like that his response may have been different and a kick may not have been necessary.

A little more tact and a little less THIS IS MINE could have worked better.
Telling him to "Get off my boat" (nicely or not) does not translate as a warning.

If it wasn't that KAZ knows us and was nice about it this could have been a harder situation. [/quote]

[quote name="Capt Koolaid"]
Quote:
8/7/2007 19:05:06 : # [Axis] [21st S-S] Capt.Koolaid: kaz get off my boat pleas

Does anyone not understant the meaning of that.

I'm done explaining myself. This is stupid. [/quote]

As easy as it would be to systematically destroy each one of these posts, I think it speaks for itself.

e-vatar.png

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
The NEW and improved [21st S-S] admin kicking process!!

Posted Image

zanshin

zanshin

Salad Tosser

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
lmmfao........................at all that! Kub?, where do u find that shit..............never mind dont want to know .......

Koolaid

Koolaid

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
hehe. I was wonder how long it would take to get on here. Thats how I felt Kub. Hi Hemi, Toe, Fellas Ohhh man I'm gonna get flamed on here.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

hehe. I was wonder how long it would take to get on here.

Thats how I felt Kub.

Hi Hemi, Toe, Fellas

Ohhh man I'm gonna get flamed on here.

We might like everyone around here, but that doesn't mean we won't point out the times where you're throwing a tantrum.

e-vatar.png

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
LOL.. Hiya Koolaid.. Don't you luv the way your clans stands behind ya... by god if you failed to stand behind them... what would happen??? Like I always have said... they are above the law.. thus they do what ever they want... oh and did they start their own clan?? they were using the |KILL| tags tonight... and they got their butts kicked.. and left the server... like they always do... anytime ladies... with your new clan tags or your old ones..

Koolaid

Koolaid

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
It got moved to the private forums by zero cause I showed the log of him kicking Yatz. (which was only a few hours ago) I told him it was bullshit and to move it back to the public but he won't. He claims that Yatz was running his mouth but if you read it Zero started it. I don't know why he won't man up. Why not keep it in the public forums so Yatz can explain? Why would I get rammed for kickin Kaz. Zero showed more admin abuse there than I did. At least I warned him. There are plenty of admins who abuse this. Like I said. I've seen admins kick for being dropped gunned to much. I don't kick people for talkin shit to me. I enjoy it. It makes me laugh. (well maybe there was that one time). That post has now turned into zero getting all bitchy cause I posted the log. Kaz can't even see it anymore.

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts

zanshin

zanshin

Salad Tosser

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
Ive been antagonized by more 21st members than any other clan.............Im supposed to be able to hold them in higher standings than others....what a jip! that is. I know, I know,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but I must confess that Logan has always been fair to me and my requests................and Imago has too. there are alot of others that have too. but its the few bad apples that ruin the bunch. Im not going to get on the previously mentioned people at all. its the responsibility of those active to do whats right and I FUCKING HATE THE BANNING PROCESS. IF YOU DONT CHEAT YOU GET TO PLAY PERIOD. I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING WARRANTING BANNING IN ,,,,,,,,IN GAME CHAT.................WHAT HAPPENS IN T.S. WELL FUCKING LOCK OUT OR BAN FROM T.S. DONT FUCK THE GAME FOR IT. BLAH BLAH BLAH....LMMFAO. god damn you all are sexy!!!!

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts
I have sexy balls :!:

Now, go play.

Posted Image
Posted Image

zanshin

zanshin

Salad Tosser

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
I see that! ( i wanted to recycle on of kubs pics)..........but I dont know how to add a photo to the forum? I tried copy but there was no paste when I click on this post.......oh well. Kub you know what to do.........reply to sabo..........lol.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
[img]http://www.rfjason.com/temp/Fortuny-Douchebag.jpg[/img]

...will display this:

Posted Image

e-vatar.png

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts
Posted Image
Posted Image

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
More 21st bullshit... Koolaid...you were wrong...you should have said...GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOAT ASSHAT. Next time say it right.

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
where were there great attitudes when i was being kicked and banned for kicking the holy hell dog shit outta them. GF, remember that boys? everytime i would drop gun or 1 shot a 21st member, it was always GF!
God loves Voo!!!!

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
yeah, now they have banned me from the website.. soooo.. I guess the next step is mine... check out HemisHeros over the next few days... it will be worth the wait..

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
We told you once, put it up in here, this is your home. Don't you love your home?
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
well actually what I am going to put up is a shadow of the 21st website... of course I will edit out some permissions to say.. 21st members.. but other such as EVERYONE ELSE will be able to read their members and private forums.. I believe I still have the ips, but I should be able to gather all the new IPS from the website, and I will ban or restrict those IP's before I open the website to the public, but I think it is time everyone sees what the 21st leadership thinks of them.. and how they actually talk about their own members in the private section.. this should be good and alot of fun.... obviously it can not be posted here... as it is an actual website... so no matter who they decide to ban now.. they can read or post on the forums from HemisHeros...

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
hemi you are my HERO!
God loves Voo!!!!

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts