Posted Image

That dog pwns face!

e-vatar.png

LoStCaUsE

LoStCaUsE

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
omfg c now koolaid you got me banned for the same fuckin shit your pullin now your a disgrace to fuckin admins everywhere your the swine that makes me spit at fucks like you. You start shit talk shit then kick and have a great afternoon because you've abused your powers once again. I hope you feel like a fuckin big man! you probably made some kaz kid fuckin hate the server and everything your a douche a regular old oh how would srs say ASS HAT! SINCERELY, GUTZZZO o ya and the dog face rape was completely hilariouse HEMI WHEN DOES THE SITE COME BACK UP MAN?

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
wow! how many personalities do you have?^^^
God loves Voo!!!!

LoStCaUsE

LoStCaUsE

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
i got to stop usin different names cause everyone asks me that mad lol

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

It's a bit sociopathic.

e-vatar.png

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts

do what u want dude, i'm messing with ya! :lol:
God loves Voo!!!!

Buds_R_Us

Buds_R_Us

Log Jammer

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
When the site come up hemi i got to see that.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Previous subject matter pales in comparison to posting under two accounts in the same thread.

Posted Image

e-vatar.png

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

When the site come up hemi i got to see that.

My life force is being whittled away like a surge of termites eating away at the bowels of a log cabin.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
lol

Buds_R_Us

Buds_R_Us

Log Jammer

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
U guys dont give up do u im not gutzzz now pls realize this an quit sayin shit like that. This is wut guttzz looks like.

http://www.slapyo.co...ndoNerdLord.jpg

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

U guys dont give up do u im not gutzzz now pls realize this an quit sayin shit like that. This is wut guttzz looks like.

http://www.slapyo.co...ndoNerdLord.jpg

I feel like someone who is getting their skin torn away by pliers with every new post.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
Posted Image

e-vatar.png

Buds_R_Us

Buds_R_Us

Log Jammer

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
haha

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts

haha

dude, fuckin give it up already! my previous post that said "i was fucking with ya" ignore it! u sir take the cake on fucked up people! u need to get a grip on reality and stop smoking fuckin weed! u have in my thought process have come to the conclusion that we will not notice it, or u are just that fucked up that u actually beleive you are someone else.

trust me, we are the kings of fake names!!!! u cannot pull the wool over our eyes................ ..l.,
God loves Voo!!!!

Buds_R_Us

Buds_R_Us

Log Jammer

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
Thats wuts so fuckin funny to me. That u guys actually think im him. I dont no why, an i dont care why, but u do. Now trash talk some more wut the fuck ever. If you were the fake name gods u would no this is the only name ive ever used. I have a diff. ip an cd key than guttzzz yet im still him. OK that makes since.

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
dude it was a longtime ago when i was on the BOP TS and u were on! and yes u are gutzz because i was talking to u... i'm not trashing u dude, just stick with one name is all!
God loves Voo!!!!

Buds_R_Us

Buds_R_Us

Log Jammer

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
ok sorry about the above comment, but u guys jus wont digest it. Why would i protest so much about not bein gutzzz if i was? Thats just retarded. I don no wut i gotta do for u guys to realize it, but i promise im not gutzzz.

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts

ok sorry about the above comment, but u guys jus wont digest it. Why would i protest so much about not bein gutzzz if i was? Thats just retarded. I don no wut i gotta do for u guys to realize it, but i promise im not gutzzz.

the above statement speaks for itself
God loves Voo!!!!

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

the above statement speaks for itself

LMAO!

e-vatar.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users