• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

OY the caps.

Several [BoP] members have been banned here for hacking.

They have openly admitted to hacking on their website.
None of this is helping your cause. :roll:

O NO U DIDNT..... bro look if u just dont want me here say it if its me u dont like say it.... f the litigations bro if u got a grudge against me then say it man, but dont you ever ever acuse me of cheating. I dont care what bop says or does. u dont read too good do you bro. now if u would have read harder the ones who hacked got banned for life from our server and our clan........ I just wish you would base this on the incident and not on anything you can come up with to say no. This is gettin old and im sure with the 21st issues goin on all im gonna get are these same lame excuses of why i cant play....... Well here's the just of it bro. ive never been caught cheating so basically your puttin my clan down for something you say or cant prove of me. THIS IS BULL (you fill in the rest).
im sick of being catagorized by my family and my clan its bull i dont do it to you. so dont do it to me its unfair and wrong. Now if ud have said that i was in the wrong for what i did and explained to me i had to do things a certain way i would have understood what you meant, But to call me a hacker with not an ounce of evidence to whipe your ass with is wrong . im done with you man you ever insult me like that again bro i promise ill make u pay for that shit.

sincerely,
(BOP)GuTzZz

Now why, oh why, does this look so familiar to me? OH YEAH.

huh thats fuckin lame moose you had to bring up hacks hmm i remember seein your lil map in the game with a lot of red ppl on it when you were blue so i wouldnt go there pimpin you dont got no room to talk shit in that department

You can talk smack in here all day long, but don't you EVER throw hack accusations out like that again without proof, you little son of a bitch.

Stings, doesn't it?

:arrow: You completely made that up about Moose. [BOP}, on the other hand, removed a founding member for hacking, and recruited Milkman (Dixie Normous, and whatever the F' else) after he was clearly caught hacking in 21st. That's the difference.

Words of advice, from me to you:

(Whisper voice) Stop posting over there. We know you are dysfunctional, and are euipped to deal with it here. Watching you argue over there is like watching Stephen Hawking in a boxing match with Barbara Bush.

PS - Stop threatening people; you're not scary.

e-vatar.png

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
He is about as scary as that big ol' pink explosion of cotton candy in your current avatar. That accusation was quite funny, since there was really no way he has ever seen a screen shot of me.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

gutzzz

gutzzz

Pillow Biting Whipping Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
lmao i know i aint scary on the game or in real life but bitch i wont let no no one talk shit to me i got more heart then that.... And moose imma appologize for sayin what i said bro but the thing was you guys had no reason, no evidence i was cheatin. So i figured i would make an accusation like everyone else does in this game and call u a hacker fuck it. I would blow my dick off before i hacked. Thats so scarey yet so true.

gutzzz

gutzzz

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
o ya logan wrote me through email and fuckin hacked my cpu i had to fuckin run my avg from safe mode to get that shit off lmao!!!! Fuckin richie bitch virused me up lmao!

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

ok first off i like the server and the ppl who actually play on it......
there for i dont have to like you or any of them just play by the rules only rule i ever brok was my language. I hear ppl say they beat ppls asses all the time in there...
Second you call me cheap or dumb again bitch ill find you bitch and spit in your mouth for talkin shit like that. So what im a convicted felon and so what if i use a court appointed lawyer you fuck whats it matter. I'm sorry my mommy and daddy wasnt rich and i didnt inherit a fuckin ass load of money.
third you fuckin forum bitch donjt you ever talk shit to me again i aint your bitch your family or your friend so u ever talk shit to me like that bro i promise 21st wont have a site no more i promise.....
on that note ill end with this you lead by example and your example is that your a grudge holding bitch. You have nothing to do with what went on that day between me and nuk. All you can do is try to read between the logs. For instance half the time i type in caps you would have took it as im mad right.... Well that would be wrong cause half the time im too lazy to hit the fuckin button and as for cursing cry.... Grow up say something that might offend your mom. I promise youll be alive after you say it god wont strike you dead hell you might feel better. its called venting and fuck man everyone does it.
Idk about you man your out there seems like your only one sayin this shit and no one's got your back i can go anywhere but here and play and why cause of one arguement lmao At least i didnt make a video belittling you and your whole clan........
fuck it im outty peace

:arrow: Seriously, remember that time we said "Gutzzz, please bring up sRs every time you post"? I don't.

:arrow: I think you should defeat grammar before you expect anyone to believe you can bring down a website.

:arrow: Being convicted isn't a trophy. I certainly don't brag about time I've spent; I don't remember it being all that great.

:arrow: Seek help.

e-vatar.png

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Guttz, give it up, it for some reason you get back in there, I said IF.... make that IF you get back into the 21st, we all know what is going to happen sooner or later. You will loose it and revert back to what you do best and that is being a tard, and you will get banned again.

I told you last time you asked, you are one of the few who have been perma banned from their server for a non-hacking incident, be proud of that and go play on Day2 or TSG, or BOP. Accept that you have burned bridges and they can never be rebuilt regardless of how much ass kissing you do.

Oh and if you do somehow manage to take their website down, I will do everything in my power to get you ass busted for it. I have issues only with 2 people over there, the rest are still considered friends, so take your fucking pea sized brain and go play with yourself.

Oh and one last thing you retarded fuck-up... DO NOT EVER try and use my issues with them for your fucking cause, you worthless fricken pile of donkey shit.

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
I think Hemi forum pwned you...
We carve the marks in your flesh to attest to the fact that we can't forgive and we won't forget.

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
Hemi needs a hug!
God loves Voo!!!!

Punisher_X

Punisher_X

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts
I knew Hemi had it in him!!! I will give u a hug if u need it??
Posted Image

DrDingleNutt

DrDingleNutt

Prostate Massager

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
I sat here for a moment thinking of somthing to say then relized....i'm speechless.

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts
Ive got to say it, my first......"PANG"!! Get some Hemi!
Posted Image

nuknfuts1

nuknfuts1

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Gutzzz, just read your articles over there at 21st and to say that shit about me you f'n liar. You called me out and don't change the story. I am 6'2 225 lbs of ass kicking nightmare spent 4 years in the army, not butt sex paradise like you. I will happily meet you somewhere if you have the gall to show you f'n coward, hiding behind a keyboard like the bitch you are, don't mention my name in any posts again! I tried to stick up for you the last time, boy what a huge mistake.

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
and another pwning...
We carve the marks in your flesh to attest to the fact that we can't forgive and we won't forget.

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
Nuk you will find out that MOST of the so called "basasses" online are in the real world, nothing but pussies. These being no exception. It's like calling out your sister to fight.

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

"basasses"

These sound fun, can I have one?
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts

"basasses" .

i would love to also have one of those!
God loves Voo!!!!

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

It's like calling out your sister to fight.

I'm pretty sure my sister would throw the first punch.

e-vatar.png

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
I'm pretty sure my sister could kick his ass.

gutzzz

gutzzz

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
lmao nuk your 250 soft as cookies, and would get fucked clucked and plucked like the chicken you are bro you got the address fag i gave it to you once already check the 21st logs for that one... Fuck it hemi atleast i tryed to get back in, cause some more mayhem and i tryed the right way forums ts and asking i didnt switch cd keys or nothin i went through the processes... I kissed some ass so what its fun server, I liked playin there and the only reason i went the fuck off is cause nuknfuck was runnin his mouth bout me hackin, then he said it must be axe then cause i killed him by luck 4-5 times in a row. Ive never claimed to be the best or nothin i just have fun talkin shit shootin the breeze and fraggin a few fuckers here and there. I'm just like neone else who plays the game. They play to have fun, and pass the time...... I jusr want to appologize if you think im a dick or douche in your words but fuck it man like anyone cares anyways lmao. Im really not a dick until someone steps on my big toe ;) then i get mad cause they scuff my blue swade shoes, and i start to rage against the machine that is 21st! I just cant help it with them man they fuckin are idiots dude i didnt start the fight i was sure tryin to finish it. i was the first to go to forums and appologize. I was tryin to be the bigger man that day and stuff my pride in my pocket and shut my mouth till the whole clan started talkin shit. Then of course hemi u locked the thread and i thank you for that stopped it for then i waited 6 months to ask again and then was still denied. Idk man sometimes ppl are so fixed on the way something should be that they forget that ppl make mistakes and should be gave second chances and the only reason i said srs name in my post was because all of u made a video. i had an arguement for real you belittled them to the fullest and i was just bitchin. You guys were let back in far before me lol then banned again so yall have no room to speek on that for real lol but im sure u will. Well im done later

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
OK, look. We never actually broke server rules. We had a problem with 2 idiots, and our ban was implemented. You actually called someone out physically. I'll give you credit for doing that to them and not us, however. You might find that we are not like other clans. If you lived within a few hours of me, I might have fun with your threats. I'm pretty sure you'd find out the difference between talking shit behind a computer, and having your head stomped in. Just STFU and play.

e-vatar.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users