Irony makes me happy

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
gutzz please stop the bs. i have seen it enough and its getting old! and if u think your bad on a computer, i will let u in on a little secret, i'm badder! so stfu already.....
God loves Voo!!!!

gutzzz

gutzzz

Pillow Biting Whipping Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
what the fuck ever you muther fuckers act so hard..... yet you do the same thing you fuckin sit behind your cpu and talk shit... talk about irony

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
The difference is....we are not acting.

gutzzz

gutzzz

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
WHATEVER FORUMS ARE FOR TALKIN SHIT AND SHOOTIN THE BREEZE DONT GET MAD GET EVEN PANG ME OR W/E FUCK IT FORUM WARS ARE GODLY

Jiggles

Jiggles

AoC Member

• Members
  • 140 posts

I'm pretty sure my sister could kick his ass.

I KNOW I could kick his ass

gutzzz, you must suffer from little dick syndrome. Those guys always seem to be the loudest and they always seem to feel like talking shit accomodates for their abnormally small penis. So keep it coming.
Posted Image
Posted Image

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts

I'm pretty sure my sister could kick his ass.

I KNOW I could kick his ass

gutzzz, you must suffer from little dick syndrome. Those guys always seem to be the loudest and they always seem to feel like talking shit accomodates for their abnormally small penis. So keep it coming.

OMG! *PANG*^^^
God loves Voo!!!!

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
8O

e-vatar.png

PitViper

PitViper

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts

WHATEVER FORUMS ARE FOR TALKIN SHIT AND SHOOTIN THE BREEZE DONT GET MAD GET EVEN PANG ME OR W/E FUCK IT FORUM WARS ARE GODLY

I think of you like a fart...it's a relief when you cut it...and it stinks no matter who smells it.

gutzzz

gutzzz

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
nice sig giggles yet more substitution for small things huh.... you little titty bitch shut your mouth you suck dick for quarters. All i want from you is to keep blowin srs and get off my dick. I just play for fun and laughs you guys play glory. I could care less if i get fragged. I think its fun when u drop gun just wish i could do that shit. With my piece o shit comp its amazing i can barely shoot. 3-4 helos get around i lag to the ground most the time. I'm not like yall i got kids and shit i got to support rather than an alcohol habit. I cant afford pentium4 dual core 98.6 processors and 1589 edition of the new pci express card...... I just feel over priced when i game with yall, I just wish it were even fights i think it would be funner if i had skillz too. But imma smoke my weed play MY game and have fun. FUCK YOU LATER JIGGS be good srs, later

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
This guy is an internet HERO!

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts

nice sig giggles yet more substitution for small things huh.... you little titty bitch shut your mouth you suck dick for quarters. All i want from you is to keep blowin srs and get off my dick. I just play for fun and laughs you guys play glory. I could care less if i get fragged. I think its fun when u drop gun just wish i could do that shit. With my piece o shit comp its amazing i can barely shoot. 3-4 helos get around i lag to the ground most the time. I'm not like yall i got kids and shit i got to support rather than an alcohol habit. I cant afford pentium4 dual core 98.6 processors and 1589 edition of the new pci express card...... I just feel over priced when i game with yall, I just wish it were even fights i think it would be funner if i had skillz too. But imma smoke my weed play MY game and have fun. FUCK YOU LATER JIGGS
be good srs, later

You know what u stupid son of a bitch, i dont know jiggles at all i have maybe talked to her twice. but dont u ever disrespect a women in these forums again. u are the most ignorant motherfucker i have ever seen. u dont know when to shut your mouth!

i will let you know this, you are damn lucky i dont live near you or even know you, because i would stomp the biggest mud hole in your stupid ass.... dont fucken ever disrespect her or anyone of us again. go on about your business and leave these forums for jokes, or game talk!

Punk Ass Motherfucker.
there is a reason i dont talk to you in game, this is one of them! STFU already
God loves Voo!!!!

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
:!:

gutzzz

gutzzz

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
lmao you fucks are retarded, one muther fucker i aint no bitch you come knockin on my door bitch talkin that fly shit your typin. Id shoot you in your fuckin mouth bitch . I aint no punk nigga you best check that shit off ripp. Now motherfuckers you wanna play for real come on through bro, all joking aside i got kids and i wont play that shit with you. For one i aint apologizin for insulting her when the first thing the woman said was an insult. Two talkin shit on the internet is one thing comin knockin on a muther fuckers door is another. Are you that fuckin burt hurt, sound like a bunch of sob bitches over here rather then men. Frankly youd rather talk bout fuckin each other in the ass rather then biout the pussy you got last night. (not to insult your rubber ducky kub :( Now if you can take a rubber ducky in the ass you can surely take some shit talkin..... do you guys ever stop and think yo if i didnt bring this shit up again maybe gutzz wouldnt say anything...... half the time i come here to look at the funny shit yall got posted i find most of it kinda humorouse to be honest other shit makes me sick to my stomache but i endure it. fuck yall

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
he hits his wife and children, because he was hit a lot
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
He's the Pilsbury Doughboy, and we keep pushing his belly button.

e-vatar.png

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
:?:

Pironix

Pironix

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I cant afford pentium4 dual core 98.6 processors and 1589 edition of the new pci express card...... I just feel over priced when i game with yall, I just wish it were even fights i think it would be funner if i had skillz too. But imma smoke my weed play MY game and have fun. FUCK YOU LATER JIGGS
be good srs, later

Am I the ony one who finds this not only ironic, but hilarious?

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
^^El Oh Freaking El. I'm pretty sure he won't see the correlation.

e-vatar.png

PitViper

PitViper

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts

I cant afford pentium4 dual core 98.6 processors and 1589 edition of the new pci express card...... I just feel over priced when i game with yall, I just wish it were even fights i think it would be funner if i had skillz too. But imma smoke my weed play MY game and have fun. FUCK YOU LATER JIGGS
be good srs, later

Am I the ony one who finds this not only ironic, but hilarious?

It might be if I read his posts.

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
How can you know how big of a douche he is if you dont read his posts.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users